+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***Jan-April 2020 AOR*** - Passed or Still In Progress

Eagle_2020

Jan 27, 2021
Have you seen Immitracker today? Only approvals for the applicants that have applied in 2021. This is ridiculous...!

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Things are moving. We received an "email" asking for dates coming into Canada for the first time and last time, current address and if we are still in Canada.
That was an email, no update on the portal so it looked a bit sketchy. But the details in the email (application number, UCI and names were all correct). And no documents were requested.

So we responded on Friday evening, and on Saturday our application was approved. Sent letter yesterday with photograph for PR card.

Things are finally moving. Hang in there people!
All the best to everyone!

Eagle_2020

Jan 27, 2021
Things are moving. We received an "email" asking for dates coming into Canada for the first time and last time, current address and if we are still in Canada.
That was an email, no update on the portal so it looked a bit sketchy. But the details in the email (application number, UCI and names were all correct). And no documents were requested.

So we responded on Friday evening, and on Saturday our application was approved. Sent letter yesterday with photograph for PR card.

Things are finally moving. Hang in there people!
All the best to everyone!
Can you share your AOR please?

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Called IRCC twice and agents told me they actually approved my application on April 22nd but no Copr has been issued yet. It's almost 4 weeks. So ridiculous :(

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Can you share your AOR please?
CEC Inland • AOR 3rd March 2020• Medical 10th March 2020 • Biometric 12th March 2020 • Request for updated IMMR5406e 11th August 2020 • Acknowledgement for IMM5406e 12th August 2020 • Medical Extended 18th April 2021 • CoPR 15th May

Reactions: tonitigers

jhunix

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi I applied last year using two NOC B codes. First got a contract job for 6 months, then found another one that's in a different NOC. When I created my EE profile, I just entered the NOCs and the durations of each job, and the system accepted it. So I'm pretty sure your case will work too!
Hope it helps :)

Thanks a lot bro for your response. I am having a hard time landing a job, so I decided to take another NOC job just to compensate for the remaining months I'm missing. How is your application going? Did you receive your PR already?

jhunix

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi All,

I need help creating my CEC profile. I have completed a certificate program of 8-months and gave me 8-months PGWP. Luckily, I was able to extend my PGWP because of the new public policy which extends my PGWP to 18 months. I already acquired my 1-year work experience (2 different NOC-B) and I am in the process of creating my CEC profile.

My question is in filling my Education background, there is a question there that says "Complete/Full Academic Years". Now my problem is when I fill this up it does not allow me to encode the number of months (8-months). It only allows me to encode the number of years"1". What should I do with this? The certificate program that was issued to me is an 8-month and not a 1-year certificate.

Please I need your advice.

Thank you.

tonitigers

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi All,

I need help creating my CEC profile. I have completed a certificate program of 8-months and gave me 8-months PGWP. Luckily, I was able to extend my PGWP because of the new public policy which extends my PGWP to 18 months. I already acquired my 1-year work experience (2 different NOC-B) and I am in the process of creating my CEC profile.

My question is in filling my Education background, there is a question there that says "Complete/Full Academic Years". Now my problem is when I fill this up it does not allow me to encode the number of months (8-months). It only allows me to encode the number of years"1". What should I do with this? The certificate program that was issued to me is an 8-month and not a 1-year certificate.

Thank you.
Since you have 1 year experience in Canada I am wondering what’s your score without considering your education in Canada? If that’s more than 400 wo education points in Canada then you should be fine .

Reactions: jhunix

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Hi All,

Thank you.
Hi,

I would suggest you go back to your college website and check information for the program you took. Normally, it would be counted as 1-year program even though you only studied to 8 months (2 semester). I took an 8-months program too, and on my Confirmation of Grad from my college stated: Program length : 1 year (2 semesters).

Hope it helps.

jhunix

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Since you have 1 year experience in Canada I am wondering what’s your score without considering your education in Canada? If that’s more than 400 wo education points in Canada then you should be fine .

Hi @tonitigers . I have 454 CRS points if do not include my Canadian education. I guess not including it would be better. But, I still have to declare it right? So can I put my Canadian education (Certificate) in the personal history section once I get my ITA?.

Thanks.

Hi,

I would suggest you go back to your college website and check information for the program you took. Normally, it would be counted as 1-year program even though you only studied to 8 months (2 semester). I took an 8-months program too, and on my Confirmation of Grad from my college stated: Program length : 1 year (2 semesters).

Hope it helps.

Hi @kumori I already look at it and it does not say it is a 1-year program. I also notice that they wrote on my letter of completion the study was completed in 34-weeks which made me frustrated because I called the school and confirm it verbally that it was a 1-year program but sadly it was not. In addition to that, I only got 8-months of PGWP which I believe confirms it is an 8-months certificate program. I was wondering if there is anyone here who are on the same boat as I. am.

Placeboeffect

Oct 25, 2020
Thanks a lot bro for your response. I am having a hard time landing a job, so I decided to take another NOC job just to compensate for the remaining months I'm missing. How is your application going? Did you receive your PR already?
I just recently got my COPR. So two NOCs definitely works. Best luck to you!

WaterMountain

Feb 4, 2021
Called IRCC twice and agents told me they actually approved my application on April 22nd but no Copr has been issued yet. It's almost 4 weeks. So ridiculous :(
Any luck with you COPR? I am in the Same situation. IRCC over call confirmed everything looks good and await for the email. Its more than a week now