AOR Received.
02-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-05-2012
Med's Done....
01-15-2012
Passport Req..
22-05-2012- Received by ND on 23-05-2012-In Process-06-15-2012
Can someone please help me as I am confused? When I log in with my client UCI in E-Cas for my wife it says- Application Received

When I login with my client UCI in E-Cas it says the following?
Permanent Residence Application Status- Application Received
Sponsorship Application Status- Decision Made

Thus, in order to realize if my wife decision has been made, should it says "Decision Made" for her UCI or mine? We had ppr from New Delhi on May 22nd?

Thanks

apks

May 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Passport Req..
14-05-2012(in process 18jun2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made09-Jul-2012
kham6490 said:
Can someone please help me as I am confused? When I log in with my client UCI in E-Cas for my wife it says- Application Received

Thus, in order to realize if my wife decision has been made, should it says "Decision Made" for her UCI or mine? We had ppr from New Delhi on May 22nd?

Thanks
The decision made that is showing under your status is from Mississauga office that they approved you as a sponsor.

huerlaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
welkin16 said:
Two days after decision made...my ecas shows my address as toronto,ontario...canada...i guess finally I could take it as a positive sign n relax......all the best to evwryone waiting.....we will all get it
Congrats..

rashh13

May 27, 2012
ocanadaguy said:
Hi Bobbi :) I hope it goes quickly for you! You have Gemini1 and myself... to see how quickly Vienna possibly is... Mine is either there now, or heading in that direction. I can only go by Gemini1 right now for a possible time.. and that was very quick! If mine is somewhere close to that... I will be absolutely thrilled!!! If both of ours are similar, there's a reasonable chance yours will be too! There are so few of us going to Vienna (that we can see on this forum)... That's good because that's why Vienna is quicker than most).. but also it's harder to judge how long it could take)... just let this be over!!! Then life will finally be normal! :)
is it ;possible u can send me ur number or call me on 647-861-7786 or send me and email r.mohd07@gmail.com
i wanted to ask u few questions, as i got the similar email that u got

Bobbi

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
Hi Rash, you can send me or ocanadaguy a private message to ask your questions. I am assuming it's in regards to Vienna VO. Hope that helps!

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Mid march -2012...my husband received it in Canada
Med's Done....
Before application was sent..
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
welkin16 said:
Two days after decision made...my ecas shows my address as toronto,ontario...canada...i guess finally I could take it as a positive sign n relax......all the best to evwryone waiting.....we will all get it
Congrats!!! Hopefully there aren't too many Nepal Bandhas to hold up your passport delivery. Would you please let us know the courier they're using when your parents receive it. I'm debating whether to have my wife drop off her passport (if we ever get a PPR) at Canadian Cooperation Office or send it through a courier.

sukhi_ghotra

May 9, 2012
PLZZZZ HELP...

my application for my wifes sponsorship was received at mississauga office at 24th jan 2012.... i was asked to send form IMM 0008 and IMM 1344 again with original signatures of my wife again.....

this time i was told to send the docs to CPP- Ottawa... i sent the forms on 14th may 2012 and i tracked the mail and that was received next day On 15th may 2012 in at CPP-Ottawa. i waited two weeks for a reply and then emailed them and asked them about my file .

The officer replied saying

Good afternoon,

We currently have your file awaiting the missing documents. Once they are received and verified for original signatures, we can begin the assessment of your sponsorship. That process generally takes up to a week if there are no other discrepancies with the file. Once the assessment is complete, and if you are found to be eligible to sponsor, you will immediately be notified of the results, then our office forwards the file onto the Visa Office in order for them to start their assessment of the principal applicant of this file. The average wait times for all visa office’s can be found on our website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

This wait time begins from the time we receive a completed application package, which includes the request documents.

I hope this helps to clarify the situation of your file.

So im confused now... According to canada post docs were received at CPP-Ottawa 2 weeks ago and the officer said he id still waiting for missing docs.... :( ..

i dunno wats going on.... i wonder why the officer hasnt received them ..

any kinda info will be greatly appreciated...

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
eludor said:
Hello
I got approved on May 17 and file moved to Singapore.

