+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Items one should carry from India

YGoel

Feb 12, 2019
You have a weight limit for your luggage. You can bring a little bit of soap but that is something you should purchase in Canada.
Hi... can u tell me about 7 kg bag and laptop bag .. can I carry them separately.. what else I can pack in laptop bag?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi... can u tell me about 7 kg bag and laptop bag .. can I carry them separately.. what else I can pack in laptop bag?
You have to look at your airline. Many people travelling for India to Canada try to ring a lot of luggage. Airline can be strict and tell you it is the laptop bag or carry on and not both. All depends on the airline and employees.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would also add a lot of weight to your luggage and you can buy it in Canada.

Do believe it isn’t allowed because it is a dairy product as well.

ishikasingh

Dec 15, 2023
gurugram
Category........
Other
Importance of having a life partner
Being a life partner is not just about having someone to share your joys and sorrows with; It goes further than that. A life partner plays an important role in our personal growth and development. They become our constant support system, encourage us to chase our dreams and help us be the best version of ourselves. When we have someone who believes in us, it gives us the confidence to take risks, explore new opportunities and push our limits.

Spouse also acts as a mirror for introspection. They challenge our beliefs and values, forcing us to evaluate ourselves and strive for personal growth. Through their feedback, we get insight into how we can improve not only as individuals but also as partners in the relationship. This honest exchange helps both individuals grow emotionally and intellectually.

Clothing Bussiness Dropshipping establish good relationship Gurgaon VIP Girl Gurgaon VIP Girl Gurugram Party Girl Gurgaon Dating Girl VIP Girl Gurgaon health tips for students Gurugram girl phone number Health tips family Real Girl Number Gurugram

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Importance of having a life partner
Being a life partner is not just about having someone to share your joys and sorrows with; It goes further than that. A life partner plays an important role in our personal growth and development. They become our constant support system, encourage us to chase our dreams and help us be the best version of ourselves. When we have someone who believes in us, it gives us the confidence to take risks, explore new opportunities and push our limits.

Spouse also acts as a mirror for introspection. They challenge our beliefs and values, forcing us to evaluate ourselves and strive for personal growth. Through their feedback, we get insight into how we can improve not only as individuals but also as partners in the relationship. This honest exchange helps both individuals grow emotionally and intellectually.

Clothing Bussiness Dropshipping establish good relationship Gurgaon VIP Girl Gurgaon VIP Girl Gurugram Party Girl Gurgaon Dating Girl VIP Girl Gurgaon health tips for students Gurugram girl phone number Health tips family Real Girl Number Gurugram
I got this