+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

Karem

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Canadafrenzy said:
Hey man,
You're not alone as The same "transferred to local office " disappearance here too!
What is your local office? I'm in mississauga my transfer line disabered!!

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadafrenzy said:
Hey man,
You're not alone as The same "transferred to local office " disappearance here too!
it seems we have a new thing disappearing .... in the past it was the received line that disappears ... now the transfer line is disappearing

this must mean something good...might be worth calling them to find out...and let us know what they say of course :D

josh2011

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadafrenzy said:
Hey man,

You're not alone as the same "transferred to local office disappeared" thing happened to me this evening too! I've no idea what's going on! Gees, I wonder what the CIC system in on to goofy up things?
Same here guys!
The last line disappeared (transferred to local office). What does it mean?

VTG

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
2015-01-29
AOR Received.
2015-03-10
File Transfer...
2015-06-02
Mine has disappeared too and it had appeared today !!! It was transferred to Edmonton on June 2.

Canadafrenzy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Karem,

Our local office is Edmonton. I have family application and it's interesting that all family members have the same "transferred to..." line disappeared from their status.

Can someone with knowledge on this issue comment please? I'm so curious as to what would this be?

brunoc19

Mar 14, 2015
Waterloo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karem said:
Kitchener-Waterloo office. And I actually ordered ATIP last month. I got it 2 days ago said i passed criminality screen. Don't tell me its the system upgrade bug or something since so many people are getting the same issue.

sam_1985

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Karem said:
Same...lol.. Checked litteraly last night (Friday) and I just went and checked now (after reading the thread), and ''transfer to Mississauga'' line disappeared.... I have no idea what to make of it. All the best to all! I hope it means test invite soon!

Michi08

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here, transfered line disappered.
May be test invites is next? Wink! ; )

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
So we have to wait till nest year march. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: so it more than a year. Its mean they stop working on the backlog application and put ours on hold...... :'( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: they should do both together.

The first set of provisions that came into forcelast summer to strengthen Canadian citizenship and speed up application processing times are already paying off. New citizenship applications are being finalized in a year or less, and it is expected that the backlog of older files will have been eliminated by the end of this fiscal year. Individuals who submitted a citizenship application before April 1, 2015 will have a decision by March 31, 2016.

it's on the cic website

huxiangn

Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. Transferred to Mississauga disappeared (checked this morning).

hatrang

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2011
AOR Received.
29-08-2012
Med's Done....
21-09-2011
Interview........
26-11-2012 (landing)
LANDED..........
26-11-2012
My status is changed today (Saturday). I did check last night and it was not yet changed at that time.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 26, 2015.
2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 10, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3. We started processing your application on June 4, 2015.

No line to say "transferred" as previous updates from other members.

AnwarR

Jun 6, 2015
The disappearance of LOT line rings a bell. Not sure what does this means to applicants. There are people who believe that it is because of some technical glitch with the software of CIC, on the other hand some think it is because all applications before April 2015 are put on hold. So it could be anything. My guess is though it doesn't augurs well for us (no trying to being devils advocate). Call centers I am not sure if you would agree with me can be of any help based on my experience with it.
So will keep guessing what impact this disappearance of LOT line wold have on all of us who were excited to see this line. However since the LOT line before disappearance showed that file was transferred stands as a silver lining.

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
Hi guys.
I sent my citizenship application on january 6 and they recieved on jan 13.Aor sent on march 2,2015 but i didn't recieved yet.My process start on march 21 and file transferred to mississauga on march 24,2015.yesterday i checked my status an file transferred to mississauga line is disappeared.I wondered why they removed that line.Anyone knows something about that?please let me know.thank you

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yup, I just checked my ecas and the 4th line... "your file has been transferred to Mississauga"...has disappeared. ??? ??? ??? WTF?

I don't know what to make of this development with the new announcement that Government welcomes Royal Assent of Bill C-24 my guess is as good as yours.