+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITAs received in June 2015

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
AgentEves said:
I'll help this thread gain some momentum.

I got my ITA in June. 482 points. Fairly sure I would have been the 1 in 1,501.

So far I have 5/9 references. Having trouble with two of them. Tempted to just leave them out as they don't even carry a CRS score. Will see how I get on over the next week.

I've got to send off for my UK police check, and then book my medical.

I'm going on holiday on Tuesday, so will do the medical when I get back.

Well that's funny anges, cos i also had 482 and i thought i was the one in the 1,501. :D but that makes two of us now!! ;D

Aiming to have everything submitted by 15 July.
Well that's funny AgentEves, cos i also had 482 and i thought i was the one in the 1,501. :D but that makes two of us now!! ;D

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad Anac,

I got ITA on June 27. I have doubt while filling online application in Personal History. They requested to fill personal history last ten years. For your information last ten years I am working and also studied distance education.

Is it required to mention both or Employment only?

Please advise. I belive they personal activities. Appreciated your support. Regards

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
CANCANADA said:
Guys i've created this whats app group for Express Entry Candidates who have received ITA's. This would facilitate immediate communication amongst us ITA holders to discuss and iron out any issue/doubts we face with procedures after receiving the ITA.
kindly leave your Mobile phone numbers here or as a PM to me or Lakshc so that we can add you to the group.
guys you can benefit from this group

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
naredont said:
Thanks britinvancouver..I will start to fill it ..Thanks for your support and info. +1 for you. Have you encountered any problems? Thanks
Travel history only lets you enter 30 lines. Personal history won't let you complete until you have consecutive time and completed 10 years (or since your 18th birthday). Luckily mine hasn't disappeared yet, I'm dreading that I login one day and the system has forgotten my info and I have to reenter everything again!

Good luck with your application.

Mar 24, 2015
Hi,

I received ITA on 27th June, submitted my application today. I just have a message in my CIC mailbox thats titled 'Confirmation of Online Application Transmission'. I am assuming this is not AOR.

What does the AOR include, can somebody pl tell me.

naresh2020

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th July
Hi All,

1. I have submitted my app 2 weeks back and my score is 462... I work in Canada for a IT company for the last 18 months and I created the EE profile saying that I have a valid Job offer since I will continue to work for the same company after my PR..

But in the PDF I got from the Profile, it says that I mentioned that I do not have a Job offer... What is the exact question which I need to correct to make them understand that I have a Job offer...

2.. Pls let me the know the steps by step procedure to apply once I get the ITA..

3. Pls let me the know the steps by step procedure to apply for PNP for Ontario.. Since I work in Ontario..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naresh2020 said:
Hi All,

1. I have submitted my app 2 weeks back and my score is 462... I work in Canada for a IT company for the last 18 months and I created the EE profile saying that I have a valid Job offer since I will continue to work for the same company after my PR..

But in the PDF I got from the Profile, it says that I mentioned that I do not have a Job offer... What is the exact question which I need to correct to make them understand that I have a Job offer...

The restricted meaning of job offer within the EE system is an LMIA supported job offer. It matters to CIC because that adds 600 points. You don't need to correct anything here.

2.. Pls let me the know the steps by step procedure to apply once I get the ITA..

After ITA, you'll get a personalized checklist of documents that need to be uploaded to your MyCIC profile. Here is a generic checklist so that you are prepared.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

3. Pls let me the know the steps by step procedure to apply for PNP for Ontario.. Since I work in Ontario..

Read the thread about OPNP. Also see this ---> http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

wolfey

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
hi
can some0ne please tell me what exactly i need from bank from past 6 months, Im PNP category , also for passport photos do i need copy every page including blank pages.
Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolfey said:
hi
can some0ne please tell me what exactly i need from bank from past 6 months, Im PNP category , also for passport photos do i need copy every page including blank pages.
Thanks
This is what you need from the bank. Source here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months. Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

As for the passport, EE submission doesn't require uploading blank pages.

wolfey

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
This is what you need from the bank. Source here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant's name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months. Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

As for the passport, EE submission doesn't require uploading blank pages.

Thanks for quick reply
also for medicals what is average waiting times to get appointment im in the vancouver downtown area.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wolfey said:
Thanks for quick reply
also for medicals what is average waiting times to get appointment im in the vancouver downtown area.
No idea. Check it out for yourself. There are enough places to choose from. http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

And this is what you need to know before scheduling Medicals. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

Most importantly, try to get your Medicals done as close as possible to application submission post ITA so that it doesn't fall through the cracks at CIC.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asivad Anac,

I go ITA on 27 June, I have few queries while filling application. Appreciated your support and advise, Please

1. Travel history is not enough to complete in the given blocks. How I will submit additional travel history. Same problem for my travel history.

2. WES given only latest three qualifications assessment report but not others. In Education history, Do I need to mention all qualification? If I mention all qualifications, Can I use same WES report number?

Appreciated your response and eagerly waiting..Thank you

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
well this is the group i belong to
My ITA is June 12 and submission/AOR June 29 ;D just had to do it before July ;)

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Received ITA on June 26th. Collecting documents now, and will be filing application in first week of August. All the best everyone :)

tala101

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
EE Profile Created: May 2015
ITA Received: June 12 2015
Medicals Done: June 18 2015

Still waiting for additional documents before submission