Jan/Feb 2021 SDS applicants

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
The Philippines are also moving fast, all moving fast except Pakistani applicants.
Dude are you kidding me?? your profile is moving on a great pace. You've applied in March, right? You are doing fine as compared to the other applicants who are stuck since Jan and Feb. Who literally applied before you and haven't recieved single update after biometrics. So be grateful man

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Dude are you kidding me?? your profile is moving on a great pace. You've applied in March, right? You are doing fine as compared to the other applicants who are stuck since Jan and Feb. Who literally applied before you and haven't recieved single update after biometrics. So be grateful man
I was not talking about myself but those same people you mentioned who have been waiting since Dec/Jan/feb. I feel pain for everyone and what they are going through. I hope we all get through.

sdsip7s

Mar 4, 2021
Yeah. Applications from Pakistan even in SDS category are processing very slowly. I applied on 29 Jan and still there is no update not even Medical. Indian and Philippine applications are being processed comparatively faster than Pakistan. I believe SDS applications should be treated on a fast track irrespective of their countries as it meant to be.

Reactions: Neelam_Thuls

abre196

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Whatever our timeline is or will be, I hope that we all get a positive outcome. We all have the same goal, which is to be approved. Let's all be positive and motivate each other.
You're actually going to Yukon University? I thought it was York at first lol. Is there any specific reason you chose this uni?

lj12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
You're actually going to Yukon University? I thought it was York at first lol. Is there any specific reason you chose this uni?
Yes, I am going to Yukon. The reason why I chose that univ was I have relatives there. It's a lot more cheaper as well compared to the colleges in the city (although it's a good investment).

Reactions: abre196

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
i believe it was fast (20 days) in these times for me
It was pretty quick! What program did you go for and was it college or uni? I applied on 11th feb and still no medical update but seeing current trend, people are getting their result within a week after medical so I’m patient!

lj12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
GOT MY PPR

SDS - May 2021 intake

Upfront - February 19
Application Lodged - March 5
Biometrics Completed - March 8
Medical Passed: March 12
Background Check: Processing
Eligibility Review: March 17
BVL: March 24