+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

J had left Canada for USA to seek asylum

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
And your point is?
I just show my opinion:

1) It takes someone about 1 year to attend his hearing interview

2) If someone receive a rejected decision from IRB, he could still apply for asylum in the USA by returning the USA

3) Someone love Canada while the others love the USA. They are choices

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
And your point is?
4) The system of IRB is unfair. Actually it is

J suffered from persecution in his country of origin, but he was given a rejected decision after the hearing. It made him feel depressed. As this reason ,J think the appeal would be unfair as well.

So he left Canada for the USA, to seek his American dream

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I just show my opinion:

1) It takes someone about 1 year to attend his hearing interview

2) If someone receive a rejected decision from IRB, he could still apply for asylum in the USA by returning the USA

3) Someone love Canada while the others love the USA. They are choices
This means 1 of 2 things:

This made up person either crossed to the US illegally just like how he or she crossed to Canada illegally

OR

This made up person has family in the US to be able to cross and claim asylum legally

Do not make it seem like it is that easy to go back to the US with a failed Canadian refugee claim coz it is not.

Either way i am extremely happy this made up person is not in Canada anymore wasting tax payer money.

SURVIVAL

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
j gets it. I crossed from the states to canada and now i wanna find my way back to the states. canada is lovely, but the states is overall better #unpopularopinion
4) The system of IRB is unfair. Actually it is

J suffered from persecution in his country of origin, but he was given a rejected decision after the hearing. It made him feel depressed. As this reason ,J think the appeal would be unfair as well.

So he left Canada for the USA, to seek his American dream
J was so lucky by getting his hearing within a year. There are people waiting for years to get their decisions. And also there are people who are in appealing process after had received their rejection in the first place. Whoever, says IRB is unfair! actually demands to get positive decision unfairly.

CANADA IS BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. PERIOD

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I was writing something similae but didn't hit post. As a country who actually granted you asylum versus the US you could show a bit of gratitude. You would likely still be waiting for asylum in the US.
You're not wrong. again i'm grateful for the oppurtunities canada gave me. I see beyond country this or that. I think of where I can build wealth and live more comfortably. both countries are great. each had its own thing going on for it

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I respect your opinion though I'd never ever use Canada to immigrate to the states. I still remembered the day I came to Canada and the way I was treated here by having free food, shelter and legal aid which was impossible for me to get it in the states and most important thing is you have been granted asylum which was not possible for you to get it in the states the way you got here, you might waited for years to get your first hearing.

Anyway good luck.
Canada is a great county and so is the us. I think countries, passposts, boarders and nationalism as a social construct not a sacred principal. I go wherever prosperity is. I have experienced both worlds and have my preferences

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I was writing something similae but didn't hit post. As a country who actually granted you asylum versus the US you could show a bit of gratitude. You would likely still be waiting for asylum in the US.
Show gratitude? as in be an outstanding citizen and pay a lot of taxes and donate to the poor? if that's what you mean then done. if you mean I should worship the queen and the land labeled as Canada then not my thing.

justice22

Aug 16, 2022
Although J had left Canada now,he still left something . I would like to share his timeline of hearing interview

J came to Canada on August.2018 by crossing the Roxham Road

he attended his hearing interview of IRB on July 2019,and received a rejected decision on July 2019

it took him 11 mouths to attend hearing interview and receive the decision

and now J was in the USA
so if he got a rejected decision ,how come he managed to comeback in the Us please

Mercy011

Jul 31, 2022
I don't understand why people are roasting J. If canada rejects his refugee hearing, how do you expect him to survive without any papers in canada? He's lucky to find his way back to USA cos he could still survive as an illegal there compared to canada. How he managed to find his way back, I can't explain. And would usa offer him any papers after being rejected in canada? That's 1percent chance. Well, good luck with J. Better he doesn't claim asylum in USA but get a lawyer on how to go about a different kind of visa.