+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 7th 2016. PPR Rain Batch. Got PPR !

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Guys! Finally got PPR.

I would like to thank Dimple, Heeruman, Heeru, Maan, Preeti, Jyoti, OP, Abhi and Preeti, Dimple and Jyoti and Preeti and Dimple and Jyoti and Asivad Anac and Asivad Anac and Asivad Anac and Asivad Anac and Asivad Anac and Asivad Anac and Asiva...

Thanks for everything. Everyone here. The support and help here is amazing. And I appreciate it a lot and I hope to return back the favor.

Thanks alll..

;) :) :D ;D ;) :) ;D 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p ;) :D

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
okbangaram said:
Guys! Finally got PPR.

I would like to thank Dimple, Heeruman, Heeru, Maan, Preeti, Jyoti, OP, Abhi and Preeti, Dimple and Jyoti and Preeti and Dimple and Jyoti and Asivad Anac and Asivad Anac and Asivad Anac and Asivad Anac and Asivad Anac and Asivad Anac and Asiva...

Thanks for everything. Everyone here. The support and help here is amazing. And I appreciate it a lot and I hope to return back the favor.

Thanks alll..

Congratulations!!!! Very very happy for you! :)

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Thanks Tom. Your predictions were pretty spot on for the most part and gave us some welcome diversion and confidence.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation, welcome to our country.:)

kjz_box

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okbangaram said:
Guys! Finally got PPR.

Thanks alll..

Could you please share your timeline my friend..

coco247

May 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30-09-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2015
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
I got PPR, too!!!!!!!!
I got it through my email..!!!

Best day EVER!!

kjz_box

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coco247 said:
I got PPR, too!!!!!!!!
I got it through my email..!!!

Best day EVER!!
You got ppr in email??

i thought they send it in MY CIC messages..

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi guys,

I'm requesting your advice as you're all very experienced in the immigration process.

My employer is refusing to include duties/responsibilities in the reference letter. Everything else will be given though. I have pushed them enough and now I'm worried I might put my current job in jeopardy!! I cannot do anything more, other than attaching the email where HR has stated that she cannot include duties/responsibilities as the company's global guideline does not allow her to add that. Please please let me know if this is a sure shot case for rejection of PR. I'm the main applicant!! Please tell me any alternatives I could try!! I've not received any provincial nomination. Thanks a ton!!!

TimeLine:
EE profile created - 3rd August 2015
IELTS 2nd attempt - 5th December 2015
ITA received - 18th December 2015 (CRS 475)
Medicals done - 7th January 2015 (don't know if I can see the update that CIC has received my results? Please help here too)
Collecting documents in progress.....
Deadline for accepting ITA by submitting docs - 16th Feb 2016

av.citizen

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:
Hi guys,

I'm requesting your advice as you're all very experienced in the immigration process.

My employer is refusing to include duties/responsibilities in the reference letter. Everything else will be given though. I have pushed them enough and now I'm worried I might put my current job in jeopardy!! I cannot do anything more, other than attaching the email where HR has stated that she cannot include duties/responsibilities as the company's global guideline does not allow her to add that. Please please let me know if this is a sure shot case for rejection of PR. I'm the main applicant!! Please tell me any alternatives I could try!! I've not received any provincial nomination. Thanks a ton!!!

TimeLine:
Medicals done - 7th January 2015 (don't know if I can see the update that CIC has received my results? Please help here too)
You can ask your manager/supervisor or at least a collegue to provide you with affidavit with roles/duties (additional to the official employer reference and letter from HR refusing to provide in requested format). I'm sure if you can get this, you'll be alright.

Nov 27, 2015
Santo Domingo
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
NeelaR said:
Hi guys,

TimeLine:
Hello NeelaR! First of all congratulations on getting an ITA! If for any reason you cannot get the job description on the formal company letter I would suggest you get a testimony from your boss or a coworker describing your duties. Include a letter of explanation as well. Regarding the medical exam, relax, just submit the paper they must gave you with the whole application and wait... This process takes a while and there's no need to get overanxious (you'll have plenty of time for that) ...CIC wants evidence of what you're claiming to have (education, work experience, etc) as long as you satisfy them you should be fine

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
SANTODOMINGO09 said:
Hello NeelaR! First of all congratulations on getting an ITA! If for any reason you cannot get the job description on the formal company letter I would suggest you get a testimony from your boss or a coworker describing your duties. Include a letter of explanation as well. Regarding the medical exam, relax, just submit the paper they must gave you with the whole application and wait... This process takes a while and there's no need to get overanxious (you'll have plenty of time for that) ...CIC wants evidence of what you're claiming to have (education, work experience, etc) as long as you satisfy them you should be fine
Thank you av.citizen and santadomingo09 !! The problem is my boss doesn't like to go against HR policies again! So he wouldn't write it (or attest what I've written). I'm not sure which colleague of mine would attest (I have to request and reveal that I'm applying for Canadian PR). My noc code is 2173 and my job title is Software engineer (matches exactly), do I still need duties listed out? What are the possible consequences?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:
Thank you av.citizen and santadomingo09 !! The problem is my boss doesn't like to go against HR policies again! So he wouldn't write it (or attest what I've written). I'm not sure which colleague of mine would attest (I have to request and reveal that I'm applying for Canadian PR). My noc code is 2173 and my job title is Software engineer (matches exactly), do I still need duties listed out? What are the possible consequences?
The consequence of not providing a valid reference letter is refusal of PR application. CIC doesn't match job titles against NOCs. They expect job responsibilities to be spelt out in a valid reference letter (or a workaround as suggested by other members above) which can be matched against the main duties of the chosen NOC. If you don't provide them with a list of job responsibilities, they'll have no choice but to refuse your application. Self declarations won't help.