+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Its urgent please help

Hamzasheeraz

Dec 8, 2016
Dear,

I am very confused I got Letter of intent from Ontario and submitted my documents in Feb and my EE profile in which I have 440 points was expired in Sep during the process. Now I got an e-mail that I have to provide following information,

1- To be eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, OINP requires that you have a minimum of one year of continuous full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in continuous part-time paid work experience in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the Letter of Interest from OINP. However I have 6 years of experience.

2- Intention to reside in Ontario
Information/ documentation in support of your intention to reside in Ontario such as evidence of Ontario Labour Market Research, employment prospects for jobs related to your experience, job search/leads, any communications with employers in Ontario with potential job offers/ opportunities related to your professional background and experience.

So please help me what shall I send them.

Thanks
Report to moderator 209.18.102.248
kryt0n
Champion Member

Ratings: +74
Category........: FSW1
NOC Code......: 2171

Re: Need help regarding The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 12:55:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Reread it. It's obvious what they are asking. Did you create a new ee profile when your old one expired?

Provide them your work reference letter showing your work experience and proof you have tried to apply for jobs in Ontario.
Report to moderator Logged
"You can't dangle the bogus carrot of possible reconciliation in front of my face whilst riding some other donkey." Spaced, UK.

440 points and no ITA. Not an expert, just a sarcastic enthusiast with 1 friend.
Hamzasheeraz

Ratings: +0

Re: Need help regarding The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 10:53:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote Remove messageRemove
I didnt created an another ee profile yet. I have already submitted Experience Letter for my whole service of 6 years and now they are asking to send them a Reference letter for a period of one year from 2014 to 2015 why? They also mentioned,

- Copies of your earning statements/payslips from from February 2014 to February 2015

- Your income tax documents for 2014 and 2015

- Any other relevant information in support of your work experience such as performance evaluation reports, reference letters / or emails discussing assignments relevant to duties that substantiates your experience.

- Should the program not receive the requested additional information within the given timeframe, your application will be assessed based on the existing information on file.

So please tell me I shall send them Experience Letter of one year or my whole service.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
They are asking for evidence OF AT LEAST 1 year, so provide all your work history if you can but it can't be less than 1 year.