Feb 23, 2015
Bangalore, INdia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Hi guys , just recieved my PCC's from italy but they are in italian. On the CIC page for italian PCC it is mentioned that the two certificates required are both available only in italian. So do I still need to translate them into english ??

more info here : http : // www.cic.gc.ca /english/information/security/police-cert/europe/italy .asp

Any help would be much appreciated !

Gustcan

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Yes, need to be translated in English. Anything which is not in English/French needs to be translated. You will scan both your original PCC ( in Italian) and the translated one when you upload your documents.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/translation.asp

apurvrdx

Feb 23, 2015
Bangalore, INdia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Gustcan said:
Yes, need to be translated in English. Anything which is not in English/French needs to be translated. You will scan both your original PCC ( in Italian) and the translated one when you upload your documents.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/translation.asp

Thanks !! :)

fizanayamuth

Apr 23, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
apurvrdx said:
Hi guys , just recieved my PCC's from italy but they are in italian. On the CIC page for italian PCC it is mentioned that the two certificates required are both available only in italian. So do I still need to translate them into english ??

Any help would be much appreciated !
Hi. How long did it take for you to receive your Italian PCC? Did you send them an application in writing or did you authorise someone to get it on your behalf? I need one to, and I'm so stressed about getting it on time. Appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!

apurvrdx

Feb 23, 2015
Bangalore, INdia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Hi all ,
Sorry for the delayed answer but the forum was saying I am banned for some reason :p

Now that I can log in again i can tell you that its much easier if you have a friend in italy.
I was in milan most of teh time and had teh permesso di soggiorno from there so i just filled a form online
here :

ht t p: / / www.procura.milano .giustizia .it/ carichi-pendenti-1 .html (remove spaces)

sent a letter to my friend ststaing i am authorising her to collect the certs on my behalf and it was done in like 4 days. My friend then snail mailed me the docs. It was less hassles than my Inidan PCC :p

Apologies if this is too late. But the forum had banned me for no valid reason.

Hope this helps someone in need.

munanshaik

Jun 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apurvrdx said:
Hi all ,
Sorry for the delayed answer but the forum was saying I am banned for some reason :p

Now that I can log in again i can tell you that its much easier if you have a friend in italy.
I was in milan most of teh time and had teh permesso di soggiorno from there so i just filled a form online
here :

ht t p: / / www.procura.milano .giustizia .it/ carichi-pendenti-1 .html (remove spaces)

sent a letter to my friend ststaing i am authorising her to collect the certs on my behalf and it was done in like 4 days. My friend then snail mailed me the docs. It was less hassles than my Inidan PCC :p

Apologies if this is too late. But the forum had banned me for no valid reason.

Hope this helps someone in need.
Hi,
Thanks for sharing your experience. I lived in Padova, but I have friends in Milano, do you think that he can collect both certificate for me from Milano.

Thanks in advance

Munanshaik

apurvrdx

Feb 23, 2015
Bangalore, INdia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2015
Not sure as I applied in the prefettura in milano which has an online website. Try applying through the milan website and ask friend to check if they are willing to execute the documents. otherwise your friends may have to go to padova.

Sorry cant be of too much help here.

guptasengupta

Nov 15, 2014
Last your I worked in padova and now I am in India. I am in need of Police clearance certificate to apply for PR. Could you please tell me the procedure and the forms that are required to apply.

looking forward for good reply from any body.

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

I need help with PCC from Italy.

I lived in Genova for exactly 6 months and 1 day. How I wish I left a day before and I could have avoided myself the hassle of getting a PCC.

Can you please tell me how to get both the certificates?

1. General (Art 24 T.U)
2. Outstanding Criminal Proceedings (Art 27 T.U)

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please help!!!

I need to know details on how to get an Italian PCC. I lived in Genova.