+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 13th ITA Connect Here !! (25th Draw)

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
nz said:
Guys sorry to repost, but it got lost and no one responded. Please anyone?? Thanks

Guys I am very confused. I had ordered a WES ECA (WES for CIC) last year and it was completed in March 2015. I immediately got the PDF, but I never received the paper copy. When I checked with them they said these routinely get lost and I should just order another report.

When I am going to order another copy of the paper version, the website says I should order the duplicate "package" for CIC, which incudes pdf, CIC access and the hard copy. For like $70...

Can we just use the PDF for PR application or do I have to order the entire duplicate package again? How different is the hard copy from the PDF, especially since the ITA application is electronic? Please help.
Hi Nz,
I would advise you to write a case specific enquiry right away. They take 28 working days to respond though. This way, you can explain your situation to CIC and check with them directly. But if $70 is not a big sum for you, it's better to order a duplicate. All the best!!

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
spacevash said:
\

Hey, How to go about Medical Exam.

In instructions it says - When you go to your appointment, you must bring: the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you do not undergo an up-front medical exam. The visa office will send you this form.

I did not receive any form from Visa Office, Can you please tell me Where to find Medical Report Form? or What do I need to get Medical Exam done?
Fix an appointment (or walk-in, call and check) with one of the approved medical centres (as per cic list). Tell them its "Upfront medicals". Bring a print out of your ITA latter as well as document checklist. They will do everything in the eMedical system and send the results to CIC electronically. They will give you documents to upload for each member of your family as proof that Medicals were done and exact details of what were done (Xray, blood test etc) . It's quite straightforward. Dont worry.

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
nz said:
Guys sorry to repost, but it got lost and no one responded. Please anyone?? Thanks

Guys I am very confused. I had ordered a WES ECA (WES for CIC) last year and it was completed in March 2015. I immediately got the PDF, but I never received the paper copy. When I checked with them they said these routinely get lost and I should just order another report.

When I am going to order another copy of the paper version, the website says I should order the duplicate "package" for CIC, which incudes pdf, CIC access and the hard copy. For like $70...

Can we just use the PDF for PR application or do I have to order the entire duplicate package again? How different is the hard copy from the PDF, especially since the ITA application is electronic? Please help.
I have read on the forum that the hard copy of your report bears a seal / stamp which the .pdf version does not. In my opinion, the hard copy is the official document and is therefore required to be uploaded along with your application. You do not want to lose your opportunity due to such an error and certainly not for the sake of saving $70.

I do not believe CSE will solve your dilemma.

This is just my opinion. Good luck!

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, silly question alert.

Once I complete all the details on my PR application, if I hit continue to see the upload documents page, does that mean the form part of my application is submitted? Or can I go back and review things later if needed?

Please help, thanks!

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
You can always go back and edit details.

2014nov

Oct 9, 2015
Hello All,

I am in the process of getting all documents. I have been invited under CEC. However, I had foreign experience of couple of years. Though I have most of the documents but my reference letter doesn't say salary. I have separate letter for salary. Would this be a concern ? Also my lawyer says as I got ITA under CEC, documents of foreign experience wont be scrutinized that much as long as we can provide something, which I doubt as I got points for that.

Any inputs ??

Thanks

Budi

Jan 7, 2015
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone can help. I received my ITA yesterday. I have been going through my personal checklist and I was hoping you could help me clarify some information. Below is what is stated regarding proof of funds

Express Entry – Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

Is it compulsory we provide all the information requested above? I ask this because I was only planning on providing my savings account which has the required funds. I have credit cards which I have not fully repaid, will providing that information harm my application.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this.

Thanks

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
nz said:
Guys, silly question alert.

Once I complete all the details on my PR application, if I hit continue to see the upload documents page, does that mean the form part of my application is submitted? Or can I go back and review things later if needed?

Please help, thanks!
You may edit anytime you want as long as you have not paid the fees. Once you pay the fees then everything gets locked.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Budi said:
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone can help. I received my ITA yesterday. I have been going through my personal checklist and I was hoping you could help me clarify some information. Below is what is stated regarding proof of funds

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

Is it compulsory we provide all the information requested above? I ask this because I was only planning on providing my savings account which has the required funds. I have credit cards which I have not fully repaid, will providing that information harm my application.

Thanks
Hi,
First of all if you're employed at the moment, then the funds aren't really necessary.

second, Yes. You should provide all the accounts you have.
I deal with TD, I walked in and asked for statements of all my accounts for the past 6 months. They will stamp them and write the dates each account was opened.

I already submitted my application and they haven't asked for anything additional.

divdiv

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
hi budi,

Where exactly can I see my personal checklist? I see the various forms for myself and spouse but nothing called a checklist? Would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Regards

Budi said:
Hello,

Thanks

krishna001

Feb 2, 2016
divdiv said:
hi budi,

Where exactly can I see my personal checklist? I see the various forms for myself and spouse but nothing called a checklist? Would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Regards
It's after you complete all the forms.

alyahmed

Oct 2, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divdiv said:
hi budi,

Regards
It's not literally a checklist. It's just a list of the documents you will be required to submit once you finish filling out your application.