ITA to PPR in a nutshell

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
Can someone tell me in which phase I am ?

Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents- We do not need additional documents.

Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this
changes.

Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when
we start your background check.

Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once
the final decision has been made.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

changes.

Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when

Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once
Ip1 if m not wrong

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......

changes.

I'd suggest you don't waste your energy in determining the stage of your application based on IP1/IP2/etc...
They hold no ground for such assessement, as many have been "stuck" in so-called stages, thinking there were no advancements on their application, only to have the good news of getting PPR later.
Claims that IP1 is for this assessement (R10, etc...) and IP2 for that assessement (eligibility, security, etc...) isn't valid anymore, especially with the new biometrics requirements. It's very common now to have applications go straight to "We are Processing your background check" as soon as application is submitted.
Don't sweat over it. Just know that the standard processing time is 6 months.

Reactions: kaurkaur

sohamamin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Visa Office......
ottava
AOR Received.
21 nov
I'd suggest you don't waste your energy in determining the stage of your application based on IP1/IP2/etc...
They hold no ground for such assessement, as many have been "stuck" in so-called stages, thinking there were no advancements on their application, only to have the good news of getting PPR later.
Claims that IP1 is for this assessement (R10, etc...) and IP2 for that assessement (eligibility, security, etc...) isn't valid anymore, especially with the new biometrics requirements. It's very common now to have applications go straight to "We are Processing your background check" as soon as application is submitted.
Don't sweat over it. Just know that the standard processing time is 6 months.
okay.. .Thank you

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm on IP2 since Nov. My AOR is Oct. ADR requested RCMP PCC. Submitted in January.
Additional docs are being reviewed since then. Eligibility also being reviewed.