+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

FOMARK

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
AAA1982 said:
hello everybody,

i passed the test last sept 29 and they sent me a fingerprint request last week just submitted.. how long long do you think it might takes to invite me for the oath??!!

Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 8, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 23, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 13, 2015.
We sent you a notice on September 5, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 29, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you correspondence on October 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
I have avquestion??
Did you ask cic for name correction or replace truncated name by full one which the reason why cic send u afingerprints request??
Also have u ordered ATIP before which mentioned anything about your fingerprints request
Thanks

AAA1982

Jul 21, 2014
FOMARK said:
I have avquestion??
Did you ask cic for name correction or replace truncated name by full one which the reason why cic send u afingerprints request??
Also have u ordered ATIP before which mentioned anything about your fingerprints request
Thanks
Maybe because i have changed my signature at the test different than the one in the application

grachid

Feb 17, 2015
Hi all,
Just wanted to tell you that my journey is complete now. I had my oath ceremony today. I am officially a Canadian citizen today. Good luck to every one, and I really hope that everybody will get his oath invitation very soon. I know how hard the waiting game is. Here is my timeline.
Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 29, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 9, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 8, 2015.
We sent you a notice on August 26, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 10, 2015 at 8:31 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on September 24, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 15, 2015 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011

grachid said:
Hi all,
Just wanted to tell you that my journey is complete now. I had my oath ceremony today. I am officially a Canadian citizen today. Good luck to every one, and I really hope that everybody will get his oath invitation very soon. I know how hard the waiting game is. Here is my timeline.
Citizenship
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 29, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 9, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 8, 2015.
We sent you a notice on August 26, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 10, 2015 at 8:31 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on September 24, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on October 15, 2015 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

ajay95

Star Member
May 4, 2012
My wife's online status is as follows; is anybody else experiencing same ?
No TEST Request till now !!

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2015.
Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on June 3, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajay95 said:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2015.
Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on June 3, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.
I have approximately the same timeline as your wife, and I haven't received anything yet since June 10th. It's frustrating. I ordered ATIP, and it doesn't say anything interesting. Just says I passed Security Clearances and they obtained my ICES Report.

nb8285

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
ajay95 said:

I have exact same timeline and same issue as you.

TomTony

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one understands how GTA offices are working, I see some of January applicants haven't received test invitation yet, but some GTA June applicants are invited for test... It does not make any sense!

Loriboo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
I do not understand, cic Hamilton Office is very slow, I have passed the test on august 5 this year, I have not heard from them, it's been 2& half month.. Anyone from Hamilton

ns87

Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys! happy to report that i FINALLY got my test invite for November 2nd at Scarborough

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ns87 said:
hi guys! happy to report that i FINALLY got my test invite for November 2nd at Scarborough
FINALLY!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS NS87!!! your timeline is exactly like mine!!! and i'm from downtown Toronto as well

hoping to hear good news myself!!!

When did your eCAS update?

ns87

Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ecas updated yesterday (16th) and I got the letter in the mail yesterday too!

CEC_Aidan

Star Member
Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2011
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
Med's Request
30-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Hey Jan applicants, my status changed today to Decision Made. I'm prepared for it to be bad news though. My post exam interviewer discovered I was 6 days under the 1095 required due to my own stupidity (I forgot a trip to New York).

Application Sent: Jan 22nd 2015
Exam: September 4th 2015
Decision Made: October 20th 2015