+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA Receivers - June 13th 2018

FNizami

Jun 14, 2018
Hi got my ITA at 460, congratulations to everyone that got it

Just a few questions:

What is the degree of accuracy for the residency questions?
I live in UAE and change apartments almost every year.

Where is the document submission screen?

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
CRS: 465
Created: June 12.
ITA: June 13.

I'm surprised that I got 465. I thought I would get 440. Is the working experience point the same for 2 years 2 months vs. 3 years? Anyone knows?
For me, the ITA is not a warranty.

Thanks, Van
No. there's a big point difference between 2y work experience vs 3ys.
Your point increase could be due to 3y work exp.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Can he get a supervisor who is currently working at the former company to write him the reference letter and attach his business card? That can also work.
Nope. It's a close knit company and the staff are all loyal to the boss. :(

Div29

Jun 14, 2018
hi everyone,
I got my ITA yesterday. I read somewhere that there is a document checklist that is available on our accounts at Canada immigration site. Where can I view this checklist? Will I be able to view it only after I complete all sections of my PR application ? Also, will I be able to change entries in my PR application at later stage? I mean is there one submit through which both PR application and documents uploaded are submitted? Or is there preliminary submit through which only the PR application is submitted?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
First question... I am waiting on a duplicate diploma (original lost), but my school won't have it ready for 4 more months. I have a letter from them explaining that I did graduate, and the details of my program and graduation date, plus, obviously my ECA.

Should I submit the letter in lieu of my diploma and explain in LOE, or should I file an extension and wait for diploma to arrive. If extension, what is the best way to do that? Thanks
Don’t you have a coloured scan of the Diploma(the one that you lost) either ?

Div29

Jun 14, 2018
For work experience related documents, do I need to submit roles and responsibilities letter for all companies I have worked with or just my present company? It will be hard to explain why I need this letter to my previous employers. I have been working in my present company for more than 4 years now so it is over the 3 years work experience clause I have claimed points for. I have all other papers - offer letter, relieving and experience letter, salary slips for my previous companies, just missing the roles and responsibilities letter. My current boss is ready to give this letter.

Div29

Jun 14, 2018
Congratulations to everyone who has received or will be receiving an ITA today! :) FYI, when the application for PR pops up on your account, you will have to fill out a lot of additional information, kind of like when you made your EE profile. If you click "continue" at the bottom of the page, it will take you to the section where you can upload files, like your medical information sheet or your PCC. You can go back and forth between these sections as much as you need to-- you can exit the upload section by clicking "exit questionnaire." Clicking "continue" on the information page does not submit your application. Just make sure you "save and exit" whenever you add or modify information. Hope that helps you guys get started!
thanks, this was helpful

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi,

I have query regarding proof of sibling relationship. I don’t have birth certificate to prove the relationship. On the other hand, passport does have our parents name but it doesn’t have middle name in my passport whereas my brother has first name middle last name. I am doubtful what to do in this situation. Can anyone help?

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi everybody
I received invitation 13th june 18
Please,I ve two questions:
1- for the funds of settlement, since I v a valid job, I do not need to provide this part. When I explain in a letter should I join also my pay stub and my current canadian bank statement or not means the letter is enough
2- my profile and exams expire on
September, if I apply next week
since I ve received invitation 13 june, I m safe
Thanks

Div29

Jun 14, 2018
can anybody tell if it is necessary to have birth certificate? I have passport, national election ID, and other IDs that mention my date of birth, it is also mentioned in my school leaving certificate. Will that suffice? I have a birth certificate but it does not mention my name (only parents name, date , place if birth) as it was issued before I was named. I will have to apply again if it is necessary for PR application, please advise.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
can anybody tell if it is necessary to have birth certificate? I have passport, national election ID, and other IDs that mention my date of birth, it is also mentioned in my school leaving certificate. Will that suffice? I have a birth certificate but it does not mention my name (only parents name, date , place if birth) as it was issued before I was named. I will have to apply again if it is necessary for PR application, please advise.
It should suffice, but depends on the case officer who is handling your application....
Yes back then (in the days without the internet and computers) certificates were issued without names.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi everybody
I received invitation 13th june 18
Please,I ve two questions:
1- for the funds of settlement, since I v a valid job, I do not need to provide this part. When I explain in a letter should I join also my pay stub and my current canadian bank statement or not means the letter is enough
2- my profile and exams expire on
September, if I apply next week
since I ve received invitation 13 june, I m safe
Thanks
- if you are CEC applicant, you dont need to show PoF
- your EE profile should be valid till the end of the processing of your application(even after submission).
if your IELTS/Language score expires after submitting your application and receiving the AoR then no issues.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi got my ITA at 460, congratulations to everyone that got it

Just a few questions:

What is the degree of accuracy for the residency questions?
I live in UAE and change apartments almost every year.

Where is the document submission screen?
You need provide as accurate info as possible to best of your knowledge...

Hop skipping between Dubai and Shj eh ;)

Div29

Jun 14, 2018
It should suffice, but depends on the case officer who is handling your application....
Yes back then (in the days without the internet and computers) certificates were issued without names.
hey, thanks. I guess I should apply it then to be on the safer side. I just received my ITA yesterday so I have time. It will take about a month in my country to issue a new one.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
I don't think you need to provide a birth certificate at all. Unless you're documenting a sibling relationship. Refer to this link, it doesn't say anything about birth certificate.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html#toc1