+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan/Feb 2021 SDS applicants

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Its not just when someone applied, also matters what intake it is. If someone applied in Dec 2020 for Sep 2021 intake and want application to be processed faster why though? first would be Jan, May, July, Aug then Sep
Not sure about the process, but saw some sept 2021 intake people got their PPR, applied on dec2020. Now, they are processing faster compare to earlier.

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
In your timeline your biometric update is showing Mar 19 while you gave biometrics in Feb, was there a problem with the biometrics. And application submission is treated complete only after biometrics update so maybe that was the reason yours got delayed. Hopefully it will move forward this week only :)
Yeah there was an error from IRCC's side. They fixed it after a month.

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Don't you think you applied late considering your intake?
Well the school sent me the Letter of Acceptance in Jan. And I was collecting all the necessary documents. Plus had zero clue about the process.

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
you could have deferred your intake, studying online without a permit is not wise.
Yeah I know that. But I have already waited for a year. And since it is going to be online for more 5 months or so I think it's okay. And I'm positive about my permit getting approved. My course is a Portfolio Program which is completely related to my previous studies. And the admission criteria for my school is way different as compare to others. So that's one positive sign, plus I don't have any gap year. I'm still 21.

Reactions: aspirant256

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yeah I know that. But I have already waited for a year. And since it is going to be online for more 5 months or so I think it's okay. And I'm positive about my permit getting approved. My course is a Portfolio Program which is completely related to my previous studies. And the admission criteria for my school is way different as compare to others. So that's one positive sign, plus I don't have any gap year. I'm still 21.
goodluck mate

Reactions: divjain