File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
OMG Gemini!! CONGRTULATIONS! I cannot believe Vienna was SO quick! You have the record of quickest sponsorship from Vienna!
I hope my hubby gets his that fast! Congrats again :)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Gemini1 said:
Hi everyone!!!!

Just wanted to share our news...as I mentioned my husband received his email that his application was received in Vienna on Friday. He got an email TODAY requesting his Passport!!! It took one day!!!! I am going to see him in Serbia on Saturday and we are planning on going to Vienna on Tuesday or Thursday next week! Cannot believe how fast this went!!!!
Wow!!! That is awesome!!

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Dear reader,

Please if anyone of you could tell me; i have received my Client ID number from Mississauga and Case processing Centre forwarded my Application to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan.

What will happen in Canadian Embassy in Islamabad. will they call me for interview or additional paper cause family cause. i mean my spouse my wife sponsored me and plz guys i am very worried about her cuz she is pregnant & her delivery date is 6th of may 2012 Sad plz tell me friends what i can do to fast the my file process??? she really needs me and she doesn't have anyone to take care of her.this will be very important and memorable moment for us and we wish we could be together for it:( its our 1st child.

Application submitted on 12 Jan 2012
Application received on cic Mississauga on 17.Jan,2012
My wife received letter from cic Mississauga on 21-March-2012 about our application has been approved and file forwarded to CHC Islamabad.

With regards
Basil Zaman
Please reply my email whoever knows well.

avocadosandcheese

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa/LA???
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never.
File Transfer...
March-28-2012...supposedly
Med's Done....
August-15-2011
Passport Req..
June-27-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-5-2012
LANDED..........
July-25-2012
ocanadaguy said:
Guess what guys.. I am still waiting for anything from CIC-M and i have nothing.. so i called CIC today and talked to David.. at least he seemed to be really trying to get to the bottom of things..... he called up this lady that deals with tracking packages.. and she told him that I can either wait till April 14 to see if they found my package.. or send in Photo copies of my entire application that I sent receipt and everything, with a letter attached stating what has happened ( cannot find my first application).. and then I most likely would have to wait the entire 55 days processing time again and see if it works out for me the 2nd time.. OMG, OMG... this is crazy, and the guy said that this is very very rare and he didn't exactly know what to tell me, that's why he called that lady. How crazy.. It is almost like I am starting from scratch, and by then, the whole medical test might be expired, who knows? I am really really angry and sad.. If this is going to be so freakin difficult, I swear I will move to europe and forget about living in Canada.. I am that pissed! AND on top of all that.. the tickets that I sent, and all the photos.. I swear, I spent over $100 probably developing all kinds of photos.. just to possibly be lost? How much is this going to cost? I just can't believe what is happening.
Hi, I am really sorry to hear what is going on with your application. I know how scary it is! I agree with what most people said....like for my application, first I called and there was no record, then a few days later, there was a partial record, then the third time they said to call back in 1-3 months but we called back 5 days later and they said that we had been approved and the later went in the mail two days earlier. SO personally, I would keep calling for about a week and then see what you need to do at that point.

avocadosandcheese

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa/LA???
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
August-15-2011
Passport Req..
June-27-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-5-2012
LANDED..........
July-25-2012
Gemini1 said:
Hi everyone!!!!

Just wanted to share our news...as I mentioned my husband received his email that his application was received in Vienna on Friday. He got an email TODAY requesting his Passport!!! It took one day!!!! I am going to see him in Serbia on Saturday and we are planning on going to Vienna on Tuesday or Thursday next week! Cannot believe how fast this went!!!!
SO happy for you!!! wow this is great!!

avocadosandcheese

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa/LA???
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-05-2012
AOR Received.
Never.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
August-15-2011
Passport Req..
June-27-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-5-2012
LANDED..........
July-25-2012
kham6490 said:
I mailed in my application on January 30th and it was received in CPC-M on January 31st. I have yet to receive approval, any suggestions? I expected to receive an email or letter today. Anyone know why the hold up?
take a look at our spreadsheet. it is taking longer than it says on the website. My application was received on January 5th and just got approval last week. you can call CIC if you want to try to get more information.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kham6490 said:
I mailed in my application on January 30th and it was received in CPC-M on January 31st. I have yet to receive approval, any suggestions? I expected to receive an email or letter today. Anyone know why the hold up?
that is the $million dollar question

