12/07/12
File Transfer...
19/07/12
Passport Req..
16/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
21/11/12
pelipeli said:
Hmmm for that I am not sure, but I think you can check ur ecas, there is a link there to change your address(im just not sure if its the mailing or residential address that shows there, i think its mailing) .. anyways its fine to wait for the PPR coz they will give contact info on where you can reach them if you have updates like an address change =)
wow! nakaalis na pala hubby mo another congrats to both of you! thanks sa advice ms peli! :)

charmaine7888

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan122012
AOR Received.
march142012
Med's Done....
nov 2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
march 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
asap
LANDED..........
asap

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
Hi everybody .....

I sponsored my wife on jan 24th 2012 ...... Now the file is in NEW DELHI and my wife has already submitted her passport since july 2012 .. she got a call in september from CIC ND saying the RPRF receipt is missing in the file and she was told that she should get the clients copy of the RPRF receipt from me and send it to them via mail. Sine then ecas says "In Process " . SO we sent it to them via bluedart courier within next 2 days and received a confirmation from the courier company but still nothing has changed .. I"ve sent them a general enquiry email 2 weeks later and got a reply saying that they were still waiting for the receipt and was told to send a scanned copy via Case Specific Enquiry , which I did right away and still nothing changed.. now the"ve stopped replying to the general enquiries too ... ...

I am in a very confused and worried state right now.., Most of the January applicants have allready received there visas .... and here I am still waiting ...
Is there a way an MP can help me out since it"s been almost 3 months since we had sent the passport to ND or is there another way out that I can use to gather info on my file .. ?

any kind of advice will be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Regards to all.to

maksi

Dec 25, 2011
Makati City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pelipeli said:
Xavier sent u a pm =)

Ms. pelipeli....I'm back... I miss you all.....!!! hahahahha im here sa Canada just arrived last Nov. 18. :) Busy busyhan kasi ako. Kamusta nman ang mga kabatchmate ko? Nasa canada na ba lahat? Sis add mo ako sa group sa fb....!!!

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
maksi said:
Ms. pelipeli....I'm back... I miss you all.....!!! hahahahha im here sa Canada just arrived last Nov. 18. :) Busy busyhan kasi ako. Kamusta nman ang mga kabatchmate ko? Nasa canada na ba lahat? Sis add mo ako sa group sa fb....!!!
Haha welcome back!!!! Pwede ko na iupdate ung spreadsheet hehehe... Kelan ka nag in process sis, visa issued and visa received? Nov 18 ka lang pala nakaland, fresh na fresh pa hehehe =)
PM mo sakin fb email add mo sis =)

maksi

Dec 25, 2011
Makati City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pelipeli said:
Haha welcome back!!!! Pwede ko na iupdate ung spreadsheet hehehe... Kelan ka nag in process sis, visa issued and visa received? Nov 18 ka lang pala nakaland, fresh na fresh pa hehehe =)
PM mo sakin fb email add mo sis =)

hahahhaa oo ms.peli fresh na fresh pa ako dito... :) Sige pm ko sayo. D ko na yata natatandaan..hahahha. Namiss ko group natin eh.

XAVIER14

Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/04/2012
AOR Received.
02/17/2012-Approved-02/21/2012
Med's Done....
11/17/2011
Passport Req..
rcvd-04/04/2012 sent-04/ 11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/24/2012-recived-05/02/2012
LANDED..........
LANDED- 19 JUNE 2012 THANK YOU GOD...
kamusta na na mga batchmate busy talaga,ms peli about the fb thing paanu yun?

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
XAVIER14 said:
kamusta na na mga batchmate busy talaga,ms peli about the fb thing paanu yun?
Pm m sakin fb name or email mo at add kita :)

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
sukhi_ghotra said:
Hi everybody .....

. . . and still nothing changed.. now the"ve stopped replying to the general enquiries too ... ...

