+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received

Wonders

Apr 29, 2017
Hi

Can anyone assist as I am unable to complete the Permanent Application form after receiving the ITA..Also, as per my understanding it gives a timeframe of 90 days to complete.

Please advise

Thanks in advance

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
How exactly are you unable to complete it? Is there a technical issue? You have accepted it, right?

And yes, you have 90 days from accepting the ITA to submit your application.

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
For POF, my bank is charging INR 300 for every lakh in my account, which comes up to INR 2400. I am not sure if they've really understood what I need.
It's SBI and they say that they are issuing a solvency certificate. Does any one know anything about that?

caherewecome

Jun 29, 2017
For POF, my bank is charging INR 300 for every lakh in my account, which comes up to INR 2400. I am not sure if they've really understood what I need.
It's SBI and they say that they are issuing a solvency certificate. Does any one know anything about that?
The best thing is to open a new ac with a private bank and get an ac statement certificate / balance certificate from them....

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
The best thing is to open a new ac with a private bank and get an ac statement certificate / balance certificate from them....
That's a bad idea. You need to show six month average balances.

Just talk to SBI. They shouldn't be charging you for this. Someone is making money somewhere.

Reactions: rekhabishop

caherewecome

Jun 29, 2017
That's a bad idea. You need to show six month average balances.

Just talk to SBI. They shouldn't be charging you for this. Someone is making money somewhere.
A private banker certificate and SBI ac statement with an explanation of say ABC Bank's forex card or international debit card etc... as LOE, after all nothing is called a good r bad idea....

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Your bank is LIABLE to give you the details of your account. They should not charge a single dime for it.
Talk to the manager and escalate it to the superiors if needed.
If not then you can go to any other branch and get it done.
SBI branches are all around INDIA and you can get the Balance certificate from any branch.

Furthermore, since it is govt bank, don't expect them to treat you any nice. So make sure you know all the details you want to be filled in your balance certificate and get it done once and for all. Make sure you get all the details in your single visit.

Good luck.

Reactions: rekhabishop

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Sorry, I have a lot of questions, but about emedical- What exactly do you upload in your application?
Just the emedical information sheet?

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Hi All,

I did not get UCI after ITA :(
Hey even I didnt get UCi number . I have received ITA and surprisingly it is asking for UCI number for my spouse. I am trying to leave it blank but then I am not able to complete my application because of this. I tried to write N/A as well but still it is saying incomplete. Can somebody please help?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey even I didnt get UCi number . I have received ITA and surprisingly it is asking for UCI number for my spouse. I am trying to leave it blank but then I am not able to complete my application because of this. I tried to write N/A as well but still it is saying incomplete. Can somebody please help?
That's because you answered "yes" to the question regarding applying to IRCC in the past. If he/she has indeed applied for a work permit, study permit, visitor permit and/or submitted a PR application before then he/she should have a UCI number.

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
That's because you answered "yes" to the question regarding applying to IRCC in the past. If he/she has indeed applied for a work permit, study permit, visitor permit and/or submitted a PR application before then he/she should have a UCI number.
Thats not true, if I did it by mistake how can I change it now?