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
ocanadaguy said:
Guess what guys.. I am still waiting for anything from CIC-M and i have nothing.. so i called CIC today and talked to David.. at least he seemed to be really trying to get to the bottom of things..... he called up this lady that deals with tracking packages.. and she told him that I can either wait till April 14 to see if they found my package.. or send in Photo copies of my entire application that I sent receipt and everything, with a letter attached stating what has happened ( cannot find my first application).. and then I most likely would have to wait the entire 55 days processing time again and see if it works out for me the 2nd time.. OMG, OMG... this is crazy, and the guy said that this is very very rare and he didn't exactly know what to tell me, that's why he called that lady. How crazy.. It is almost like I am starting from scratch, and by then, the whole medical test might be expired, who knows? I am really really angry and sad.. If this is going to be so freakin difficult, I swear I will move to europe and forget about living in Canada.. I am that pissed! AND on top of all that.. the tickets that I sent, and all the photos.. I swear, I spent over $100 probably developing all kinds of photos.. just to possibly be lost? How much is this going to cost? I just can't believe what is happening.
ocanadaguy i'm really sorry but dob't believe everything one agent tells u; apparently this long waiting it's new to them too and they r as overwhelmed as we r...if u do send again it needs to b as complete as the first one cuz they will look at it's the only application sent but i suggest that u don't; focus now to make them find the initial application :) try to get ur MP involved - i know one case she sent the application in July last year, the application was misplaced, after calls and calls and getting the MP involved they found it and they had the sponsor approval in November!!!!!!!! her name is I.N., she is still around and if she reands this she can confirm; the point is that the application was finally found, i don't think they loose anything, just misplace; also there's an email where u can write, but i don't have it around, maybe others do, or i'll try to find it....good luck!!! don't despair, once u finish this she will get the passport like Gemini's husband did :);)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gemini1 said:
Hi everyone!!!!

congrats

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basilzaman said:
Dear reader,

Please if anyone of you could tell me; i have received my Client ID number from Mississauga and Case processing Centre forwarded my Application to Canadian Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan.

What will happen in Canadian Embassy in Islamabad. will they call me for interview or additional paper cause family cause. i mean my spouse my wife sponsored me and plz guys i am very worried about her cuz she is pregnant & her delivery date is 6th of may 2012 Sad plz tell me friends what i can do to fast the my file process??? she really needs me and she doesn't have anyone to take care of her.this will be very important and memorable moment for us and we wish we could be together for it:( its our 1st child.

Application submitted on 12 Jan 2012
Application received on cic Mississauga on 17.Jan,2012
My wife received letter from cic Mississauga on 21-March-2012 about our application has been approved and file forwarded to CHC Islamabad.

With regards
Basil Zaman
Please reply my email whoever knows well.
check cic site for processing times in Pakistan also contact CIC
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Dr Eng X said:
They told him send copies...if I were him I would...to be on the safe side...they are the ones who lost his application if that were the case which I hope not
that's a call center agent who said that....and i'm sure another one would tell him to stay put, wait and not send anything....and the officers would think in another way too ::) by the time the 2nd application arrives the 1st one will probably b in the process (2nd stage)...also he would have to modify the forms saying he already sent a sponsorship application, writing letter to explain, send proofs that the first application was sent, get new valid police certificate, etc, etc....best call now is the MP!!! :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
Gemini1 said:
Thanks everyone!

My husband is Serbian and I am Canadian living in London right now.
OMG Gemini that's greeeeeeeeat congraaaaats...when do u plan to move back? (i think u still feel u r in a dream right) ;)

u see guys when something goes bad another thing will go great without us noticing ;) hope we all have fast 2nd stage visas (that's the most important ;) ) all the best, take it easy :)

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
kham6490 said:
welcome ours too was received on Jan 31st...it's good we can compare :) no clue why the hold up, but as it looks from other members maybe we'll get smthg by the middle of April (i wish it would b this week!!!!!!)

-FIREFLY-

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
07-MAR-2012
File Transfer...
19-MAR-2012
Med's Done....
08-NOV-2011
Passport Req..
20-MAY-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-JUN-2012
LANDED..........
13-JUN-2012
Yay Gemini1, that's so awesome! I hope they weren't playing an April fools joke on you, haha.
I tried that one on my husband yesterday and he didn't even fall for it for a second. When I asked how he could tell he said, if it was real I'd be waving my hands around madly. haha