Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidhu7786 said:
i recieved my ITA in may22 draw,
But i submitted my app on june 5th.

lets see how fast our applications are being processed
Got my ITA on May 22nd as well. Submitted on June 22nd. One week already no medical updated

Can you tell me your points? and are you applying under PNP?

qwop4321

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
16-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-12-2015
wifedoctor said:
We have similar timelines in terms of draw date and submission,
When did your ECAS become available?

I have nothing on my profile but review of eligibility in progress, everything else is either not needed or not started :/
ECAS became available on Jun 20. Not sure. I see these status changes are completely based on individual cases.

britinvancouver

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015
LANDED..........
07-10-2015
naredont said:
Thanks britinvancouver, I am waiting for my PCC and upfront medicals. Shell I wait until unless can I start to fill my application? Please advise
Start filling in your application (it took me 12 hours just to complete my travel history) and you can amend it as you go. Even after you hit continue to the document checklist you can go back to your application.

I'm still waiting for my UK police cert and my current supervisor to write my reference!

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
britinvancouver said:
Start filling in your application (it took me 12 hours just to complete my travel history) and you can amend it as you go. Even after you hit continue to the document checklist you can go back to your application.

I'm still waiting for my UK police cert and my current supervisor to write my reference!
Thanks britinvancouver..I will start to fill it ..Thanks for your support and info. +1 for you. Have you encountered any problems? Thanks

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Hi Asivad Anac,

Need one info from you. There is a mismatch in my mother's maiden name in my passport and birth certificate, passport being the correct one. There is a letter missing in the birth certificate. Should there be anything to be done for this like a self declaration that both names are for the same person?

If you are aware of this scenario, please let me know.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RV_13 said:
Hi Asivad Anac,

Need one info from you. There is a mismatch in my mother's maiden name in my passport and birth certificate, passport being the correct one. There is a letter missing in the birth certificate. Should there be anything to be done for this like a self declaration that both names are for the same person?

If you are aware of this scenario, please let me know.
Under EE, there is no requirement for birth certificate other than for dependent children so I don't understand where this question is coming from but my take is as below.

I imagine a self-declaration should be sufficient - the Passport is the conclusive identity document so the name on that matters above anything else.

m.dassuj

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
22-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
qwop4321 said:
ECAS became available on Jun 20. Not sure. I see these status changes are completely based on individual cases.
RLY? im confused. :eek: after few days yours ECAS was avaiable?? i submited 22 June and until now i dont have access to ECAS. i wonder why...also i did medicals 9 June and nothing changes until now. only rewiev in progress .... ::)

Rhodgesaga

May 16, 2015
Hi i received the invitation too last june. I'm confused about filling up the travel history. My husband is a transit visa holder. He worked in a cruise ship before under an agency. So he is indirectly connected to the cruise line. My question is do i have to include this on his immigration and travel history? And I'm waiting for his FBI police check and it it will take 12 weeks to get the results. I need your advise .thank you

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Rhodgesaga said:
Hi i received the invitation too last june. I'm confused about filling up the travel history. My husband is a transit visa holder. He worked in a cruise ship before under an agency. So he is indirectly connected to the cruise line. My question is do i have to include this on his immigration and travel history? And I'm waiting for his FBI police check and it it will take 12 weeks to get the results. I need your advise .thank you
I was a seafarer too. Used also the transit visa which valid for 96hrs only for my entry and exit visa.
I know what you mean about the travel history. It will be complicated and advisable to declare it all the travel history.

What I did to my TH was.
Port of Call. Dubai, UAE. Aug. 13, 2011 - Aug. 14, 2011--Dubai International Airport. Airport to join my ship MV Aes Mercury. 1 day (Used transit entry visa valid 96hrs,
Ended contract.. Kuwait ..July 16, 2012-- ship Mv Aes Mercury to Kuwait International Airport. 1 day Used another transit visa exit.

Hope this can help.

God Bless.

ARN

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-08-2015
Hi.

Has anybody experienced glitches in their ITA? I know of someone who got an invite and the cut off is 469. And In the invite his points show as 462 Not including the wife's ECA and IELTS. Where as they show as 472 something in the express entry profile including the spouse ECA and IELTS.

Not sure as to how to proceed. Should accept the invite or not?

sidhu7786

Sep 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-April-2015
Doc's Request.
ITA 22-may-2015
AOR Received.
june-5-2015
Med's Done....
June-19-2015
Passport Req..
Oct-27-2015
cherryyyyy said:
Got my ITA on May 22nd as well. Submitted on June 22nd. One week already no medical updated

Can you tell me your points? and are you applying under PNP?
i am applying under FSW and i had 1008 points cos of LMIA. i am in canada applicant

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Hello friends

Please reply for my two enquiries :

1. My score in EE is 363. I hv Master degree full points, age points 90 , 83 points for ielts, 14 for spouse ielts . Now how to increase more crs points to get ITA. How people score more than 450 points.

2. I hv applied for fsw 2014 also but file returned back due to cap filled as file reached on 29 dec 2014. So now can I apply for study visa as some consultants told me that study visa will get rejected as they hv our info regarding fsw 2014 application. Is it right ot not? As they might thought that we are trying to enter Canada in different way . but in fsw 2014 application my wife was the primary applicant.

Plz guide
Samir taneja

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samirtaneja said:
Hello friends

Please reply for my two enquiries :

1. My score in EE is 363. I hv Master degree full points, age points 90 , 83 points for ielts, 14 for spouse ielts . Now how to increase more crs points to get ITA. How people score more than 450 points.

Your IELTS is dragging you down because you are losing points on language proficiency and skills transferability. Improve your IELTS score - try to score at least 8 in Listening and 7 in other 3 sections. If you can do that, your score would be close to 450.

2. I hv applied for fsw 2014 also but file returned back due to cap filled as file reached on 29 dec 2014. So now can I apply for study visa as some consultants told me that study visa will get rejected as they hv our info regarding fsw 2014 application. Is it right ot not? As they might thought that we are trying to enter Canada in different way . but in fsw 2014 application my wife was the primary applicant.

I don't think that will be a problem. The treatment for a student visa is almost 180 degrees from the treatment of a PR visa. For a student visa, you are required to prove that you will not stay back too long while for PR, you are required to prove that you have whatever it takes to stay on and manage your personal finances. Because your file came back without undergoing assessment and your wife was the PA, I imagine it won't have any negative effect on your student visa application. But that's just me and others will have their own opinions on this.

Plz guide
Samir taneja

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Various members on this forum have successfully completed the entire process with a lot of mutual support and advise. Having a consultant or lawyer isn't mandatory to navigate this process. Having said that, some people will have complicated personal life situations which will require expert legal support and they will certainly benefit from the decision of hiring a lawyer to handhold them through the entire process. Your call.

All the best!