+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA recieved

Oct 4, 2020
Hello All

My wife got the ITA on 14th October and i am looking for a document check list for EE under CEC. Also i have below queries

1. Do we need to submit all pages of passport even if they are blank?
2. What are the funds requirements and what proof of funds do we need to show?
3. Do we need to submit Addresses history for my wife and me since time we turned 18?
4. Is there a requirement to share the travel history outside India for my wife and me since time we turned 18?

Please help

Puneet Rajput

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hello All

My wife got the ITA on 14th October and i am looking for a document check list for EE under CEC. Also i have below queries

3. Do we need to submit Addresses history for my wife and me since time we turned 18?
4. Is there a requirement to share the travel history outside India for my wife and me since time we turned 18?

Please help

Puneet Rajput
A simple Google search would have helped you. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents.html
If still in confusion hire a consultant to guide you and create the paperwork for you!

hustler751

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Hi, I am just a newbie in CEC. I am creating express entry profile. Can you please tell me how to answer “ how much money will you bring to Canada ?”
For CEC you don't need funds. You can mention being in cec I am not showing funds. Although if you have funds I would recommend showing funds as per the table depending upon number of members in family.

Reactions: hustler751

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
-> No. Only pages with stamps and you bio page.

-> Include letter of explanation and state that you are applying under CEC and you are not required to show proof of funds.

-> Yes.

-> Yes. You must write every single foreign travel history outside your country of origin for the last 10 years or since 18 if you are under 28.

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hi, I am just a newbie in CEC. I am creating express entry profile. Can you please tell me how to answer “ how much money will you bring to Canada ?”
At profile level you can put the minimum required amount for your family size an then after ITA you can upload a letter saying u r exempt from POF being CEC