+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

It's too late

premleo

Nov 21, 2009
Hi everyone, I'm computer engineer, presently working as IT Manager in Dubai, I have applied for Canadian Skilled Migration in November 2007 from London Office, but till now I have received only file number. I dont know how long it will take the immigration process, where new applications are processing very fast. Does any one can help me to know the exact time?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The old system applications are taking around 3 years at the London office, average 37 months, see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp#europe so you should hear from them in the next year.

premleo

Nov 21, 2009
Thanx one more question, as my application is already in process and I aslo paid fees of my wife as spouse, my wife is graduate and working as an Accountant. My question is , can my wife apply on her own as primary applicant in the fast track?

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
premleo said:
Thanx one more question, as my application is already in process and I aslo paid fees of my wife as spouse, my wife is graduate and working as an Accountant. My question is , can my wife apply on her own as primary applicant in the fast track?
yes, she can. even you also can send a new application with you as principal applicant. i am saying because you say you are IT manager so you most probably fit in noc 0213. and 0213 is in the "list". remember, if you send a new file with you as principal applicant, you will have to pay new fees for the new application.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
i second that.

the only thing is that u have to first withdraw ur previous apps. CHC-Lon is taking MORE THAN 3.5 yrs. presently for old cases. as an IT guy, under the fast track system, u'll make it within a yr.

the choice is urs now...

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't have to withdraw the old one. You can have both of them running at the same time and go with the one that gets to medical stage first.