+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

jan. 2019 intake

spatra26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
no dude there is no acknwldmnt lettr...only this line is viewing that your file is in process..
That's strange. It seems not everyone is getting these letters. On CIC website it's written that, they only send a letter if they have opened our file and screened that it's complete.

Avi2626

Oct 3, 2018
Ludhiana
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Anyone going to Centennial college Jan 2019 intake?and in how many days you got your visa?
yes im going for jan intake, but haven't received visa yet,applied on 31st oct in vfs global Chandigarh it still shows in process, haven't got any acknowledgement letter as well, anyone with the same case?

Hardeep.89

Nov 26, 2018
That's strange. It seems not everyone is getting these letters. On CIC website it's written that, they only send a letter if they have opened our file and screened that it's complete.
Hi
My cousin applied on 24 oct at chd vfs
Under SDs offline
But I am unable to link application online
And under vfs tracking it’s just showing it’s under process
She got admission at bow valley College Calgary
And they gave 12 dec deadline to submit visa or letter of introduction
Only few days days left if she not get until 12 then they will close her file whether she get visa after 12 or not
Very stressful I saw someone submitting file o. 6 nov they get approved on 28 nov
How come ?? Anyone can help!

spatra26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Hi
Under SDs offline
Only few days days left if she not get until 12 then they will close her file whether she get visa after 12 or not
Very stressful I saw someone submitting file o. 6 nov they get approved on 28 nov
Okay, first of all her application has passed the normal processing time (5 weeks) so there's definitely something wrong. If you are not able to link application just go to cgd vfs and ask help.
Vfs tracking is not at all accurate .CIC don't give update on vfs. It's given on gckey account.

About 12th Dec deadline, that's very strange. Maybe it depends on the program. For me, as I'll be a PhD student, I can submit visa documents to the University after arriving there. So in your case, ask her to contact the admission office to increase the time a bit.

Some people are getting quick approval and I myself am confused how CIC is processing these.

ro_bzz

Nov 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
Passport Req..
04-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2018
LANDED..........
26-12-2018
Did you get any acknowledgement letter so far?
I applied on 16th Nov online. Medical updated and got acknowledgement letter from Delhi embassy on 30th.
Which category you have applied?

Hardeep.89

Nov 26, 2018
Okay, first of all her application has passed the normal processing time (5 weeks) so there's definitely something wrong. If you are not able to link application just go to cgd vfs and ask help.
Vfs tracking is not at all accurate .CIC don't give update on vfs. It's given on gckey account.

About 12th Dec deadline, that's very strange. Maybe it depends on the program. For me, as I'll be a PhD student, I can submit visa documents to the University after arriving there. So in your case, ask her to contact the admission office to increase the time a bit.

Some people are getting quick approval and I myself am confused how CIC is processing these.
she applied under SDS but she didn’t get any acknowledgement letter from embassy but agent is saying they already gave u tracking no
Within this week I will get to know
Otherwise they will write to embassy

Princegill07

Sep 13, 2018
Hii hardeep. ...i have also applied at bow valley college... And also waiting for visa.. applied on 12 sep... Whatsapp me 9756119447

Princegill07

Sep 13, 2018
Hi
Under SDs offline
Hii hardeep... Me v bow valley ch apply kitta hoya.. and visa lai wait karr reya.... Whatsapp me...9756119447

Mimansa

Oct 25, 2018
Hi
Under SDs offline
Hi

After how long he hot the visa ??