+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***Jan-April 2020 AOR*** - Passed or Still In Progress

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Well I checked this morning and my application was approved today. I have a CoPR number but no update in my messages with the actual document. Will keep y'all updated as anything else comes in but boy oh boy is it a good feeling. Almost 15 months since I initially applied, this is such a massive relief!

Reactions: IRCCExpress

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Well I checked this morning and my application was approved today. I have a CoPR number but no update in my messages with the actual document. Will keep y'all updated as anything else comes in but boy oh boy is it a good feeling. Almost 15 months since I initially applied, this is such a massive relief!
Wow! Congratulations.
I can understand how hard it was.
I am waiting too med extended on 26 April, 2021.

Reactions: blondieyo

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Wow! Congratulations.
Hopefully it's no more than a month away for you too! My medicals were extended on the 9th of April so it should hopefully just be a few weeks!

Reactions: ike93

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Wow! Congratulations.
If you can please share your VO and did you receive any call or email to confirm current address.
please and thank you buddy

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
If you can please share your VO and did you receive any call or email to confirm current address.
please and thank you buddy
I assume you're asking me, my primary office was Ottawa and secondary was Edmonton from looking at my GCMS notes.
I haven't received a call or email to confirm my current address just yet, I imagine that will come through tomorrow from talking to a few people who've received their CoPR recently.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Yes
I assume you're asking me, my primary office was Ottawa and secondary was Edmonton from looking at my GCMS notes.
I haven't received a call or email to confirm my current address just yet, I imagine that will come through tomorrow from talking to a few people who've received their CoPR recently.
Yes! I meant to ask you. I guess super excited and don’t know where to write when someone get coPR after a year.
Waiting for mine

akarshikalowe

Nov 2, 2020
Wow Congratulations! Did you give your medical again? Also which city you applied from and where was your file?

Albertan2017

May 13, 2021
Just registered so I could post my timeline here. Still waiting for PR after 13 months. Reading everyone's updates on this forum has been helpful, and I understand all the stress this delay is causing for so many people.

Edmonton inland CEC with 1 inland dependent (spouse)
Primary office: CPC Ottawa
AOR: April 14, 2020
Medical Passed: June 8, 2020
Biometrics Given: Nov 6, 2020 at Service Canada in Edmonton
No updates since then...

GCMS notes requested March 10, 2021 and received April 12, 2021. Notes show eligibility was passed July 13, 2020. Criminality is in-progress. Medicals expired in January 2021 and have not been extended yet. IRCC Account just shows "You do not need a medical exam."

It seems there are many people from Jan-April 2020 still waiting. We're not alone... Best of luck to everyone and thanks for sharing. Seeing other Jan-April CEC applicants getting PR gives me hope!

Dundas2020

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Just registered so I could post my timeline here. Still waiting for PR after 13 months. Reading everyone's updates on this forum has been helpful, and I understand all the stress this delay is causing for so many people.

Edmonton inland CEC with 1 inland dependent (spouse)
Primary office: CPC Ottawa
AOR: April 14, 2020
Medical Passed: June 8, 2020
Biometrics Given: Nov 6, 2020 at Service Canada in Edmonton
No updates since then...

GCMS notes requested March 10, 2021 and received April 12, 2021. Notes show eligibility was passed July 13, 2020. Criminality is in-progress. Medicals expired in January 2021 and have not been extended yet. IRCC Account just shows "You do not need a medical exam."

It seems there are many people from Jan-April 2020 still waiting. We're not alone... Best of luck to everyone and thanks for sharing. Seeing other Jan-April CEC applicants getting PR gives me hope!
I am April AOR, in the same boat. Very frustrated.

jenith93

May 13, 2021
File Submitted and AOR Date Received: March 14, 2021

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • May 12, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • March 25, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • March 25, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • May 12, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada Windsor IRCC 1250 Walker Road Windsor, ON N8Y 4T4

CoPR - May 12, 2021

blondieyo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Wow Congratulations! Did you give your medical again? Also which city you applied from and where was your file?
Thanks very much! I didn't, they extended my medical. Not sure why exactly but I'm relatively young with no health issues at all so I guess they saw it as low risk. I applied from Vancouver and I think it was being processed by Ottawa as primary and Edmonton as secondary.

vipyad

Jan 16, 2020
Hopefully it's no more than a month away for you too! My medicals were extended on the 9th of April so it should hopefully just be a few weeks!
Congrats brother.!!!! I can understand how you feel right now :). I applied in Jan 2020 and still waiting for final decision. Everything was passed in August 2020 and have been waiting since then. My medicals were extended and approved on March 17th 2021 and still no COPR.