PS: I was not able to post or write any message in this forum, I dont know why!!!
yaaaaay very happy for u congraaaaats ;D it's ok it's better to wait more for this stage than for the second one ;) hope Singapore will finish ur file in an exceptional time :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
kham6490 said:

Thanks
the info is the same with either ur UCI or hers; when they r ready to issue the visa u should see Decision Made next to PR Application Status also :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
sukhi_ghotra said:
PLZZZZ HELP...

my application for my wifes sponsorship was received at mississauga office at 24th jan 2012.... i was asked to send form IMM 0008 and IMM 1344 again with original signatures of my wife again.....

this time i was told to send the docs to CPP- Ottawa... i sent the forms on 14th may 2012 and i tracked the mail and that was received next day On 15th may 2012 in at CPP-Ottawa. i waited two weeks for a reply and then emailed them and asked them about my file .

The officer replied saying

Good afternoon,

We currently have your file awaiting the missing documents. Once they are received and verified for original signatures, we can begin the assessment of your sponsorship. That process generally takes up to a week if there are no other discrepancies with the file. Once the assessment is complete, and if you are found to be eligible to sponsor, you will immediately be notified of the results, then our office forwards the file onto the Visa Office in order for them to start their assessment of the principal applicant of this file. The average wait times for all visa office's can be found on our website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

This wait time begins from the time we receive a completed application package, which includes the request documents.

I hope this helps to clarify the situation of your file.

So im confused now... According to canada post docs were received at CPP-Ottawa 2 weeks ago and the officer said he id still waiting for missing docs.... :( ..

i dunno wats going on.... i wonder why the officer hasnt received them ..

any kinda info will be greatly appreciated...
offf that's unfortunate but the good thing is that u can talk directly to the officer dealing with ur file; write him back letting him know the exact date when u sent the documets and when they were received; make sure u attach to the email post canada delivery confirmation, post canada receipt and anything else related to that package; good luck!!

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
hello everyone :)
we have some good news too; we received the CSQ and all the related Quebec immigration letters today!!! almost like in their timeline 3-4 weeks; now we r officially in the full 2nd stage also!!!!! yaaaaay for the ones interested here is the full timeline for it:

package received: May 1st
credit card charged: May 3rd (from the receipt received from them), May 4th (shown in my card statement)
CSQ issuance date: May 10th
Final acceptance letter issuance: May 24th (really don't know why it took 2 weeks between one and the other; once the CSQ is ready the letter should b straight away; maybe it was slow communication with the embassy, that's my only explanation)
Documents received at home: after 1-2 business days (for Montreal address)

My undertaking contract has 2 stamps looool; one on May 1st (like huelaw) then that one was cut :eek: and there was a 2nd one on May 23rd with a signature....so for sure there was some delay somewhere nobody knows where

good luck to everyone waiting for it still and who will apply soon!! just make sure u sign everything and include everything from the checklist and it's guaranteed ;) this is the easiest step ;) ;) ;)

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
missmini said:
we have some good news too; we received the CSQ and all the related Quebec immigration letters today!!! almost like in their timeline 3-4 weeks; now we r officially in the full 2nd stage also!!!!! yaaaaay for the ones interested here is the full timeline for it:

credit card charged: May 3rd (from the receipt received from them), May 4th (shown in my card statement)
Final acceptance letter issuance: May 24th (really don't know why it took 2 weeks between one and the other; once the CSQ is ready the letter should b straight away; maybe it was slow communication with the embassy, that's my only explanation)

My undertaking contract has 2 stamps looool; one on May 1st (like huelaw) then that one was cut :eek: and there was a 2nd one on May 23rd with a signature....so for sure there was some delay somewhere nobody knows where

good luck to everyone waiting for it still and who will apply soon!! just make sure u sign everything and include everything from the checklist and it's guaranteed ;) this is the easiest step ;) ;) ;)

Yay! Congratulations! That is terrific and must feel great! :D :D :D :D

Aamnk

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
File Transfer...
24-04-2012
Med's Done....
24-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-05-2012--Received by VO 14-05-2012--In Process 18-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 07-06-2012--Passport Received 11 June 2012 :D
LANDED..........
29th June 2012 :D
missmini said:

Congratulations :) :)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Wahooooo missmini!!! Yay!!!

missmini said: