+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

jan. 2019 intake

gabpalves

Feb 3, 2015
I sent everything on april 20 and got my LOA on may 24. During that time, i received an email confirming i was accepted and asking to make the first payment, so they could send me the LOA. My application probably took longer than usual, because i was trying to get into a fast track program (skipping the first two semesters) and for that they had to check my resume and translated credentials.
Centennial College, btw.

Reactions: smiley2608

dck31596

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
I sent everything on april 20 and got my LOA on may 24. During that time, i received an email confirming i was accepted and asking to make the first payment, so they could send me the LOA. My application probably took longer than usual, because i was trying to get into a fast track program (skipping the first two semesters) and for that they had to check my resume and translated credentials.
Centennial College, btw.
for sept or jan? N for which college ?
in april i think only conesotga is open

gabpalves

Feb 3, 2015
for sept or jan? N for which college ?
in april i think only conesotga is open
Centennial College, jan-19 intake.
I saw people on another thread saying they still aren't even processing the applications for jan-19 yet... I can only imagine that varies by program then (or perhaps because mine were a fast track one), because i got my LOA 2 months ago.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I have an LOA for Durham College’s January 2019 intake. However, I originally applied for Sept 2018 intake in Sept 2017. Did my IELTS Nov 2017. Submitted my other docs to DC in March 2018. Got my LOA in May 2018. I asked to be deferred to Jan 2019 so that I will have enough time to process my SP. DC moved me to Jan 2019 and issued another LOA. It is a pathway program with UOIT, so UOIT also issued a new conditional LOA.

I will be applying for SDS in the following weeks, just preparing all my docs/medical/police clearance.

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
I’ve received LOA for January 19 intake from Durham college for Human Resource management PGDM program..!

And I’ve also received LOA for May 2019 intake from Conestoga college for global business management program..!

Ali_naqvi

Aug 31, 2018
Hey guys, I am from Lahore and I applied for M. Eng (Electrical) in UOIT, Oshawa for January 2019 intake. The last date of application submission was 13th July, 2018 so it's been 6 weeks and my application is still in process. I want to know if I have a chance in securing admission there or not.
My profile is, BS Electrical Engineering from COMSATS University, isb. 2.8/4 cgpa, 73.3 % IELTS: 7.0 Overall [L:6.5, R : 8.0, W : 6.5, S :7.5]
What are my chances? and how much more do I have to wait?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hey guys, I am from Lahore and I applied for M. Eng (Electrical) in UOIT, Oshawa for January 2019 intake. The last date of application submission was 13th July, 2018 so it's been 6 weeks and my application is still in process. I want to know if I have a chance in securing admission there or not.
My profile is, BS Electrical Engineering from COMSATS University, isb. 2.8/4 cgpa, 73.3 % IELTS: 7.0 Overall [L:6.5, R : 8.0, W : 6.5, S :7.5]
What are my chances? and how much more do I have to wait?
what is the update in your mycampus portal account?

Ansh Mathur

Aug 19, 2018
Centennial College, btw.
Do the colleges send a conditional letter if the result for any candidate is awaiting ? Or they directly give the unconditional letter of acceptance