+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Items to follow) list Sample & limousine issue

Acrossit

Jul 27, 2011
Dear All,

I will appreciate your kind help by providing sample list for the (items to follow) so i will know how to fill it and to know more about these items. I think it is called Form B if i am not mistaken. Can i download this form, fill it and submit it to immigration officer in POE or i have to do it in front of him. I know for gold that i have to take photos and stamp it in POE. also, Someone told me something which is maybe funny but i need your feedback, my friend told me to include a limousine or a luxury car such as Lexus/Mercedes where i can sell it after in Canada and make good profit. for me maybe it is a joke as i believe cars are cheap in canada but again maybe i am mistaken.

Thank you all and god bless you.

Mhut

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23/02/2006
Med's Request
06/04/2011
Med's Done....
27/04/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
23/10/2011
Hi there

Here is a link for the forms B4 which Qorax has advised on in one of his threads, hope it helps.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t36735.0.html

Mhut

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Acrossit said:
Dear All,

I will appreciate your kind help by providing sample list for the (items to follow) so i will know how to fill it and to know more about these items. I think it is called Form B if i am not mistaken. Can i download this form, fill it and submit it to immigration officer in POE or i have to do it in front of him. I know for gold that i have to take photos and stamp it in POE. also, Someone told me something which is maybe funny but i need your feedback, my friend told me to include a limousine or a luxury car such as Lexus/Mercedes where i can sell it after in Canada and make good profit. for me maybe it is a joke as i believe cars are cheap in canada but again maybe i am mistaken.

Thank you all and god bless you.
If u dont own anything the best and honest thing to do is to not list it. People are sometimes so gredy that they just keep advising wrongly to others one. There will be new horizons in canada for u to earn money honestly. So just dont get into trouble only because some short sighted person advised you to cheat on

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are many complications about importing a car to Canada:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t81585.0.html

Acrossit

Jul 27, 2011
Dear Mhut, PK09 & Steaky,

Thank you for your kind replies. I really appreciate what you seniors are doing in this forum.
Regards,