I am in a very confused and worried state right now.., Most of the January applicants have allready received there visas .... and here I am still waiting ...
Is there a way an MP can help me out since it"s been almost 3 months since we had sent the passport to ND or is there another way out that I can use to gather info on my file .. ?
You can order your GCMS notes. It's the only other option I know of to contacting your MP.

zenykim

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-04-2012
Doc's Request.
July 13, 2012 - Docs. sent July 18, 2012
AOR Received.
Approved Sponsorship 25-July-2012
File Transfer...
July 25, 2012
Med's Done....
15-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
oct 17, 2012, req. add'l proofs dated 11-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 5, 2013
FOURTH DAY

Meditation: MARY OUR PERPETUAL HELP OF SINNERS

St. John says: - "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us." (I. St. John 1,8.) We all therefore are sinners and because of our sins we are unworthy to appear in God's sight. Yet for our comfort and consolation let us remember that. "We have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Just." (I. St. John II, I.) Jesus Christ is our loving brother and as such, He is sure to plead for grace and mercy on our behalf. Jesus Christ is the son of the everlasting Father and as such, He is sure to be heard. Yet Jesus Christ is also truly God. And when we consider our sinfulness and our unworthiness to appear in His presence, to whom shall we go? Take courage, poor unfortunate sinner! When the Divine Majesty of Jesus terrifies thee and keep thee from approaching His Mercy seat: remember Mary, His Mother and thine, to whom you may go: Mary, who is the Perpetual Help of sinners.

Mary, is most anxious and zealous about the eternal welfare of our immortal souls. She is a most wise and prudent Virgin, knowing how to appease the just anger of the Divine Judge. She is the mother of all Christians and will therefore refuse her assistance to none of her children. Be of good heart therefore, poor unfortunate sinner, and take courage. This holy Virgin who is the Mother of our God and of your judge, is the mediatrix of the human race. She is full of zeal for your salvation and is powerful with God to do all the desires on your behalf. She is a most wise and prudent Virgin and knows what means to emply to appease the just anger of God and incline Him to mercy. She is the common Mother of all and will not exclude anyone from his loving care and protection. Mary is thus, the Perpetual Help of sinners.

PRAYER TO BE SAID EACH DAY AFTER THE MEDITATION

O Mother of Perpetual Help, behold me a miserable sinner at thy feet; I have recourse to thee and put my trust in thee. O Mother of Mercy have pity upon me. I hear thee called by all the refuge and the hope of sinners, be then my refuge and my hope. Help me for the love of Jesus Christ; stretch forth thy hand to me, who recommend and dedicate myself to thee as thy perpetual servant. I bless and thank GOD for having in His mercy given to me this confidence in thee, the pledge as I believe of my eternal salvation. Alas! Too often in past times have I miserably fallen, because I had not recourse to thee! I know that with thy help I shall conquer. I know that thou will help me if I recommend myself to thee; but i fear lest in the occasions of falling I should cease to call upon thee and so should lose my soul. This, then, is the grace I seek from thee; and I conjure thee, as far as I know how and can, to obtain it for me; namely, in the assults of hell always to have recourse to thee and to say to thee: O Mary help me; Mother of Perpetual Help, suffer me not to lose my God.

Five "Hail Mary's" to obtain the special favours you seek -- then: -- Holy Mary, assist the miserable, help the faint hearted, cheer those that weep, pray for the people be the advocate of the clergy, intercede for all devout woman; let all feel thine aid who implore thy perpetual help.

V. Thou has been for us, Our Lady, a refuge.

R. A helper in needs and tribulation.

LET US PRAY

Oh almighty and merciful GOD, who hast given us to venerate the picture of Thy most Blessed Mother, under the special title of Perpetual Help, graciously grant that, amidst all the changes of our journey through life, we may be so defended by the continual protection of the same Immaculate, ever Virgin Mary, that we may deserve to obtain the rewards of Thy eternal Redemption; Who livest and reignest, with God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Spirit; world without end. Amen.