+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

J had left Canada for USA to seek asylum

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
今天我收到了我朋友J.的电子邮件。

j had already arrived in the usa from canada. he would seek asylum soon .to fill the I 589 form. he told me that he burst into tears when he return the usa . i just to say good luck to J

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Today I received an email from my friend J

j had already arrived in the USA from Canada. he would seek asylum soon .to fill the I 589 form. he told me that he burst into tears when he return the usa .

I just to say good luck to J

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Today I received an email from my friend J

j had already arrived in the USA from Canada. he would seek asylum soon .to fill the I 589 form. he told me that he burst into tears when he return the usa .

I just to say good luck to J
"J" will need a lot of luck... I think he has probably messed up his chances of success, with the attempt in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I didn't know people can even cross from Canada to USA. But J have done it, best wishes for J..
Think there have been close to 40k people who have walked across the border from the US to Canada whether at Roxham road or a park in B.C. or a farmer’s field in Manitoba. Works both ways:)

Reactions: SURVIVAL

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
j gets it. I crossed from the states to canada and now i wanna find my way back to the states. canada is lovely, but the states is overall better #unpopularopinion

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
j gets it. I crossed from the states to canada and now i wanna find my way back to the states. canada is lovely, but the states is overall better #unpopularopinion
Though I respect your opinion, I believe you need to be more grateful. Sounds to me like you just used Canada to gain status in North America so that you can find your way to live in the States. Canada, who granted your asylum in 5 months while the overall better country you say took years but never even accepted you is now worse? Really? You go here and use this country’s protection, tax funded health care and everything else and you want to go back to the States and possibly live and work there? Pay taxes there?

I don’t like the Conservatives which may be an unpopular opinion as well but I really want them to win just to get rid of abusive ingrates who use Canada as a stepping stone.

I hope you do find your way back to the US, I think the likes of you is more suited there. See one of your first posts below, how easy was this for you to forget? On that note, blocking you and I hope you block me too.

Hello everybody,
I just got my asylum approved after 5 months of entry to Canada.
Just wanted to post this to give hope to all whom are waiting.
I'm so thankful for the government of Canada and beyond delighted to have this predicament reaching an end after years of waiting in the states but barely took a few months in Canada.
I hope to all of you to hear such news soon!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I was writing something similae but didn't hit post. As a country who actually granted you asylum versus the US you could show a bit of gratitude. You would likely still be waiting for asylum in the US.

Jan 10, 2017
I respect your opinion though I'd never ever use Canada to immigrate to the states. I still remembered the day I came to Canada and the way I was treated here by having free food, shelter and legal aid which was impossible for me to get it in the states and most important thing is you have been granted asylum which was not possible for you to get it in the states the way you got here, you might waited for years to get your first hearing.

Anyway good luck.

Reactions: justice22 and jddd

sss12345

Star Member
Dec 13, 2017
Canada is the best country in the world! I am very proud and grateful to have the chance to live in such an amazing country.

Reactions: justice22

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Although J had left Canada now,he still left something . I would like to share his timeline of hearing interview

J came to Canada on August.2018 by crossing the Roxham Road

he attended his hearing interview of IRB on July 2019,and received a rejected decision on July 2019

it took him 11 mouths to attend hearing interview and receive the decision

and now J was in the USA

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Although J had left Canada now,he still left something . I would like to share his timeline of hearing interview

he attended his hearing interview of IRB on July 2019,and received a rejected decision on July 2019

and now J was in the USA
And your point is?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

and now J was in the USA
Well at least we know the system works, and "J", is gone

Reactions: 9990 and Buletruck