ITAs received in June 2015

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While making ee profile i mentioned about ny aunt in saskatchewan, but i don't have any proof of relationship document.. So what should i do now,edit the profile(got ITA,june 27)?
Would doing editing after ITA fine or it would be misrepresentation now?
Pls suggest what should i do

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pav said:
While making ee profile i mentioned about ny aunt in saskatchewan, but i don't have any proof of relationship document.. So what should i do now,edit the profile(got ITA,june 27)?
Would doing editing after ITA fine or it would be misrepresentation now?
Pls suggest what should i do
Having a relative doesn't give you CRS points but it might have added some points towards FSWP eligibility. Check if you received the ITA under FSWP and, if that is the case, check if you are able to get to 67/100 even without the 5 points you get under the Adaptability section by virtue of having a relative.

If you were not picked up under FSWP or if you still qualify with at least 67/100 points, you can edit your profile to remove the mention of your relative without any consequences.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks asivad
I am under fsw category, even without mentioning my aunt i am getting more than 67...
My husband'sister is in ontario,we got her docs..so we are just planning to mention sister there..so fine i can edit that

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pav said:
Thanks asivad
I am under fsw category, even without mentioning my aunt i am getting more than 67...
My husband'sister is in ontario,we got her docs..so we are just planning to mention sister there..so fine i can edit that
Yes. Go ahead and edit.

All the best!

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad
Another query I login to edit my submitted profile
But personal history form says not started and rest of them states transmitted
Is it normal?
And there is no option to edit,is it same with everyone?or i have to edit it in after ITA application?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pav said:
Asivad
Another query I login to edit my submitted profile
But personal history form says not started and rest of them states transmitted
Is it normal?
And there is no option to edit,is it same with everyone?or i have to edit it in after ITA application?
I'm not sure about every single field but I was able to edit primary NOC and POF fields after getting the ITA.

pav

Star Member
Jun 24, 2011
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks asivad
I hAve been able to edit it in application forms that need to be filled post ITA, not in the ee profile initially created.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pav said:
Thanks asivad
I hAve been able to edit it in application forms that need to be filled post ITA, not in the ee profile initially created.
Great. That's the point. Your information is transferred into your post ITA profile and you can make these edits there.

All the best!

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
Hello everyone,
I received ITA 22nd May but submitted my app on the 30th of June, guess it safe to say I belong here.
Anyways, how long would it take before I can access my Ecas. Also, before I submitted my app, I was able to access my Ecas.
Anyone experienced the same?

Thanks

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Beeceeayo said:
Hello everyone,
I received ITA 22nd May but submitted my app on the 30th of June, guess it safe to say I belong here.
Anyways, how long would it take before I can access my Ecas. Also, before I submitted my app, I was able to access my Ecas.
Anyone experienced the same?

Thanks
I submitted June 17th, i still cannot access my ECAS!!

How come you were able to access it before submission? are you using a UCI number or the application number?

Beeceeayo

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Nomination.....
26-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the forms
Med's Request
EE upfront Medical
Med's Done....
May 29th
Passport Req..
15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
wifedoctor said:
I submitted June 17th, i still cannot access my ECAS!!

How come you were able to access it before submission? are you using a UCI number or the application number?
I was very surprised myself, I just tried with my application number and I was able to see it. I don't even have a UCI number. Where can I find it?

CanadaImmi2015

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two questions reg E-APR submission for folks who've already submitted/in the process -

(1) What is the max file size allowed to be uploaded in each of the tabs?
(2) What are the options available to make the payment - are chip Credit cards with PIN's allowed?

Thanks in advance !

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaImmi2015 said:
Two questions reg E-APR submission for folks who've already submitted/in the process -

(1) What is the max file size allowed to be uploaded in each of the tabs?
(2) What are the options available to make the payment - are chip Credit cards with PIN's allowed?

Thanks in advance !
@CanadaImmi2015 - Maximum 4MB and you can use CC for payment... All the best

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
CanadaImmi2015 said:
thanks so much
Folks - apologies to re-start an old thread, but i checked the LICO table for proof of funds http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp.

As per the table , for a single applicant [1 person] , the minimum funds required are 12K CAD.

Hence the following questions
1. Should i put somewhere between 12K and 14K on my Express Entry profile or should i keep it the bare minimum 12K so that it reduces hassle of contacting different banks?
2. Is CIC only interested that you have atleast the minimum "12K" ? My gut says "yes".
3. Is POF required as per the amount I state on my EE form or can that vary a bit? For instance, if i state i have 16K , then do I need to produce proofs for 16K [exact]? I think the answer here again is yes, whatever you submit on your EE profile.

However I just want to know if to be safer, i should state slightly higher funds than the minimum requirements as per the table.
Can someone help?