Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014

My Québec project available as of January 5, 2016

As of January 2016, anyone who wants to apply for a Quebec selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers will use the secure space My Québec project.

Answers to your questions

The next period of receipt of applications will take place from January 18 to March 31, 2016 and 2800 will target applications. Be ready!

Access My Québec project from January 5 to begin filling out your application online!

After creating your account in the secure area, you can:

complete your application for Quebec Selection Certificate;
make your online payment;
track the status of your application;
possibly make changes to your application;
have a personal email.

Is it possible to apply before January 18, 2016?

Yes, if you have a job offer validated by the Ministry or if you are a temporary resident and able to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate. You can present it in print until December 31, 2015. From January 5, you must use My Québec project to make your request.

You apply in another program?
Select the program that matches your situation to find out the immigration process:

Quebec Experience Program (PEQ)
Temporary workers
Foreign students
Business people (Investors, Entrepreneurs,
Self-employed)
Refugees and other clienteles
Sponsors and sponsored

Answers to your questions!

You have questions about filing mode for the immigration application (paper or online), on the terms of payment, the next period for receipt of applications or what Quebec My project offer? See the FAQ to learn more about these topics and more.

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
Frequently Asked Questions

1. How do I send the documents required to process an online application?

When the Department is ready to process a request, a customized list of required documents will be sent in the account Québec My project of the candidate. A 90-day period will be allocated so that it can route documents by mail. The processing of the application begin once the Ministry receives the documents.

If the applicant is unable to submit a document to the format required, it shall provide explanations in writing to the Ministry.

2. You have already sent your form on paper during one of the periods of opening management earlier applications?

So you do not have to use the application My Québec project. However, if you want to make changes to your request or that of your spouse (eg change of address or status or adding a spouse or a dependent child), you must complete Form Changing a selection certificate application (Dynamic PDF, 81 KB) and return it by mail, with the required documents within 30 days of the change.

3. Who is the new online tool?

The tool will be designed, at first, only to people who wish to present a selection certificate request as part of the regular program for skilled workers.

4. Are foreign students and qualified temporary workers in the Quebec experience program will also make their request using the tool soon to be online?

No. The tool that will be online January 5, 2016 will be reserved for the moment, for the exclusive use of the candidate's regular program for skilled workers only.

5. How much are the costs of an immigration application?

For the costs of an immigration application, go to the section Fees and payment methods to our website.

Please note that rates are updated on 1 st January each year.

6. What should an applicant wishing to do business with an agent to submit an application for Quebec Selection Certificate?

Candidates who wish to do business with an agent to present a selection certificate application must absolutely notify the Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion by submitting a proxy by mail.

The proxy is a text, presented in a form that allows you to designate a person to be represented. Before submitting your proxy, make sure you pay your processing fee.

7. How will I know if my application sent online is recorded in the maximum number of requests to receive by the Ministry?

If the maximum number of applications to be received by the Department is already reached, the function to apply online can not be activated. If your application was submitted and paid within the prescribed period (30 days from the date of submission), it will have been recorded in the maximum number of requests to receive by the Ministry. You must ensure to quickly send your payment for your application to be officially recognized.

8. Do I have a high speed Internet connection to access My Québec project?

No. It is not necessary to have a high speed Internet connection to access My Project Quebec.

9. What are the main benefits of using My Québec project?

The immigration applicants can create an account to which they have access at all times and allowing them to follow the progress of their application. For example, they can see if their application is waiting to be processed or a decision was rendered.

Also, thanks to the integrated e-mail, applicants will receive messages and departmental documents that they can refer to when they deem it appropriate.

Candidates may also change their immigration application as they will not get submitted and that within 90 days they will have to fill it will not be expired.

10. Does my account My Quebec project will be secure?

Yes, My Québec project is a secure space. Anyone who wants to register in Quebec My project will necessarily choose a user name and password, in addition to providing answers to security questions.

11. The delays in processing requests from my Quebec Project will they be shorter?

The new system will reduce gradually processing times.

12. Is this new way of presenting a selection certificate requests changes the order to process applications?

Applications will continue to be analyzed according to the priority order shown on page Rules and immigration procedures of our website.

13. A selection certificate application already mailed it can be transferred online?

No. No application sent in hard copy can be transferred online in My Québec project.

