+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan intake refuse

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
your profile bro... so that we can get to know why was your application rejected... plz share
+2 - 70% (commerce)
BBA - 70%
Applied for 2 year Post Bac in International Business at TRU

In refusal letter, they have mentioned "program is not relevant, and not satisfied with purpose of travel"

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
+2 - 70% (commerce)
BBA - 70%

In refusal letter, they have mentioned "program is not relevant, and not satisfied with purpose of travel"
SOP is an issue here

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
SOP is an issue here
Yes that is what I was guessing too. As I mentioned yesterday, my agent suggested to apply again with improved SOP so I did that today. I didn't want to apply as it is already too late but I don't know why I applied, why I made this call ?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes that is what I was guessing too. As I mentioned yesterday, my agent suggested to apply again with improved SOP so I did that today. I didn't want to apply as it is already too late but I don't know why I applied, why I made this call ?
Its late. see what happens. hope they give you a christmas gift.

minkal

Dec 2, 2017
Brother
You
+2 - 70% (commerce)
BBA - 70%

What is your proper reason of rejection is ..??
Please identify

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Brother
You

What is your proper reason of rejection is ..??
Please identify
Reasons:
1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: purpose of visit
2. Other reasons:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Reasons:
1. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: purpose of visit
2. Other reasons:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
I am feeling that the IELTS score could be a prob.

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
I am feeling that the IELTS score could be a prob.
Could be, I have 5.5 in writing but I have reappeared in IELTS exam already.

Also, I figured out my agent never submitted my 12th grade marksheet. I am surprised why the officer requested for the missing document, usually they do , right ?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Could be, I have 5.5 in writing but I have reappeared in IELTS exam already.

Also, I figured out my agent never submitted my 12th grade marksheet. I am surprised why the officer requested for the missing document, usually they do , right ?
Hope you get the study permit. If not, change the agent. They usually forget something and then students suffer.

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
Hope you get the study permit. If not, change the agent. They usually forget something and then students suffer.
I am hoping for the same. In case, this time things again don't go well, can I reapply again after getting the deferral from my university ??

I am really hoping this time I dont get disappointed. I know I reapplied very late, now its all on my luck.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I am hoping for the same. In case, this time things again don't go well, can I reapply again after getting the deferral from my university ??

I am really hoping this time I dont get disappointed. I know I reapplied very late, now its all on my luck.
Yes, if your university can defer to next intake, you can definitely apply.