+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I've received an appointment letter from HUSKY ENERGY INC i want to know if it's real r not

Jul 26, 2019
i had been sent an appointment letter from HUSKY ENERGY INC in which my name itself is misspelled and i don't c the contact number matching the companies contact details
they contacted me through this mail: info.canadia.joboffer@gmail.com
PHONE: +12892324071
but i didn't c this one as their contact details in any of their official website
only gud part is they didn't asked for any payment yet

i have been offered ELECTRICAL ENGINEER post for a monthly pay of 10500 per month

i just want to know is this a real one r fake

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalimuthu

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
i had been sent an appointment letter from HUSKY ENERGY INC in which my name itself is misspelled and i don't c the contact number matching the companies contact details
but i didn't c this one as their contact details in any of their official website

i have been offered ELECTRICAL ENGINEER post for a monthly pay of 10500 per month

Fake.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Is there any means i can get a job over there from here in India?

cos i would like to move over there
It is almost impossible to get a job offer from outside Canada unless you have a unique skill not readily available given employers are not willing to spend the money or time when local candidates are available.

Nothing to stop you looking through sites such as Indeed or Linkedin but do not expect any responses and be aware of all the scams that are out there such as this one waiting to take your money.

If you cannot qualify through express entry then the odds of moving to Canada are slim.

Oct 10, 2018
This one is fake for sure. I have worked in a team responsible for recruitment for various oil and gas companies, and we keep getting such scam notifications every other day.

All the official correspondence by an organization is done by a registered email address (for eg. <contact name>@<companyname>.com

Don't fall for such tricks. If you are abroad, the best bet is to try and optimize your resume to Canadian style, make connections with Canadian recruiters and company contacts over LinkedIn and look for relevant opportunities to apply and ask recommendations from.

Now I'm not sure how much active you are on LinkedIn, or how well you've crafted your resume to suit the Canadian market, but here are some resources I recommend to new Canadians to help them get jobs. Might be helpful to you as well:
Also, these are resources that help (and have helped) people who are new to Canada to find good, office jobs easily. Since you are not here, I recommend going through the Express Entry Calculator and testing out your qualifications. Here's Canada government's official calculator: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Remember: If you don't qualify, please do not risk your money and time on fake promises made by travel agents and immigration agencies. Please focus on building your skills meanwhile. Companies do recruit international candidates from time to time, especially for skills that are short in their homeland. Focus on them.
Good luck!

amirfarooq

Jan 2, 2023
I have received job offer letter as safety Office at husky injection molding company..
How can I confirm that's offer letter is reall or afake..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have received job offer letter as safety Office at husky injection molding company..
How can I confirm that's offer letter is reall or afake..
Fake if you have to ask.. Anything that offers high salary, accommodation, airfare, transportation and food is fake.

amirfarooq

Jan 2, 2023
Fake if you have to ask.. Anything that offers high salary, accommodation, airfare, transportation and food is fake.
I just share u detail..tell me how can I share that's offer letter with you.. you will confirm that's job offer letter Safety Officer is Reall or Afake..
Detail.
Monthly gross starting of 8000cad dollar..
With weekly allowance 800cad dollar.
BENEFITS..we provide the following benefits for salary- exempt. Employees which include the following.
Accommodation
Full course Meal
Retirement accounts
Child daycare Assistant
Education assistant
Profit sharing
Sick leaves
Vocational and personal days..

amirfarooq

Jan 2, 2023
Want to know about this ..its reall.or.afake.ad..
URGENTLY NEEDED IN CANADA ! JOBS! HUSKY INJECTION MOLDING SYSTEM COMPANY !!!

The HUSKY INJECTION MOLDING SYSTEM COMPANY , are urgently in need of worker's from outside the country in various position for both fresher and experienced here in CANADA ..
The HUSKY INJECTION MOLDING COMPANY , are urgently in need of 30 Chefs, 10 Tandoor Chef, 10 Stewards, 30 Waiters/waitress, 20 Storekeepers, 5 Casheir 10 Bar attendants, 60 Room Keepers, 11 spa therapists, 12 receptionist, 40 cleaners, 7 entertainers, 10 drivers, 15 Security Guards, 10 Supervisors 5 safety officers 20 india curry chefs.. And you can also mail us any job you wanna apply for if available you will be notify shortly.
SALARY PACKAGE :- 8000$ - 10000$
FREE VISA AND FLIGHT TICKET |√
FREE ACCOMMODATION |√
FIVE YEARS CONTRACT |√
FREE MEDICAL CHECK UP |√
Only Serious Applicants Should Contact The Manager On

http://wa.me/+2348163837445

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Want to know about this ..its reall.or.afake.ad..
URGENTLY NEEDED IN CANADA ! JOBS! HUSKY INJECTION MOLDING SYSTEM COMPANY !!!

The HUSKY INJECTION MOLDING SYSTEM COMPANY , are urgently in need of worker's from outside the country in various position for both fresher and experienced here in CANADA ..
The HUSKY INJECTION MOLDING COMPANY , are urgently in need of 30 Chefs, 10 Tandoor Chef, 10 Stewards, 30 Waiters/waitress, 20 Storekeepers, 5 Casheir 10 Bar attendants, 60 Room Keepers, 11 spa therapists, 12 receptionist, 40 cleaners, 7 entertainers, 10 drivers, 15 Security Guards, 10 Supervisors 5 safety officers 20 india curry chefs.. And you can also mail us any job you wanna apply for if available you will be notify shortly.
SALARY PACKAGE :- 8000$ - 10000$
FREE VISA AND FLIGHT TICKET |√
FREE ACCOMMODATION |√
FIVE YEARS CONTRACT |√
FREE MEDICAL CHECK UP |√
Only Serious Applicants Should Contact The Manager On

http://wa.me/+2348163837445
Fake. Jobs are funny. Why would Husky need 7 entertainers, bar attendants, curry chefs and therapists. Salary is way too high for jobs. No employer gives free visa, ticket, accommodation. No such thing as 5 year contract. Too good to be true.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the information..
Where can i get the work permit and find reall job..
Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Job Bank. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job.

annwlenox

Jan 31, 2023
Canada
Category........
STUDY

Fake for sure