Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2011
Doc's Request.
additional proof of relationship
LANDED..........
23 May 2012
Hello my January fellows,

My journey finally comes to an end, in my mail box is the invitation letter from Montreal office to take oath for Canadian citizenship. Luckily I will be a Canadian before the Federal Election, so I can vote, or I have to wait for the next 4 years. Below is my timeline. Hope you guys have good news soon ;D

Big thanks to all the information shared here like how to prepare for the test, what document I should add when I have no jobs, all of that really smoothens the process of my application. I will come back to be your moral support from time to time :)

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 21, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on April 30, 2015.
4.We sent you a notice on July 21, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 6, 2015 at 12:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5.We sent you a notice on August 26, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 22, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grippy said:
Hello my January fellows,

My journey finally comes to an end, in my mail box is the invitation letter from Montreal office to take oath for Canadian citizenship. Luckily I will be a Canadian before the Federal Election, so I can vote, or I have to wait for the next 4 years. Below is my timeline. Hope you guys have good news soon ;D

Big thanks to all the information shared here like how to prepare for the test, what document I should add when I have no jobs, all of that really smoothens the process of my application. I will come back to be your moral support from time to time :)

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 21, 2015.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on April 30, 2015.
4.We sent you a notice on July 21, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 6, 2015 at 12:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5.We sent you a notice on August 26, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 22, 2015 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us
Congrats. Your timeline looks really good. Happy oath taking and voting.

grippy

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 June 2011
Doc's Request.
additional proof of relationship
LANDED..........
23 May 2012
IllaBee said:
Congrats. Your timeline looks really good. Happy oath taking and voting.
Thank you and hope you have good news soon :)

My Ngoc Yan

Jul 17, 2015
Hi everybody,

Could somebody tell me what does it mean when your status from "In process" change to " decision made" after I passed my test on this week ?

My

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
My Ngoc Yan said:
Hi everybody,

Could somebody tell me what does it mean when your status from "In process" change to " decision made" after I passed my test on this week ?

My
Most of the time this means your application has been approved and that you are on the wait list for an Oath ceremony :)

Congrats

Kovachum

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Our journey coming to an end.
My husband(Jan Applicant) ECAS updated with oath invite for Sep 23rd.
Took 2 months to receive oath after the test.

very happy:)

mgl

Feb 25, 2015
I had my test on Aug 27 in Scarborough office, 20/20. Two days later my status was changed to Decision Made. Today I checked my profile, and I saw a new line added: We sent you a notice on August 28, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 11, 2015 at 10:30 AM.
Wow, I didn't expect oath ceremony be that soon. I was told on the interview I have to wait 2-4 months.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
mgl said:
I had my test on Aug 27 in Scarborough office, 20/20. Two days later my status was changed to Decision Made. Today I checked my profile, and I saw a new line added: We sent you a notice on August 28, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 11, 2015 at 10:30 AM.
Wow, I didn't expect oath ceremony be that soon. I was told on the interview I have to wait 2-4 months.
Congratulations that is the best turn around time I have seen for someone from the Scarborough office.

plus

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Congratulations mgl! This is unprecedented!!
fastest test to oath timeline I have ever seen.
Good luck!
Plus
mgl said:

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.

I got another test date scheduled at Scarborough, ON office. I am NOT missing this test date for anything. I have scheduled to take off from work on this day. Taking no chances....absolutely NO rescheduling this time. Hahahaha ;D Wish me luck ya'll.

4.We sent you a notice on July 13, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 7, 2015 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5.We sent you a notice on August 28, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 18, 2015 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

eduvit

Jan 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IllaBee said:
Hi guys.

I got another test date scheduled at Scarborough, ON office. I am NOT missing this test date for anything. I have scheduled to take off from work on this day. Taking no chances....absolutely NO rescheduling this time. Hahahaha ;D Wish me luck ya'll.

4.We sent you a notice on July 13, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on August 7, 2015 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
5.We sent you a notice on August 28, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 18, 2015 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congratulation IllaBee ! I hope everything goes smoothly with you and ... happy oath and voting soon.

IllaBee

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eduvit said:
Congratulation IllaBee ! I hope everything goes smoothly with you and ... happy oath and voting soon.
Thanks eduvit and i hope the same too.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@SN87 @TOcitiz

All 3 of us are from Toronto and we almost have have the exact same timelines. Any news from you guys?

demirtash

Jan 8, 2015
tds69us said:
@ SN87 @ TOcitiz

All 3 of us are from Toronto and we almost have have the exact same timelines. Any news from you guys?
I have the exact same timeline. Add me there too. I am still waiting for my test date. No updates so far. I have ordered ATIP yesterday ...