+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
josh2011 said:
Thanks!
Which documents should I take on the test day except the ones mentioned in the test invitation letter?
Do I need to take all the original documents that I attached ?

You should take all the originals of the copies those were submitted along with the initial application.

If think that some additional documents that can support your application or if you think the officer may ask you some additional proof, then you can take your employment proof for past 4 years, your t4s, NOAs, house ownership/lease papers etc (and some other paperwork to show your residential ties in Canada for past 4 years)

The test invite will outline the paperwork/documents to bring. Usually these are: All passports, landing document, 2 pieces of ID, PR card etc.

samschi

Sep 24, 2011
CalgaryBD said:
Hi Samschi,

Any luck??
Hi CalgaryBD,

Nothing! Calgary office is busy, I guess.

A couple of days ago, I got my name change certificate and sent it to CIC. So my application may be delayed. I will let you know if I get the invitation for the test. :)

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
We sent you correspondence on July 3, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

is it Rq something else. ... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathan said:
We sent you correspondence on July 3, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I hope not :/

eduvit

Jan 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vathan said:

That may be fingerprint, I just got mine few days ago. Someone mentioned that RQ did not have the format of "we sent you correspondence on xx. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible ..." in E-cas.

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Thank you so much for everyone who reply to my question. ........ hopefully it will not be RQ.... I hate to get RQ as I have seen on this post people who got RQ they are going through nightmare....... hope for the best. .

good luck everyone else

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Hi everyone.
SO the transfer line on e-cas disappeared about a couple of weeks ago as it did to other applicants. the thing is mine never re-appeared.
i am wondering if this is an e-cas issue or really it was never transferred.
any insights anyone? i havent really had the chance to call CIC.

thank you and good luck to everyone,

josh2011

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussaini said:
Congrats josh test was from book. Questions were from any online test?or different?
I read the "Discover Canada" many times. And did tests as well. But with practice tests only I don't think it's easy. So better to read the book.

demirtash

Jan 8, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I have a similar issue. My application was transferred to Mississauga but the transfer line on e-cas disappeared about a couple of weeks ago and it never appeared again. Am I the only one who hasn't received a test date yet ?

Thanks

Hakan

rzzzz

Jun 30, 2015
lyrical said:
Hi everyone.
SO the transfer line on e-cas disappeared about a couple of weeks ago as it did to other applicants. the thing is mine never re-appeared.
i am wondering if this is an e-cas issue or really it was never transferred.
any insights anyone? i havent really had the chance to call CIC.

thank you and good luck to everyone,
Same here. I have called CIC but they can not provide any information since my processing time has not exceeded 2 years. It seems the only thing we can do is just wait.

vividind

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
Initially i had a 4th line that my file has been transferred to Mississauga office.. this line disappeared couple of weeks and FINALLYi received test date today for July 28..

Interesting point is I have below test address

200 Town Center , Scarborough

Not sure my file again transferred to Scarborough or all Mississauga applicants write exam at this place.

leeneljane

Star Member
May 23, 2010
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2009
Med's Done....
June 12, 2010 follow up sent Aug. 21, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 3, sent oct. 7
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 19, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec. 28, 2010
Just want to share
Citizenship test : July 31, 2015

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
vividind said:
Initially i had a 4th line that my file has been transferred to Mississauga office.. this line disappeared couple of weeks and FINALLYi received test date today for July 28..

Interesting point is I have below test address

200 Town Center , Scarborough

Not sure my file again transferred to Scarborough or all Mississauga applicants write exam at this place.
Hmmmm..........interesting, best of luck for your test !