14. Can the selection certificate application for skilled workers be printed from Quebec My project?

No. Only a summary of the application may be printed from Quebec My project once it submitted and fees paid.

15. Is it possible to create more accounts in Quebec My project?

Each account created in Quebec My project can not be linked to only one email address. The tool was designed so that each candidate can create a single account from which it may submit its request and follow the treatment.

16. To submit an immigration application for members of my family, should I create multiple accounts in Quebec My project?

No. The creation of a single account by the principal applicant is sufficient to make an immigration application for members of one family.

17. Can a Technical support is available to candidates to help them fulfill their immigration application from Quebec My project?

A user guide that explains the steps for creating an account will be available online in French and English to help applicants complete their immigration application in Quebec My project. A section of contextual help in French will also be available to users. It will provide information related to the tasks.

18. What is the time allowed to complete and submit an online application?

Candidates will have up to 90 days to submit their application from the time they have begun to fulfill their demand in Quebec My project. Once application submitted to them, they have 30 days to pay the costs. Failing to submit their application and pay within the prescribed period, the application will be deleted. Applicants must also ensure to submit their request within the period for receipt of applications under the Ministry.

19. Can I change my application online once it has been submitted?

When your application has been submitted and the fees paid, you can add new information, such as adding a dependent, or change your status online making a change to your application. However, this feature will not be available immediately. A message will be delivered to your mailbox to notify you when this new feature will be added.

20. How can I pay for the costs of my application online?

Secure online payment by credit card is the easiest and fastest way to pay expenses related to your request.

You can also send payment by mail using either of the following methods of payment:

Certified check or certified drawn on a Canadian bank
Check issued by a stockbroker
Check of a Canadian business
Postal money Canada Post
Drawn from a Canadian bank bank draft

21. How much time I will dispose to pay the costs of my application online?

You have 30 days to pay the costs of your application, and this regardless of the payment method used. If your payment is made by mail, the amount required should be sent in one shipment or your payment will be returned and your request will be deleted.

In addition, the processing of your application will begin only when the costs have been paid. After the 30 days expired, the application will be deleted. Thus, any payment received by mail after this time will be returned to the candidate.

22. Does the secure space Quebec My project will be available in a language other than French?

My Quebec project will be available in French only. By cons, user guides explaining how to create an account in My Québec and how to complete an application for immigration project will be available in French and English in the "Useful Documents" My safe space of the Quebec project.

23. Candidates who already have an application in paper processing they must register in Quebec My project?

No. They will not have to register if they have already submitted an application on paper. Also note that it will not be possible to follow the progress of an application by registering for My Québec project if the application was mailed.

24. How to send a request for change of address Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion?

It may be possible for applicants who submit their immigration application through the tool My Quebec Project to indicate a change of address out of their account. However, this feature will not be available on January 5. An update request your contact details will be sent via e-mail in your mailbox My Québec project when the feature becomes available.

25. Does the information requested in hard copy form are identical to the information requested in the application online?

Generally, the information requested in Quebec My project will be identical to the information requested in paper form. What will differ is the way to ask the questions since it will use electronic features.

26. Will it be possible to register a request in progress and completed later?

Yes I do. The candidate will have 90 days to complete and submit the application.

27. French tests will be accepted even if they were passed there more than two years?

Yes I do. Tests that would have been valid from 1 st April 2015 will be accepted for the current year. Note that this measure will end March 31, 2016.

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
27. French tests will be accepted even if they were passed there more than two years?

Yes I do. Tests that would have been valid from 1 st April 2015 will be accepted for the current year. Note that this measure will end March 31, 2016.

I don't get this, it means that any test of french would be accepted even if 2 years has passed since I got it?

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
I also do not understand, If I want to add documents or modify something, I have a 90 days period to do so, but they mentioned that ( as long as he did not submit the application and the 90 days limit hasn't exceeded). I do not get it ! I have to submit my application as fast as possible to make sure that I am in the intake, so how can I modify it after then !

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Applying for QSWP in January?

