+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

mbr26100

Oct 11, 2023
Have you paid for the biometrics?
Yes, I have paid for me but not for my wife since they have used an old biometrics taken in Frame of her 10 years visitor visa. So on Cgkey I see the reference of her BIO but for me there is nothing and no BIL yet for both of us.

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes, I have paid for me but not for my wife since they have used an old biometrics taken in Frame of her 10 years visitor visa. So on Cgkey I see the reference of her BIO but for me there is nothing and no BIL yet for both of us.
For AORs for PR after 14 June 2023 BIL is mandatory even if given before....wait for BIL letter...when I submitted my PR app I was asked for past Biometrics and I said Yes ....but due to policy change all have to give biometric again

kapoor90

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
For AORs for PR after 14 June 2023 BIL is mandatory even if given before....wait for BIL letter...when I submitted my PR app I was asked for past Biometrics and I said Yes ....but due to policy change all have to give biometric again
I did the same. Not sure if it's gonna slow down the processing. Do you guys think if it is a good idea to pay the bio fee now and raise the webform? Or should wait for ircc email to get the payment link?

Jassar86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I did the same. Not sure if it's gonna slow down the processing. Do you guys think if it is a good idea to pay the bio fee now and raise the webform? Or should wait for ircc email to get the payment link?
Wait... As on PR tracker it's showing in process under biometrics....

ethanbbsun

Oct 18, 2023
I got MEP yesterday, but my Bio also linked to the previous Bio for work permit, any no BIL or anything else.
When I was apply for EE, I also didn't have any idea how to pay Bio fee upfront. But just this morning I find the website to pay and then I paid and sent a webfrom with the receipt.
I think this will not do any bad, even they didn't get it from webform, I can still upload the receipt again to the system. Hope this will help you.

thanks for reply. i will wait to receive the ADR and the BIL. Any idea how long it takes for the ones who were in similar case ?

thanks

mbr26100

Oct 11, 2023
I got MEP yesterday, but my Bio also linked to the previous Bio for work permit, any no BIL or anything else.
When I was apply for EE, I also didn't have any idea how to pay Bio fee upfront. But just this morning I find the website to pay and then I paid and sent a webfrom with the receipt.
I think this will not do any bad, even they didn't get it from webform, I can still upload the receipt again to the system. Hope this will help you.
O right mate, let me know if it’ll work for you and you receive the BIL ? Can you share the link to pay the fees with us please. Thnx