+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JAN 2015 Citizenship Applicants

mila_mac

Apr 17, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! I think I will join this topic! I too applied in January and waiting, just got my e-mail yesterday and still am not able to see my application on the website. :(
What do you guys use to enter your profile? receipt number or the unique number?
Anyways!
My collegue applied last year and his whole process took about 1 year all together.

cecapplied

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For my case, the ecas system was available about 4 days after i got my AOR. so i would suggest give it a couple more days and your status will be active

cecapplied
mila_mac said:
Hi guys! I think I will join this topic! I too applied in January and waiting, just got my e-mail yesterday and still am not able to see my application on the website. :(
What do you guys use to enter your profile? receipt number or the unique number?
Anyways!
My collegue applied last year and his whole process took about 1 year all together.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mila_mac said:
Anyways!
use the client ID number without the dash, but wait a few more days...

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
May 21, 2010/Ecas: DM June 23 2010
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
mila_mac said:
Anyways!
Hi mila,

Please enter your information in January 2015 spreadsheet http://goo.gl/K74EfW
thanks

mila_mac

Apr 17, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will do it as soon as I get home from work, work computer doesn't allow me to open the link :)

winnipeg2015

Feb 25, 2015
Hello All:
I had a new line in ecas indicating that the file was transferred to Winnipeg Office on March 6.
Winnipeg office has been infamous for being slow in the past but hope things move quicker with federal government's new commitments.
Good luck to all.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seems like processing for Jan is in 3rd gear (45 days average to get AOR) vs 1st or 2nd gear in the past

Feb processing is picking up average mid to late 30 days to get AOR

Us March applicants are hopeful it will be full-speed ahead! :p

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
wow January applications are moving fast.. congratz to those in process and file transfered..

Good luck to all of us!!! :)

abidbdo

Dec 24, 2014
hello my time line

application received - 15 jan
AOR by email - 28 feb
Ecas updated- 4th march with received
in process - 9 march
with extra line

4.We sent you a letter on March 7, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

and today on 12 march I received letter saying

*-photocopies of the biographical page of any passport you have had duringthe relevant 4 years period preceding the date of your application.

now I just have one passport and that was expired in December 2012 and I renewed it in mid 2013 , and I send all copies of renewal page plus biographical page as well, instead of that I still received this letter , what should I do now???

asagalen

May 22, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 18, 2010
AOR Received.
April 3,2010
Med's Request
April 3, 2010
Med's Done....
April 14, 2010
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2010
LANDED..........
july 17, 2010
abidbdo said:
hello my time line

AOR by email - 28 feb
in process - 9 march
with extra line

4.We sent you a letter on March 7, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

*-photocopies of the biographical page of any passport you have had duringthe relevant 4 years period preceding the date of your application.

now I just have one passport and that was expired in December 2012 and I renewed it in mid 2013 , and I send all copies of renewal page plus biographical page as well, instead of that I still received this letter , what should I do now???

I would recommend sending the documents that are being requested and call the CIC . it could be that they've lost or misplaced some of your documents.. but guess what? you are lucky coz they didn't
return your application but instead they've just requested the missing document. :) anyway good luck to your application. :)

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abidbdo said:
hello my time line

AOR by email - 28 feb
in process - 9 march
with extra line

In addition, add a cover letter to explain other information that you would like CIC to know so the case will be clear-er to them.

fwakeel

Star Member
Aug 8, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London Apply From.....: Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2006
Doc's Request.
Full Doc's Sent
AOR Received.
01-08-2006
IELTS Request
03-09-2008
Med's Request
10-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Passport Sent.: 19-01-2011 Passport Rcv...: 21-01-2011 Decision Made.:08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
26-02-2011
Many congraaaaaaaaats for those whose statuses changed to received, In process and most definitely File transferred one's.

Best of luck for all of you..

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
abidbdo said:
hello my time line

AOR by email - 28 feb
in process - 9 march
with extra line

It's again (because somebody gues born2b... in the feb 2015 had similar issue...) I think the gap Dec 2012 to mid 2013 they seem to be wondering about... could be explained, they probably know the reason... yet they are never clear, are they?

cprak0