Please add your case details to the tracker: http://myimmitracker.com/qswp

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
i need some assistance in applying for qubec skilled worker programme for my brother..i have few quries,kindly resolve that

1- how much IELTS score is manadatory to apply.
2-is french score also mandatory.
3-from where we have to calculate training score.
4- what procedure i have to follow for applying in january intake.
5- my brother is pharmacist with maximum experience and IELTS OVERALL score 6.5..

i shall be very grateful if somebody resolve my quries.

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Mrs.Faisal said:
i need some assistance in applying for qubec skilled worker programme for my brother..i have few quries,kindly resolve that

1- how much IELTS score is manadatory to apply.
2-is french score also mandatory.
3-from where we have to calculate training score.
4- what procedure i have to follow for applying in january intake.
5- my brother is pharmacist with maximum experience and IELTS OVERALL score 6.5..

Go to Lammawtich's QSW topic and you will find all the details. It will take you only 15mins to know the answers of all these questions if you go on the MID website and read a little.

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
Mrs.Faisal said:

1- how much IELTS score is manadatory to apply.IELTS is not mandatory but points will be given to you. As long as you meet the minimun points, you are eligible.49 for single while 57 for married
2-is french score also mandatory.it is not required.
3-from where we have to calculate training score.pointing system: pointing system:
immigration.ca/images/pdf/Qc-skilled-workers-grid-2015-English.pdf

4- what procedure i have to follow for applying in january intake. did you already read the first two comments? that's the latest news for online intake
5- my brother is pharmacist with maximum experience and IELTS OVERALL score 6.5.. The diploma must have been awarded within the five years preceding the application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate). If this is not the case, the candidate must have legally practised for at least one year, during the five years preceding the application for a CSQ, a profession directly related to the diploma obtained and for which he or she is being assessed.
pls find your AOT points:
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf

IELTS equivalent points http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-language-proficiency.html

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
The Department of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion (MIDI) announced on its website that as from January 2016, anyone who wants to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate in part of regular skilled worker program will use the secure area "My project Québec".

The next period of receipt of applications will take place from January 18 to March 31, 2016 and 2800 will target applications. Be ready!

Initially, this new tool will be directed only at persons who wish to present a selection certificate request as part of the regular program for skilled workers.

This new system will gradually reduce processing times.

Some details on "My Québec project"

From January 5, candidates will be able to access their account "My Québec project" to begin filling out an application online! After creating an account in the secure area, they can:

*complete an application for Quebec Selection Certificate;
*make an online payment;
*track the status of their application;
*possibly make changes to their application;
*have a personal email.
*MIDI will be online soon a user guide that explains the different steps of creating an account, available in French and English to help applicants complete their immigration application in Quebec My project.

*In addition, a section of contextual help in French will also be available to users in order to provide information related to the tasks.

Some information collected in a statement MIDI to prepare the launch of the new online tool:

Submit an application online

Candidates will have up to 90 days to submit their application from the time they have begun to fulfill their demand in Quebec My project.

Generally, the information requested in Quebec My project will be identical to the information requested in paper form. What will differ is the way to ask the questions since it will use electronic features.

Once application submitted to them, they will have 30 days to pay the costs. Failing to submit their application and pay within the prescribed period, the application will be deleted.

Applicants must also ensure to submit their request within the period for receipt of applications under the Ministry.

If the maximum number of applications to be received by the Department is already reached, the function to apply online can not be activated.

If your application was submitted and paid within the prescribed period (30 days from the date of submission), it will have been recorded in the maximum number of requests to receive by the Ministry.

However, it is essential to ensure to quickly send your payment for your application to be officially recognized.

If your application is received after reaching the maximum number on the terms in force, it will be returned and the fees charged will not be cashed.

For more information on the rules and procedures, please see Rules and immigration procedures.

Send documents required to process an application online

By submitting an online application, applicants will receive a customized list of required documents in his account "My Québec project", which will be sent to him by the MIDI when ready to process the request.

The candidate will have a period of 90 days for it to route documents by mail. The processing of the application begin once the Ministry receives the documents.

If the applicant is unable to submit a document to the format required, it shall provide explanations in writing to the Ministry.

Note: French tests will be accepted even if they were passed there more than two years, that the tests that were valid as of 1 April 2015 will be accepted for the current year. Note that this measure will expire on 31 March 2016.

How to pay the costs of your application online?

