+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 21 Intake (Applied After Sept 15) any updates?

Lovely086

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Hi,
Following are my details:
SDS Application
Application Submitted:
16 Sept
Biometric: Completed

Application is completed but not a single update after that not even eligibility started its been more than two months and now i am worried. Anyone in the same boat?
Thanks
SDS Application
Application Submitted:
13 Aug
Medical : passed

No update further! :(

Oct 24, 2020
SDS Application
Application Submitted:
13 Aug
Medical : passed

No update further! :(
me too, maybe i have to defer my january intake, I'm stressed out actually
i know a person who applied through financial proof condition passed within only 1 month while SDS Applications take so long

Lovely086

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
i know a person who applied through financial proof condition passed within only 1 month while SDS Applications take so long
Lets hope it doesnt come to that god bless us all✌
n ircc starts showering visa for january intake from tomorrow itself

Reactions: mia thanh phuong

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi,
Following are my details:
SDS Application
Application Submitted:
16 Sept

Application is completed but not a single update after that not even eligibility started its been more than two months and now i am worried. Anyone in the same boat?
Thanks
Hi,

My timeline is as follows-
SDS application
Application submitted- 11 Nov
Biometric appointment submitted- 25 Nov
Biometric Date- 4 Dec
I just have one quick query. My agent filled my student permit visa application form and didn't save it. I checked the VFS website for the documents to bring and there it was written- Printout of completed Visa application form and 2D barcode copies.

Do I need to bring these also. I am really confused and my appointment is on 4th Dec 2020. So, i would appreciated your help. Thanks!!!

Real_Nad

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Same situation already defer from Sept to Jan and now planning to defer to May

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi,

My timeline is as follows-
SDS application
Application submitted- 11 Nov
Biometric appointment submitted- 25 Nov
Biometric Date- 4 Dec
I just have one quick query. My agent filled my student permit visa application form and didn't save it. I checked the VFS website for the documents to bring and there it was written- Printout of completed Visa application form and 2D barcode copies.

Do I need to bring these also. I am really confused and my appointment is on 4th Dec 2020. So, i would appreciated your help. Thanks!!!
I assume that is for applicants applying in person at the VAC. The email sent by VFSglobal states: "Bio-metrics Instruction Letter (BIL), applicant’s passport and passport bio page photocopy, appointment letter, bio-metrics fee receipt along with the documents as mentioned in the Bio-metrics Instruction Letter (BIL) letter."

I had a question for you though. Did you call VFS or reschedule appointment to get a date this early? or was it just at random that you got this date?

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I assume that is for applicants applying in person at the VAC. The email sent by VFSglobal states: "Bio-metrics Instruction Letter (BIL), applicant’s passport and passport bio page photocopy, appointment letter, bio-metrics fee receipt along with the documents as mentioned in the Bio-metrics Instruction Letter (BIL) letter."

I had a question for you though. Did you call VFS or reschedule appointment to get a date this early? or was it just at random that you got this date?
Hi,
Thanks for responding.
As the VFS opened on 25th November I booked for an appointment but was told as a auto reply message that I will receive a mail by VFS customer care centre regarding the appointment date and time. And I received message and mail regarding all the details of appointment on 28th November that appointment is booked on 4th December. So, I didn't have the option to choose but this is the appropriate date given by the VFS centre.