+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 13th ITA Connect Here !! (25th Draw)

spacevash

Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 4, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed Feb 13, 2016
HI, I have a confusion.

I moved alot in last 10 years and I dont remember apartment number for couple of locations, If I just provide just Building name and address, whould that be sufficient or Apartment number is vital?

Any information would be appreciated.

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys what exactly are the next steps? We submit app, get document checklist and follow it? When do we have to do medical? Should we just go for it now? Any answer or link to previous post explaining steps would be helpful, thanks.

spacevash

Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 4, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed Feb 13, 2016
andy108 said:
Guys please report your ITA here:
\

Hey, How to go about Medical Exam.

In instructions it says - When you go to your appointment, you must bring: the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you do not undergo an up-front medical exam. The visa office will send you this form.

I did not receive any form from Visa Office, Can you please tell me Where to find Medical Report Form? or What do I need to get Medical Exam done?

anacorrea87

Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
21-06-2016
Hello,

FOR POF, I have a big debit from my account when I paid my down payment of my apartment. Do I need to explain why did i have that money take out of my account to CIC?

My common in law partner also transfer me 5000 after that to help cover the cost of the down payment.

What do I have to do to explain both situation?

Thanks

harman1313

Jan 17, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please add me on Whats app group as well - 459 CRS points.

Cell number - 6472949031 and Inland Applicant.

I have few questions below if any one can answer them please ? :)

1 - For Proof of funds can I be in a joint account with my father back home ? (India) (I'm Inland applicant though) Also Do I need to provide explanation letter that I used my dad's money and he has no objection with that ?
2 - For 6 months balance history for accounts, should I provide monthly transaction reports for 6 months or just get a letter from bank that I have this much amount of money in my bank converted in canadian $ ?
3 - For TD Canada trust in here, should I provide 6 months reports or just ask TD to give me balance of 6 months I have right now at that moment ?
4 - Do someone know any doctor in Toronto area who does e-medical and anyone has good experience with them ? please advise on the doctor and clinic.
5 - What is UMI when we have to go to clinic ? Should we worry about it and what is that ? Will doctor ask for any kind of EE profile number or something when I go there ?
6 - For Work experience in India- Should I just provide letter from employer there that I worked there or do I need to provide any kind of pay slips etc ?
7 - For work experience in canada - Should I just provide letter fro employer that I worked here or do I provide also the T4/NOA/Tax receipt from company and upload it ?

PLEASE HELP :(

Thanks a lot Guys!

adhish

Jan 19, 2016
COngratulations to all of you

I am an INdian and have Residency visa for UAE. I have been working in UAE for the past 2 years now. My work schedule is 2 months ON(In UAE) and 1 month off(during this time i come back to India). While trying to complete my application, i am supposed to fill my travel history. I have travelled back and forth for 10 times atleast in past 2 years. So Should i mention all the travel dates or just mention that i have been in UAE for the past 2 years??

chigursr

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Please add me to whatsapp group got ITA in Jan 13th draw.
Also please clarify I am unable to see the personalised check-list, where do I find it. I can only see the details page and submit button after it. Will it be visible after I fill all my details and click submit.

hariinfontt

Nov 4, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please add me on Whats app group as well - 456 CRS points.

Cell number - 19024126151 and Inland Applicant under CEC.

rk85

Jun 20, 2014
Hello guys,

Here is the list of documents:

1) Passport
2) Education
3) Transcript
4) Digital Photo
5) Police Certificate
6) Proof of Medical Exam
7) Employment Records
8) Proof of Means of Financial Support

I am just wondering if the above list is everything I need to submit. There is no birth certificate or other application form on the list.

Is this correct? or am I missing something?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,