+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

vancouvergorilla

Jul 8, 2023
Hey guys, we got medical passed and biometrics on Oct 27 but there is no update on both gckey and tracker since then. We’re PNP Outland. Is that normal?

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Hi, has anyone from India availed premium lounge at VFS global and got a photograph? I have one set that I clicked with a professional photographer and one with VFS global. Pretty confused to which one to send for passport submission. I am assuming VFS does it with accuracy. I measured it fits perfectly but the back side of the photo has only "Photo Booth - VFS (City)" printed. I wrote my name, dob and the date taken personally. Would that be okay?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, has anyone from India availed premium lounge at VFS global and got a photograph? I have one set that I clicked with a professional photographer and one with VFS global. Pretty confused to which one to send for passport submission. I am assuming VFS does it with accuracy. I measured it fits perfectly but the back side of the photo has only "Photo Booth - VFS (City)" printed. I wrote my name, dob and the date taken personally. Would that be okay?
iirc, you need to add the name of the photo studio and their contact number too, right? (I might be bad with my memory here). Go with the one that has the right dimensions.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
iirc, you need to add the name of the photo studio and their contact number too, right? (I might be bad with my memory here). Go with the one that has the right dimensions.
Just says Date, Name and address of the photo studio. VFS has printed just VFS but no complete address. It is ok for us to handwrite it right?

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Can we send 2 different set of photographs just to be careful? Thinking IRCC may be able to choose the one meets their standards better? Or is it not advisable?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I can see on my pr tracker everything completed and COPR DETAILS are available.

but haven’t got official email from IRCC.

when can I expect? Any idea ?
No one can tell for sure but give it a few days. There is thread for those with COPR details you can check out. Congratulations!