+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jan 11 ITA Recipients >>>>CONVERGE Here for next STEPS

Berty3000

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
How important are the pay slips for employment history? I only have half of mine from the job I'm referring to and don't think it is possible to get the rest.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berty3000 said:
How important are the pay slips for employment history? I only have half of mine from the job I'm referring to and don't think it is possible to get the rest.
If you have T4 you don't even have to attach pay slips . that's optional .

carlucho34

Star Member
Jan 1, 2016
I'm so glad to be finally here.

Quick questions.

1. I live in Canada on an open work permit which expires in 2019. I'm planning to submit my application next month, but I'm also planning to go to the States for a week in the spring. Can I travel after submitting my application for residence?

2. I have enough money in my Canadian bank account for my proof of funds. I'll ask for the letter at the bank, will I need something else?

3. I included some jobs in my work history that don't add points to my profile, and getting employment letters might be a pain. Could I just omit them? If so, what should I put I did during that time?

Thanks a lot!

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
If you have T4 you don't even have to attach pay slips . that's optional .
What if you dont have T4 tho? sicne T4 will only come in feb and you apply now? Will latest 3-4 paystubs work?

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Can anyone please tell me if we have to take Upfront medical exam or medical exam????
ITA received on Jan11/2017.
What is the difference between upfront medical exam and medical exam...

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vasy said:
Can anyone please tell me if we have to take Upfront medical exam or medical exam????
ITA received on Jan11/2017.
What is the difference between upfront medical exam and medical exam...
the only difference is Upfront medical exam have the medical exam result mailed with your PR application to CIO, generally people with EE go with upfront because thats a requirement you have to have that piece of paper you get from Doctor and post it with your application .

zfx610

Jan 15, 2017
Please help: I have been traveled back and forth from Canada to My home country couple times for my short vacations in the passed few years while I was employed. Do I have to put all these trips in my Personal History section? If so, what category should I put? Unemployment? Thanks everyone!

SuperDuper

Dec 22, 2016
Hi Guys - I really appreciate your response on this - sorry for repeating - I have an uncle here in Canada and EE file has asked me for a proof of relation. He does not have any birth certificate. The candadian passport does not have fathers name on it and thus I can prove his relation to me through my father (my grandpa is his father) Can I get him to sign an affidavit stating I am his nephew and we attach our passports with it? Also he has a very old indian passport which he never returned that has a grandpa's name on it. What do you guys think. I am lil nervous about this!!

NatalieW

Jan 20, 2017
Good day all,
Congrats on receiving ITA. I received an ITA Jan 11 and is new to the forum as well.
I have a few question though and would like for you to help me out here:
I am currently an international student. I enrolled in my second program which means that i did not take the PGWP after ending my first program.
Seeing that I've received the ITA, I no longer want to continue my program. Can I quit my program and apply for BOWP right after submitting my documents to CIC? I am not sure if this is possible. What are my options if I do not want to continue the program?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NatalieW said:
Good day all,
Congrats on receiving ITA. I received an ITA Jan 11 and is new to the forum as well.
I have a few question though and would like for you to help me out here:
I am currently an international student. I enrolled in my second program which means that i did not take the PGWP after ending my first program.
Seeing that I've received the ITA, I no longer want to continue my program. Can I quit my program and apply for BOWP right after submitting my documents to CIC? I am not sure if this is possible. What are my options if I do not want to continue the program?
You need to have a valid work permit in order to apply for a BOWP.

aayushri

Dec 29, 2015
Dubai
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-11-2017
+971 - 526111135

Number for whatsapp group. Please add.

On a different note, I will be submitting my application at the end as I have a passport renewal to do before submission and also because I want to soft-land next February. So I guess I should be part of the future ITA whatsapp group (based on e-AoR rather than ITA) :p

roger_cat

Oct 1, 2016
Hi guys,

Any expert can help? Regarding Post-ITA process, in case all documents are checked and approved, what's next?

"If everything goes fine, you will get a Passport Request (PPR) and a Decision Made (DM) within 6 months of submission of complete application.

You can submit your passport (along with dependents’ passport, if they are accompanying you to Canada) at the nearest VFS. They will send your passport to the embassy and deliver your passport back to you after the stamping is done. You will get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) letter along with your passport that is stamped with the Maple Leaf Visa Smiley . You need to carry BOTH your passport(with the stamped visa) and the COPR when you are travelling to Canada."

Can I choose the VFS or it is indicated by CIC? Thanks for giving more details on this stage of the process