Secure online payment by credit card is the easiest and fastest way to pay expenses related to your request.

You can also send payment by mail using either of the following methods of payment:

*Certified check or certified drawn on a Canadian bank
*Check issued by a stockbroker
*Check of a Canadian business
*Postal money Canada Post
*Drawn from a Canadian bank bank draft
However, you have 30 days to pay the costs of your application, and this regardless of the payment method used. If your payment is made by mail, the amount required should be sent in one shipment or your payment will be returned and your request will be deleted.

In addition, the processing of your application will begin only when the costs have been paid. After the 30 days expired, the application will be deleted. Thus, any payment received by mail after this time will be returned to the candidate.

Is it possible to apply before January 18, 2016?

You can submit your application before this date, if you have a job offer validated by the Ministry or if you are a temporary resident and able to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate. You can present it in print until December 31, 2015. From January 5, you must use My Québec project to make your request.

Benefits of using "My Québec project"

The immigration applicants can create an account to which they have access at all times and allowing them to follow the progress of their application. For example, they can see if their application is waiting to be processed or a decision was rendered.

Also, thanks to the integrated e-mail, applicants will receive messages and departmental documents that they can refer to when they deem it appropriate.

Candidates may also change their immigration application as they will not get submitted and that within 90 days they will have to fill it will not be expired.

Upcoming features

It may be possible for applicants who submit their immigration application using the tool "My Québec project" to indicate a change of address out of their account. However, this feature will not be available on January 5.

However, the MIDI plans to send to candidates via their email mailbox in "My project Québec", an update request their contact information when this feature will be available.

You can also add new information when your application has been submitted and the fees paid, such as adding a dependent or changing the status online by performing a modification of your request. However, this feature will not be available immediately. A message will be delivered to your mailbox to notify you when this new feature will be added.

SOURCE Quebec Government

Ashique

Aug 27, 2015
Hello

I need a help about point calculation of Education and Area of Training.

I complete my BBA and MBA with Marketing major form Bangladesh.

1. what would be my Education Point (Because WES count this BBA and MBA as equivalent of Canada 4 years Honors degree)
2. what point i may get from Area of Training?

Thanks

mkhrussell

Oct 15, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-2019
Doc's Request.
28-09-2021
Nomination.....
11-2018
AOR Received.
04-2019
Med's Request
24-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-11-2021
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2021
LANDED..........
29-01-2022
Ashique said:
Hello

I need a help about point calculation of Education and Area of Training.

I complete my BBA and MBA with Marketing major form Bangladesh.

1. what would be my Education Point (Because WES count this BBA and MBA as equivalent of Canada 4 years Honors degree)

Thanks
Hi Ashique, here is the answer:

Answer: Yes, and Quebec does not care about WES. Your training is mentioned in Section B in their list, check below file.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/list-training.pdf
https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/diverses/code-list-training.pdf

Area of training (AOT): Business Administration (Bach.)
AOT Code: B501 Business Administration (Bach.)

SECTION B –
Principal applicant: 12 points
Spouse or de facto spouse: 3 points

NOC Code: You did not tell your current job, I am assuming it is in marketing.
1123 : Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations

Check detail about NOC:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/Profile.aspx?val=1&val1=1123

Ashique

Aug 27, 2015
thank you very much Russell Bhai.

My job experience is from Real Estate Company -
1st job Officer,Business Development.
2nd job Sr. Executive Business Planning n Development.

I think These two match with NOC 4163 - Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants.

3rd is Executive, Customer Relations & Sales.
4th is Sales Executive. Some Responsibility of 3rd n 4th job is match with NOC 4163. So can I go for NOC 4163 even department name is Sales for Quebec n other province?

Please help me.

Thanks

Ashique

k.khalid

Dec 20, 2015
Could anyone inform me about application forms are used for Quebec Skilled Regular Worker and secondly does anyone has idea whether same forms will be used for online system expected to be commenced in Jan 2016.

Thank you!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
k.khalid said:
Could anyone inform me about application forms are used for Quebec Skilled Regular Worker and secondly does anyone has idea whether same forms will be used for online system expected to be commenced in Jan 2016.

Thank you!
Hey mate all the forms are here:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dcs-workers/index.html

I cant say until the online project is out.