+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tds69us said:
To be honest with you...I would cancel that trip unless it was a matter of your life and death (or someone elses that you really really really really really REALLY [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]REALLY[/size][/size][/size] care about)
Thank you tds69us fro your comment. Actually, its my wedding. Me and my wife waited 3 years to have our official wedding celebration due to finances. So we worked hard, saved money and planned our destination wedding with family and friends. So, not so easy to say cancel. I will call CIC and see if they can give me some sort of time frame or idea as to when I can be scheduled next if possible.

eduvit

Jan 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation both on the good and ... bad news (ie your wedding) :p. In the case you cannot change anything on the trip, so let enjoy it. I believe they will reschedule your test to the next available spot (next month may be :) ). If I were you, beside calling CIC, I will physically go to test office with all supporting documents and request for new test schedule ahead. Wishing you all the best and don't let that test issue affect your wedding party. It will become a good memory latter on.

Pov Lay

Jul 21, 2015
we sent you correspondence on april 13, 2015. if you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Its now July 21, 2015 I never received any correspondence on april 13 2015 ??. Is this normal? do I just wait? or do I call them? I'm just so nervous and afraid I did something wrong!, where is my letter? please help!. :'(

triplesss

Apr 1, 2015
Pov Lay said:
we sent you correspondence on april 13, 2015. if you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Its now July 21, 2015 I never received any correspondence on april 13 2015 ??. Is this normal? do I just wait? or do I call them? I'm just so nervous and afraid I did something wrong!, where is my letter? please help!. :'(
Call them ASAP!probably your test date has passed and you should ask them to appoint another date , just explain that you have not received the letter. For me(Montreal) the letter arrived one day after Ecas update and normally 3 weeks after the date they send the letter you have the test. So call them ASAP and let them know the situation.
good luck

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MainHunNa said:
Hi Everyone,

You may start earnings instantly when you come to Canada OR you may start earning before landing and can continue you will not have problems with your settlement and living expanses in new country.

Let me tell you its easy to start anyone can do it and its free to join, I started when I came to Canada myself.

You may find out how, just go through the explanations step by step, understand and if feel its OK, you may start earning.

This is a best way to start earning a good amount, some people even depend on it full time and some work part-time, its up to you on which pace you want to work.

So go through it, all in all you should find out the process and decide join or not anyway you are not going to lose anything.

All the best.

go.withkhan.com
Scam

grippy

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2011
Doc's Request.
additional proof of relationship
LANDED..........
23 May 2012
Guys, Montreal office is finally moving :p

In my mailbox is the notice to appear in the test on Aug 6 at 12 pm Rue St-Jacques Ouest

Here is my timeline
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 21, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on April 30, 2015.

**No ECAS updated

Hope you guys who are waiting get the good news soon too

Time to study :)

shannyd2005

Jan 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grippy said:
Guys, Montreal office is finally moving :p

In my mailbox is the notice to appear in the test on Aug 6 at 12 pm Rue St-Jacques Ouest

Here is my timeline
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 21, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on April 30, 2015.

**No ECAS updated

Hope you guys who are waiting get the good news soon too

Time to study :)
Congrats! Right now I am hoping NOT to get my test invite too soon as I travel early next month. Fingers crossed.

Bonenza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats grippy !

Is it a family or single application ?

I'm a december applicant from Montreal and I'm still waiting for my test invite.

It's so long !

grippy

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2011
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
23 May 2012
shannyd2005 said:
Congrats! Right now I am hoping NOT to get my test invite too soon as I travel early next month. Fingers crossed.
Thank you and finger crossed for u :)

grippy

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2011
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
23 May 2012
Bonenza said:
Congrats grippy !

Is it a family or single application ?

I'm a december applicant from Montreal and I'm still waiting for my test invite.

It's so long !
Hi Bonenza,

It's a single application.

Yeah, it is a long and exhausting process. The way each CIC office work is still a mystery. In my case I think I am single and my name is unique, therefore it didn't take them too long to verify.

Hang in there, it's coming

Enjoy your Summer :)

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......