+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
I called them about application status. I forgot to ask about VO. Should i contact them again?
I ordered GCMS as well 3 days ago.
Better to get that detail as well. Have they provided separate status on criminality, info sharing and security? Also, ask if your eligibility is passed by an officer

Jaspreet1516

Star Member
Nov 23, 2023
Better to get that detail as well. Have they provided separate status on criminality, info sharing and security? Also, ask if your eligibility is passed by an officer
Yes i asked they said eligibility is passed they said security is done only criminality and info sharing left. But its more than 3 month they are processing Background

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Yes i asked they said eligibility is passed they said security is done only criminality and info sharing left. But its more than 3 month they are processing Background
Woww... Criminality and info sharing should be fast compared to security. I have heard of situations where, security takes time or not started where as other stages are complete. For you notes should give more detail.

Jaspreet1516

Star Member
Nov 23, 2023
Woww... Criminality and info sharing should be fast compared to security. I have heard of situations where, security takes time or not started where as other stages are complete. For you notes should give more detail.
Yes, i heard same…thats why m so confused. Waiting for GCMS notes

rej8233

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
As long as you are not virtually landed, you should be good to travel. Once you receive your eCoPR and are virtually landed, your visas will be void. The logic here is that a permanent resident can't hold a temporary status visa.
@iSaidGoodDay Thanks! We are now back in Canada and we haven't received any confirmation or Portal 1 email yet. So my spouse's passport validity will be less than 6 months by next week, will she have any issues if we receive the Portal 1 email and virtual landing or does she need to renew her passport soon?

Jenifer Pluto

Star Member
Feb 3, 2024
I have received ITA on 26th September 2023.

Will go for Medical within 2 days and apply for PPC of Home country from Embassy in Dubai.

Please clarify a confusion:

I have lived in Abu Dhabi from 2014 till 2016 and then moved to Dubai (currently in Dubai).

Do I need to get PCC from Dubai and Abu Dhabi both or only Dubai PCC is enough?

Appreciate help!
Hey any update about PPR coz I also received the ITA same day as you

rej8233

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
Thank you! :)

My Background verification is completed today and COPR details now in tracker
Update: It's my third week since I got my last update from tracker/GCkey. I still haven't received any confirmation or portal email yet.

Kridha30

Feb 2, 2024
Update: It's my third week since I got my last update from tracker/GCkey. I still haven't received any confirmation or portal email yet.
I also have same case as of you.
Waiting for update since 24-Jan-2024. All actions completed in tracker.

rej8233

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
I also have same case as of you.
Waiting for update since 24-Jan-2024. All actions completed in tracker.
Did you get a Final Decision update in GCKey? Lets keep each other updated, hopefully we receive Confirmation / Portal 1 email this week.

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
I am in the same boat with AOR Oct 12.

All have been completed on Tracker since Jan 26th.

No FD / COPR yet - Waiting

However, I received a Ghost Update this morning, but nothing changed in the system.

Does anyone receive FD directly or it is followed by a Ghost Update?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am in the same boat with AOR Oct 12.

All have been completed on Tracker since Jan 26th.

No FD / COPR yet - Waiting

However, I received a Ghost Update this morning, but nothing changed in the system.

Does anyone receive FD directly or it is followed by a Ghost Update?
Not all applicants get ghost updates. I think 30-50% don't. All completed on tracker to approval email is a different process - your application will be reviewed one final time by another officer to issue an approval email.

Reactions: rej8233

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Called IRCC today. Still security not started.
But visa office changed from Sydney and Ottawa to London and Montreal.
Stream: Alberta accelerated techpathway Inland
AOR: September 15
R10 Pass: October beginning
Biometric: October 31
Eligibility: October 31
Medicals Extended: January 14

Does anyone has any insights on what is happening with our file.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Called IRCC today. Still security not started.
But visa office changed from Sydney and Ottawa to London and Montreal.
Stream: Alberta accelerated techpathway Inland
AOR: September 15
R10 Pass: October beginning
Biometric: October 31
Eligibility: October 31
Medicals Extended: January 14

Does anyone has any insights on what is happening with our file.
Nothing extraordinary, and not sure what you are expecting as a response. You'll just have to wait for them to complete your background check. They can take their time to do so.