19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
missmini said:
offf that's unfortunate but the good thing is that u can talk directly to the officer dealing with ur file; write him back letting him know the exact date when u sent the documets and when they were received; make sure u attach to the email post canada delivery confirmation, post canada receipt and anything else related to that package; good luck!!
I agree that you're in direct touch with the officer handling your case. Once you've send copies of Canada Post receipt etc and still the docs are nowhere to be found, I'd rush to send another set of signed copies along with the officer's name (if you've it on the envelope) and a copy of original letter requesting these docs and a printout of your communication with the officer in question.

Good luck. It sucks to be in this situation, but the fact that your'e in touch with the officer should expedite things.

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
missmini said:
hello everyone :)
we have some good news too; we received the CSQ and all the related Quebec immigration letters today!!! almost like in their timeline 3-4 weeks; now we r officially in the full 2nd stage also!!!!! yaaaaay for the ones interested here is the full timeline for it:

package received: May 1st
credit card charged: May 3rd (from the receipt received from them), May 4th (shown in my card statement)
CSQ issuance date: May 10th
Final acceptance letter issuance: May 24th (really don't know why it took 2 weeks between one and the other; once the CSQ is ready the letter should b straight away; maybe it was slow communication with the embassy, that's my only explanation)
Documents received at home: after 1-2 business days (for Montreal address)

My undertaking contract has 2 stamps looool; one on May 1st (like huelaw) then that one was cut :eek: and there was a 2nd one on May 23rd with a signature....so for sure there was some delay somewhere nobody knows where

good luck to everyone waiting for it still and who will apply soon!! just make sure u sign everything and include everything from the checklist and it's guaranteed ;) this is the easiest step ;) ;) ;)
Congratulations!!!

dreamcatcher

Apr 6, 2012
missmini said:
we have some good news too; we received the CSQ and all the related Quebec immigration letters today!!! almost like in their timeline 3-4 weeks; now we r officially in the full 2nd stage also!!!!! yaaaaay for the ones interested here is the full timeline for it:

credit card charged: May 3rd (from the receipt received from them), May 4th (shown in my card statement)
Final acceptance letter issuance: May 24th (really don't know why it took 2 weeks between one and the other; once the CSQ is ready the letter should b straight away; maybe it was slow communication with the embassy, that's my only explanation)

My undertaking contract has 2 stamps looool; one on May 1st (like huelaw) then that one was cut :eek: and there was a 2nd one on May 23rd with a signature....so for sure there was some delay somewhere nobody knows where

good luck to everyone waiting for it still and who will apply soon!! just make sure u sign everything and include everything from the checklist and it's guaranteed ;) this is the easiest step ;) ;) ;)
Congrats missmini!, you must be VERY excited!. That means my CSQ shouldn't be too far away from being done. I live in Australia so that's why it's probably taking a bit longer in the mail to get to me. It's a good feeling knowing that it won't be long now. Getting closer each day. ;)

aakulkarni

Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2012
AOR Received.
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-04-2012
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
rv_maria said:
What is your Ecas status?

it says decision made i am scared as i read in forum someone says they can check their address in ecas mine is almost 2 weeks we didnt receive any communication , where can i track passport?

huerlaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:

Finally.. Congrats

rv_maria

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 19, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 03, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 10, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 23, 2012. Received by ND Apr 24, 2012. No Travel History. In Process- May 21, 2012.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made - Jun 06, 2012. Passport received - Jun 10, 2012
LANDED..........
19-06-2012
aakulkarni said:
it says decision made i am scared as i read in forum someone says they can check their address in ecas mine is almost 2 weeks we didnt receive any communication , where can i track passport?

don't worry you will get your passport soon.

Aquaviva21

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Kenya
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI,KENYA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
31-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Around December 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-may-2012
LANDED..........
Soon hopefully before October 2012
Hi guys it's tuesday 29th may 2012,I have been requested to submit my passport what does it mean???? I'm scared,how do I adress it to high commission in Kenya.aren't there not many people with the sane name as me?what us the procedure?

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Aquaviva21 said:
Hi guys it's tuesday 29th may 2012,I have been requested to submit my passport what does it mean???? I'm scared,how do I adress it to high commission in Kenya.aren't there not many people with the sane name as me?what us the procedure?
Can you please eloborate the issue please? Did you get any PPR (Passport request) ?

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
nei
fadil80 said:
Can you please eloborate the issue please? Did you get any PPR (Passport req ?
Hi. I can see your timeline is similar to mine. Does your ecas show in process yet? Mine doesn't and I'm worried.

Aquaviva21

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Kenya
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI,KENYA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
31-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Around December 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-may-2012
LANDED..........
Hi there if there is delay in status don't mind I remember I ad checked my stetus and it just said Medicals received
Around 20's if may I checked It was still the same then after some few days it says they are processing as At 17th may so it hadn't been updated so font worry.....

Aquaviva21

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Kenya
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI,KENYA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jan-2012
File Transfer...
31-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
Around December 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-may-2012
LANDED..........
Yes I had a ppr.been asked to submit my passport is it a good gesture?????and how long will it take to have it back

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
Aquaviva21 said:
Hi there if there is delay in status don't mind I remember I ad checked my stetus and it just said Medicals received
Around 20's if may I checked It was still the same then after some few days it says they are processing as At 17th may so it hadn't been updated so font worry.....
Thanks for your reply.

PPR is good. They ask for your passport to stamp it and return it once the visa is approved.

amira_mais

Aug 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whizbee said:
Hi. I can see your timeline is similar to mine. Does your ecas show in process yet? Mine doesn't and I'm worried.
Try not to put too much faith in ecas updates; the system isn't 100% reliable. Some people go right from "application received" to "decision made" and others get their visa with their status still showing "application received". Maybe that'll be us! :)

If it helps, I've been tracking Delhi applicants timelines to see how many days it takes to go from PPR to "in process" and there's just no discernible trend. For Jan applicants alone the range varies all the way from 9, 20, 25, 52 days. Similarly, the time from "in process" to "decision made" is all over the map - from 9 to 29 days. This actually gives me some comfort - I can imagine that even though I don't have an "in process" yet, my case is not necessarily unduly delayed. It's just being worked on behind the scenes.

whizbee

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2014
amira_mais said:
Try not to put too much faith in ecas updates; the system isn't 100% reliable. Some people go right from "application received" to "decision made" and others get their visa with their status still showing "application received". Maybe that'll be us! :)
Thank you for replying. Made me feel so much better! I hope that happens for us!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Sponsors who are outside of Canada and got approval by snail mail - how long did it take? I got approval on May 16 and still no letter on May 29. I'm in California.