Jan intake refuse

minkal

Dec 2, 2017
Btech cse 63% 5 backlogs
+2 67%
10th 88%
Course -: cloud computing. , cambrian college hanson campus brampton
Ielts -: overall 7 bands , 6 each module
Reason-: other reasons , your proposed studies is not in light and ua language ability, employment level ,missing documents ...n all stuffs
I applied online on 26 novembr ,
So should i apply for same course , same college for may intake with strong sop and funds under non spp ..??

kowshik1380

Nov 28, 2017
Btech cse 63% 5 backlogs
+2 67%
10th 88%
Course -: cloud computing. , cambrian college hanson campus brampton
Ielts -: overall 7 bands , 6 each module
Reason-: other reasons , your proposed studies is not in light and ua language ability, employment level ,missing documents ...n all stuffs
I applied online on 26 novembr ,
So should i apply for same course , same college for may intake with strong sop and funds under non spp ..??
I donmt have my sop yet.
But according to you what was the expected reason for that ..?

kowshik1380

Nov 28, 2017
didn't u write a letter explaining the visa officer to issue a study permit .
thats called sop statement of purpose
send it if u have to my email

minkal

Dec 2, 2017
didn't u write a letter explaining the visa officer to issue a study permit .
thats called sop statement of purpose
send it if u have to my email
Actually my agent didn’t show ke the sop , so i don’t know about what he wrote on sop or not

kowshik1380

Nov 28, 2017
u should've been conscious.. I mean how a person cannot at least read his own statement before applying for a visa???
anyways all the best....

minkal

Dec 2, 2017
A
u should've been conscious.. I mean how a person cannot at least read his own statement before applying for a visa???
anyways all the best....
actually the agent is our knowns so i have trust on him
But i don’t even imagine that this thing happnd.
So in your perspective is there any irrelevance refarding course...?
Or should i try for the same with strong sop nd funds...???

kowshik1380

Nov 28, 2017
A

actually the agent is our knowns so i have trust on him
But i don’t even imagine that this thing happnd.
So in your perspective is there any irrelevance refarding course...?
Or should i try for the same with strong sop nd funds...???
nothing looks bad with ur profile... I think u will get it in second shot with more preparation.... nothing irrelevance with the course too..
Just concentrate more on sop... since u cannot apply inder spp.... u should be thorough with your finances too.....

newtoforum2

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
I applied online on 24th Nov, today I got reply that they refused my visa. They gave same "Others" reason on the letter. My agent suggested to reapply tomorrow but a paper application. I am too worried, I don't know what is going to happen.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I applied online on 24th Nov, today I got reply that they refused my visa. They gave same "Others" reason on the letter. My agent suggested to reapply tomorrow but a paper application. I am too worried, I don't know what is going to happen.
reapply tomorrow for Jan intake? Its already late. The deadline is Dec 1. The agent does not know..

kowshik1380

Nov 28, 2017
your profile bro... so that we can get to know why was your application rejected... plz share

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Actually my agent didn’t show ke the sop , so i don’t know about what he wrote on sop or not
What program did you apply for? You already have a B.Tech degree so you should go for a Master's degree.

Alsa2031

Dec 12, 2017
I have my students visa which is valid however I am yet to be registered in college as I begin college by the first week of January’18. I plan on travelling to USA within a weeks time for the purpose of family visit with a valid USA visit visa. Can I do so. If yes what documents do I carry along