+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Guys after Medical passes and Bio passes as well (shows as completed in the tracker) how long does it take for eligibility to start? mine hasn't started yet, BGC is in progress but I have a friend whose eligibility got completed a day after his bio passed. :( I dont know what to do
You dont need to do anything :) and you are expecting too much from IRCC. I would suggest to just carry on with your day to day life. Things will fall in place.

Also comparing your application with others will give you more anxiety than before. You cant compare, no two applications can ever be same, no VO can process multiple applications at same pace either.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
You dont need to do anything :) and you are expecting too much from IRCC. I would suggest to just carry on with your day to day life. Things will fall in place.

Also comparing your application with others will give you more anxiety than before. You cant compare, no two applications can ever be same, no VO can process multiple applications at same pace either.
Thank you for your wise words, I got super anxious but you’re right, I have to wait for the process without stopping my normal life

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Thank you for your wise words, I got super anxious but you’re right, I have to wait for the process without stopping my normal life
Exactly. I am anxious sometimes too. I check the account multiple times a day even though I know that the next update will come through email. I am hoping that I get approval soon but it's more about knowing whether I got the approval or not. I will be not be traveling before April 2024 anyway. I am trying to not check the forums and the account as often lol

Reactions: Moonniicka

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
I suffered a lot few months and I know a lot of you do and will continue to, but relax and try to run your normal lives, immigration is a part of it guys.

PR approval ultimately depends on the VO office, team processing the app, the case Analyst, the reviewing officer. How does one get a quick approval it is pure luck unless you are from a stream with priority e.g. Healthcare. Or the application is too clean and creates no doubts for the Analyst. There is no assurance of fast processing only a small % get through fast.

What you won't understand now is this waiting will continue for some more years. A lot of who got their approvals/FD in July, still don't have eCOPRs, 2-6 months wait there. Those who got eCOPR another 3-6 months for the PR card. Later the PR who want to become citizens after 2-3 years, there is another 1.5 to 2.5 yr wait. Except the few lucky ones others have to wait no choice otherwise but wait, learning to wait is the most important still we all need next few years lol...

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Exactly. I am anxious sometimes too. I check the account multiple times a day even though I know that the next update will come through email. I am hoping that I get approval soon but it's more about knowing whether I got the approval or not. I will be not be traveling before April 2024 anyway. I am trying to not check the forums and the account as often lol
We all need to take a deep breath and stay away from the tracker, GCkey and forums

ShriDataScientist

Sep 27, 2023
Inland
EE - Alberta PNP
ITA - August 15
AOR - Sept 4
Medical Passed - Sept 26 (Medical of Visa was considered)
Application tracker created - Sept 27
BIL received - 26th Oct
Eligibility also completed.
BIL Completed & updated in portal - 3rd October
Background check - In Progress