+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 30th 2019 draw - ITAs issued

Srinivas N

Dec 28, 2017
Hi Team,
luckily got ITA on Jan 30th 2019, which I submitted on Jan 25th 2019.
if any one got the ITA on Jan 30th please reply here and keep in touch.

Last edited:

fancyninjas

Jan 30, 2019
Sorry, I do not have an answer, but I would just call them about it. I tried to email them and the automatic email back said average of 10 days to respond back...

Newbie question, but is it based off of THE DAY of the drawing -or- the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score distribution table date at the bottom of the page?

I just submitted mine hours before the drawing with a score of 441. I was so excited because I thought I got in already, but then realized I didn't get a message. I'm assuming it's the CRS score distribution table date, though... Bummer...

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have a CRS of 448 but haven't received any ITA as yet for the draw that took place today - 30/01/2019. Does it usually take time ? Has anyone being facing such an issue ?

Any advise at all would be really helpful.Thanks

fancyninjas

Jan 30, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have a CRS of 448 but haven't received any ITA as yet for the draw that took place today - 30/01/2019. Does it usually take time ? Has anyone being facing such an issue ?

Did you submit your profile after January 25th? I'm thinking they take a snapshot of what's in the pool on an earlier date rather than the round draw date.

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Hi Guys,

can take up to 24 hours

Reactions: snowflayc

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
24th Jan 2019 is the date i submitted my profile (as per my EE profile), the draw took place today - 30th Jan 19 with a cut of 438, whereas my CRS is 448 ???

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the response Keebs .

Do you mind sharing the basis of your opinion - is it based on your personal experience or is this specifically mentioned somewhere ?

This is driving me anxious and crazy !!

pmehta1801

Jul 23, 2018
Many congratulations who received the ITA !!

Guys, i was applying for PCC today and there is a field on Passport seva website, Purpose for applying the PCC.
Do we need to fill immigration other than citizenship or resident permit in this field ?

Any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks in advance !!!

ksrikond

Jan 30, 2019
Hi,
Congratulations to folks, who got ITA on Jan 30th draw.
I got ITA, But I think I am into some trouble. I was trying to check my status today morning to check for the good news and was checking my profile again just to see if everything looks good. While doing this, I clicked to check spouse (not primary applicant) work history and internet connection got disconnected, when I logged in again my application status changed from submitted to not submitted as Spouse's work profile some how got modified and shows as "In Progress" . And at the same time I got my ITA, so could not make any changes to it,as everything got locked.
I tried to contact CIC(888-242-2100- wont work outside Canada, 613-944-4000 - agent says they are not the right ones to contact) . The agent transfers the call, but call transfer is not working because of outside Canada number(I am trying to call from USA).
Could you guys, help me out here? what should be next step? I would like to have some confirmation, that this "not submitted" status wont affect my post ITA process

thaitran26291

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Hi,
Congratulations to folks, who got ITA on Jan 30th draw.
I got ITA, But I think I am into some trouble. I was trying to check my status today morning to check for the good news and was checking my profile again just to see if everything looks good. While doing this, I clicked to check spouse (not primary applicant) work history and internet connection got disconnected, when I logged in again my application status changed from submitted to not submitted as Spouse's work profile some how got modified and shows as "In Progress" . And at the same time I got my ITA, so could not make any changes to it,as everything got locked.
I tried to contact CIC(888-242-2100- wont work outside Canada, 613-944-4000 - agent says they are not the right ones to contact) . The agent transfers the call, but call transfer is not working because of outside Canada number(I am trying to call from USA).
Could you guys, help me out here? what should be next step? I would like to have some confirmation, that this "not submitted" status wont affect my post ITA process
I dont really get what you stated above. However, just to let you know if you get ita, the pre-ita form that you filled before will be frozen automatically and entirely.

You feel free to make any changes to your Post - ITA profile. Yet, make sure your changes would not affect your score and slower than cut-offs.

If you do make changes, write an explanation letter to officer. In case you make changes such as ielts score, or mispresentations etc. Your profile will be rejected eventually.

ksrikond

Jan 30, 2019
I dont really get what you stated above. However, just to let you know if you get ita, the pre-ita form that you filled before will be frozen automatically and entirely.

You feel free to make any changes to your Post - ITA profile. Yet, make sure your changes would not affect your score and slower than cut-offs.

If you do make changes, write an explanation letter to officer. In case you make changes such as ielts score, or mispresentations etc. Your profile will be rejected eventually.
Thanks for your response thaitran26291.
What I was trying to say was, accidentally spouse work history which carries no points, got modified(and it is incomplete) and that made my application changed from "submitted" to "not submitted" after receiving ITA. I am worried, if this would affect any of the PR process

And after ITA, as application would be locked I am not able to revert back the changes.