+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

ethanbbsun

Oct 18, 2023
No, it just changed from Not Start to Completed. I know most people are the same.

Have you seen your eligibility status "in progress" before or did it go from "not started to completed?

My eligibility status is still "not started" and no updates for almost a month now

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@ForeverHopeful2023 - How was the landing? Please guide us on how it went, what questions were asked. It would help all of us.
Hey man, sorry have not been feeling well since I landed on Monday, a bit of burnout for me, plus jet lag, Yeah, landing was okay, even though I had to stand on queue for almost 1 hour at Toronto Pearson to do my first landing process. Met about 100 people ahead, however with my COPR document, the border officer checked my documents asked me a few questions about criminality and conviction, if I have committed a crime or have been convicted which I said NO, and asked me to sign on the COPR documents in 3 places on the two copies of the COPR, and he took the one that had my passport attached to it, and told me about maintaining my PR status by staying for 2 out of 5 years, and mentioned my PR Card would be dispatched to me within 3 months, and said Congratulations, Welcome to Canada.

After that I went to get my luggage from the carousel, luckily for me there was service canada there so I just filled a short form showed them my signed COPR and I got my SIN in 5 minutes, as I was leaving with my bag, I was directed to a second CBSA section which is to declare goods accompanying and goods to follow list. I had prepared this already, two copies of each and presented it to the officer. and he stamped the pages.

Went home, and I felt sick for about 2 days. But am now a Permanent resident of Canada

Shadow09

Jul 16, 2021
Hey man, sorry have not been feeling well since I landed on Monday, a bit of burnout for me, plus jet lag, Yeah, landing was okay, even though I had to stand on queue for almost 1 hour at Toronto Pearson to do my first landing process. Met about 100 people ahead, however with my COPR document, the border officer checked my documents asked me a few questions about criminality and conviction, if I have committed a crime or have been convicted which I said NO, and asked me to sign on the COPR documents in 3 places on the two copies of the COPR, and he took the one that had my passport attached to it, and told me about maintaining my PR status by staying for 2 out of 5 years, and mentioned my PR Card would be dispatched to me within 3 months, and said Congratulations, Welcome to Canada.

After that I went to get my luggage from the carousel, luckily for me there was service canada there so I just filled a short form showed them my signed COPR and I got my SIN in 5 minutes, as I was leaving with my bag, I was directed to a second CBSA section which is to declare goods accompanying and goods to follow list. I had prepared this already, two copies of each and presented it to the officer. and he stamped the pages.

Went home, and I felt sick for about 2 days. But am now a Permanent resident of Canada

Congrats brother and thanks for the response. Hope you are feeling better now.

Please share some overall experience so far and any other tips for future settlers

Reactions: Steak75

rej8233

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
I just called IRCC today and found out that my PVO is Sydney and SVO is Ottawa.

Background check progress:
Criminality - Complete
Security - Not started
Info Sharing - forgot to ask

Reactions: canadaasp1

ShriDataScientist

Sep 27, 2023
Finally.. received portal email and portal access

EE - Alberta PNP (Inland)
ITA - August 15, 2023
AOR - Sept 4
Medical Passed - Sept 26 (Medical of Visa was considered)
Application tracker created - Sept 27
BIL received - 26th Oct
Eligibility also completed.
BIL Completed & updated in portal - 3rd October
Background check - 8th Nov
Portal email: 30th Nov
Portal Access: 1st Dev

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021

ITA - August 15, 2023
AOR - Sept 4
BIL received - 26th Oct
Congrats

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW

Thanks for sharing. get well soon.

Reactions: ForeverHopeful2023

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023

ITA - August 15, 2023
AOR - Sept 4
BIL received - 26th Oct
Congratulations! Hope prevails of processing applications in Dec, fingers crossed!

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hi ya'll.
Anyone else in the same boat as me?
EE PNP (OINP)
ITA: 19th September
AOR: 4th October
Completeness check and medical pass: 23rd October
Biometrics passed: 30th October
BGC: Completed in tracker as of NOV 27 2023
Eligibility: Completed 20th November
COPR details in tracker: NOV 28th 2023
FD: November 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Still waiting for the FD email. :'(

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi ya'll.
Anyone else in the same boat as me?
EE PNP (OINP)
ITA: 19th September
AOR: 4th October
Completeness check and medical pass: 23rd October
Biometrics passed: 30th October
BGC: Completed in tracker as of NOV 27 2023
Eligibility: Completed 20th November
COPR details in tracker: NOV 28th 2023
FD: November 27, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Still waiting for the FD email. :'(
You are almost there my friend. It will be any day. I am hoping that my FD also comes soon. I will be at ease that I don't have to submit anything else at least :D When do you plan to fly if you receive it this week?

Reactions: Moonniicka

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
You are almost there my friend. It will be any day. I am hoping that my FD also comes soon. I will be at ease that I don't have to submit anything else at least :D When do you plan to fly if you receive it this week?
Hi Owais, Yep you're almost there too! Hopefully yours will come during the week.
I'm already inland. I will fly to Ontario immediately after I graduate (Hopefully in early summer). But getting the eCOPR now would mean I can get my tuition fee reduced and OMG that would be great

Reactions: Owais Iqbal