+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA September 2023 AOR Timelines

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Guys I'm starting to freak out. I got my P1 email on Dec 19th, yesterday one person who had their P1 email from the same office as me (etobicoke) got her P2 email AND my friend who had P1 email from dec 21 got hers yesterday too (etobicoke) I'm lost
There's no reason for you to worry. It could be annoying to wait, but that's just about it. At no given point of time two applications can be an apple to apple comparison with IRCC. For example, my dependent is yet to receive their PR card, while I got mine within 25 days of landing. Nothing to freak about, just wait till it is over.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
There's no reason for you to worry. It could be annoying to wait, but that's just about it. At no given point of time two applications can be an apple to apple comparison with IRCC. For example, my dependent is yet to receive their PR card, while I got mine within 25 days of landing. Nothing to freak about, just wait till it is over.
Thank you for being the voice of reason. I just freaked out because I thought this is a red-flag. It could be that I just have a different officer compared to my friend. I just hope P2 comes soon so I can breathe easily again (have been holding my breath for 8 months now, literally)

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you for being the voice of reason. I just freaked out because I thought this is a red-flag. It could be that I just have a different officer compared to my friend. I just hope P2 comes soon so I can breathe easily again (have been holding my breath for 8 months now, literally)
For an outland application, there's still a 0.01% chance of rejection as they can return unstamped passports due to some issue with passports itself. But for inland applications, those concerns don't exist. Personally, I've never seen a single inland application yet that was rejected post portal 1 :) P2's wait can be a pain for sure though(same for eCoPR and PR cards :D).

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
For an outland, there's still a 0.01% chance of rejection as they can return unstamped passports due to some issue with passports itself. But for inland applications, those concerns don't exist. Personally, I've never seen a single inland application yet that was rejected post portal 1 :) P2's wait can be a pain for sure though(same for eCoPR and PR cards :D).
You have no idea how relieved I am reading your comment. Thank you!

rej8233

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
My eligibility is currently in progress on tracker but my dependant is still not started. Is this normal?

44n

Star Member
Jun 5, 2023
AOR 22 September 2023

EE PNP OINP Outland

Eligibility = In Progress (approx 22 November 2023)
Background Check = In Progress (approx 20 November 2023)

Is it normal for eligibility to be in progress for this long?

sammak123

Nov 28, 2023
My PR status tracker account had an weird update last week. The address, in the contact detail section, changed to a previous address that I lived in Saudi Arabia back in 2016. This address field used to have my current address, which is from my home country. Also, the country is being showed as UAE instead of KSA.

I've raised a webform and have requested to rectify the mistake. Has anyone else faced any similar issue before? My AOR is 17th Sep and all is completed except background verification, which is in progress.

ethanbbsun

Oct 18, 2023
It changed back to "We are processing...." again in one week and after 2 more day background completed. So dont need to worry. It is just a sign they started to do background check in my case.

Hi, my BGC was changed as well from "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Does your GCKEY still show "we will send me a message when start" or change back to "we are processing"? What does your tracker look like?

canadaasp1

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Our timeline
Alberta EE PNP Inland- Tech pathway
ITA: August 15
AOR: September 15
R10 Completed: October 4
Eligibility completed: October 31
Biometric completed: October 31

Called IRCC today and got below information
PVO: Sydney
SVO: Ottawa
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started

Any idea why the security hasn't even started. Few of our friends who applied around the same time has got portal mails. Any thoughts or ideas

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Our timeline
Alberta EE PNP Inland- Tech pathway
ITA: August 15
AOR: September 15
R10 Completed: October 4
Eligibility completed: October 31
Biometric completed: October 31

Called IRCC today and got below information
PVO: Sydney
SVO: Ottawa
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started

Any idea why the security hasn't even started. Few of our friends who applied around the same time has got portal mails. Any thoughts or ideas
Given that your application is different from others and that your case officer is different from others, unhelpful to compare processing times. Plenty of applications at PVO Sydney that have been on hold at security stage. You can check various threads to understand where everyone is at.

Reactions: canadaasp1

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Still waiting for Final Decision on tracker since November 11
Not everyone necessarily gets a "Final Decision" in GCkey(if that's what you are referring to). A lot get Portal/PPR/RFV and then Final Decision is reflected when either the passports are stamped(outland) or someone is virtually landed.

Ayomiide

Jun 10, 2023
Not everyone necessarily gets a "Final Decision" in GCkey(if that's what you are referring to). A lot get Portal/PPR/RFV and then Final Decision is reflected when either the passports are stamped(outland) or someone is virtually landed.
Oh! i was talking about tracker. They just seem to have abandoned those with AOR from september. It doesn't make any sense that people that submitted in November are already done with their application and are waiting for their visa to retun to them