Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
They told him send copies...if I were him I would...to be on the safe side...they are the ones who lost his application if that were the case which I hope not
If his application was lost, he needs to send an entirely complete application. An incomplete one will just be returned.

If they did not lose his application, it would be a waste of time.

It hasn't been long enough to say the application is lost. And anything would be a waste of time at this point - why send in another complete application when many others have not received approval yet?

The application was not lost. It is just taking a long time but same goes for everyone else.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liuminparis said:
Thank you for whoever promoted my petition to the government. We are all suffering, not by the pre-scheduled long waiting, but by this very inefficient CIC process. We need to let the Ministry of Immigration know.

Just an update for you, so far we have 34 signatories. Please join us to sign the petition.

Please have a look on my other post for petition call
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/petition-call-to-ministry-of-immigration-for-cics-poor-practice-t100257.0.html

and again here is the petition link
you're fed of this bureaucratie, please sign the petition to change somethings for futur.
http://www.change.org/petitions/minister-of-citizenship-immigration-and-multiculturalism-improve-cic-s-poor-practice-in-dealing-with-immigration-applications-2
Thanks for posting this I did not see it before

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Also, they don't know what to say so they said to send in the application again. They don't care if you waste your time or energy or money. They just tried to give an answer because they don't KNOW what is going on. The people who do know don't answer the phone.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
The application was not lost. It is just taking a long time but same goes for everyone else.
I hope so too

originhay

Feb 9, 2012
I have called, after waiting for 25 minutes somebody answered, and first they asked me when did I send my application, I said it was received on January 26. The only thing I got for an answer is "wait for another 3 weeks before calling back because on the website it says January 25". Does somebody know why web site is not updated for 3 weeks already? This is crazy how slow are we Canadians!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
originhay said:
I have called, after waiting for 25 minutes somebody answered, and first they asked me when did I send my application, I said it was received on January 26. The only thing I got for an answer is "wait for another 3 weeks before calling back because on the website it says January 25". Does somebody know why web site is not updated for 3 weeks already? This is crazy how slow are we Canadians!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
We are all on the same boat. Mine reached on Jan 19 and there has been on news and there are those from Jan 11/12 who haven't heard anything either. Calling CIC is waste of time. As painful as it is, it's best to factor in 70-75 waiting time.

All the best to you.

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
I really need to hear some good news today. If not for me, at least of others. Need to see some sign that things are moving....

originhay

Feb 9, 2012
mountain_pirate said:
I really need to hear some good news today. If not for me, at least of others. Need to see some sign that things are moving....
That's crazy!!! I hate waiting, and the worst that this info on the web site stating 55 days is so misleading, why don't they change the system, that does b't make us Canadian citizens look stupid while waiting?

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
originhay said:
That's crazy!!! I hate waiting, and the worst that this info on the web site stating 55 days is so misleading, why don't they change the system, that does b't make us Canadian citizens look stupid while waiting?
Step 1 is usually accurate and just lately has not been. It used to be 70 before the new year and then it got faster. Now it is slower again but they haven't really been updating. I think they have computer problems and don't know the numbers, personally, and find it too much trouble to research by talking to all the different officers and seeing what date they are on.

The spreadsheet does help us know what to expect. If not for this forum I would really be going crazy in a few weeks when I pass 55 days. Although this forum actually might be making me a little crazier, too much info ha ha.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
originhay said:
I have given up since my fellow Canadians re-elected the current government

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
originhay said:
Now how can I even tell my wife about Canada? The country she will reside!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
Step 1 is usually accurate and just lately has not been. It used to be 70 before the new year and then it got faster. Now it is slower again but they haven't really been updating. I think they have computer problems and don't know the numbers, personally, and find it too much trouble to research by talking to all the different officers and seeing what date they are on.

The spreadsheet does help us know what to expect. If not for this forum I would really be going crazy in a few weeks when I pass 55 days. Although this forum actually might be making me a little crazier, too much info ha ha.
This is the tip of the iceberge...

originhay

Feb 9, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:

This forum really helps, when you know that you are not the only one. Otherwise, I would be on 4th suicidal attempt. :D :D :D

Gemini1

Star Member
Apr 4, 2011
Hi everyone!!!!

Just wanted to share our news...as I mentioned my husband received his email that his application was received in Vienna on Friday. He got an email TODAY requesting his Passport!!! It took one day!!!! I am going to see him in Serbia on Saturday and we are planning on going to Vienna on Tuesday or Thursday next week! Cannot believe how fast this went!!!!

originhay

Feb 9, 2012
Gemini1 said:
Hi everyone!!!!

Just wanted to share our news...as I mentioned my husband received his email that his application was received in Vienna on Friday. He got an email TODAY requesting his Passport!!! It took one day!!!! I am going to see him in Serbia on Saturday and we are planning on going to Vienna on Tuesday or Thursday next week! Cannot believe how fast this went!!!!
Congrats!!! Really nice to hear a good news. Does he reside in Serbia? Are you Serbian too?