+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

iTranscripts from Kerala University

nisha.ann

Apr 17, 2018
Hi

I need to get my transcripts from Kerala university, India for WES ECA. Have anyone got their transcripts through iTranscripts

WES requires transcripts attested and sealed by Kerala University, to be sent directly to them from the university itself. I have completed my Btech from Kerala University in 2004. Right now I am abroad, and not in a position to travel to Kerala for the transcripts.

Can anyone in this forum help from your side, with the procedures to follow through iTranscripts. Do they send the transcripts with university seal directly to WES, as mentioned in their site

"To send your academic transcripts to WES correctly, make sure:
  • They are in a sealed envelope with your institution's name on it.
  • The seal, stamp, or signature of an official officer at the institution overlaps the back flap of the sealed envelope as shown in the example below.
  • Ask your institution to send your academic transcripts directly to WES.
  • If your institution will not send them directly to us, you may send them. Be sure to follow the instructions for sending a sealed envelope.
    Note: WES accepts academic transcripts in sealed envelopes that have not been opened. Documents will not be accepted if the envelope is opened or the seal is broken. Please view the required documents for the country where you studied for more information.

"

Anyone, Please put in valuable feedback

CanAspirant2018

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have done it offline.

1)Downloaded the transcript request form and transcript form
2)fill up all the sem mark
3)went to kerala University and submitted it along with thousand rupee fees.
4)provided the Wes form to them
5)they will put it along with your transcript and send it

Reactions: nisha.ann

alaybajaj

Sep 1, 2018
What you should you do?

1. Download the Transcript format in the word format from KU site as per your schemehere [2008 Scheme] All
  2. Edit it in Word and enter the details as specified.
  3. Take the print out in a Legal Paper[Required+1]. Go to the counter 4, buy a 20Rs form for the application of transcript
  4. Go to the University cash counter and pay 1000Rs per copy of the Transcript.
  5. Go to the B.Tech Section and show the cash slip to the security and get inside.
  6. Submit the form to the official who is incharge of your college.
or can contact http://www.gravityintegrates.com/

samueljt2k

Dec 20, 2018
I have done it offline.

hi.. whats the difference between OT and transcripts of marks.? which one is for immigration purpose?

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
hi.. whats the difference between OT and transcripts of marks.? which one is for immigration purpose?
Tell the Uni officials that you need it for Canada Immigration, so they shall send the required docs to WES directly. Good luck.

bullishsniper

Jan 20, 2020
I have done it offline.

Did you keep the envelop with WES address in the application form?