AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
CASE 1: if the score dips to 434 , they will consider,

CASE 2: If 420 and next draw falls to even 400 , then NO

Mar 1, 2017
sidy1116 said:
Apply for US PCC since it take 3 months right away. and get the fingerprints done by professional . If you are in india , Dont give your address . giv address of sm 1 in Canada or US . you have 90 days ... after 90 days ask for extension , they will giv you 2 months extension. keep the receipt of pcc and courier for your reference and provide it in LOE

Regive the IELTS asap ... if ur score comes down giv 1 more and keep buffer.
Currently I am in US. when you say ask for extension, you mean ask extension from CIC to submit APR?

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
Nop ask CIC to get extension in LOE at the time of submission of your eaprthat you were not able to submit the PCC because of such and such reason and you will

And by the way if u are in US try to get PCC from channeler . That you get within 72 hrs. any apply for ita before 2 weeks

Mar 1, 2017
sidy1116 said:
Apply for US PCC since it take 3 months right away. and get the fingerprints done by professional . If you are in india , Dont give your address . giv address of sm 1 in Canada or US . you have 90 days ... after 90 days ask for extension , they will giv you 2 months extension. keep the receipt of pcc and courier for your reference and provide it in LOE

Regive the IELTS asap ... if ur score comes down giv 1 more and keep buffer.
I am in US. If I got it rite, you mean to say apply for police certificate and wait for 80+ days and than ask for extension from PCC.

Do we need pcc for my spouse as well.

Also I do have pcc from India, but its 2 years old. but since then I visited India only once for 3 weeks.

Mar 1, 2017
sidy1116 said:
Nop ask CIC to get extension in LOE at the time of submission of your eaprthat you were not able to submit the PCC because of such and such reason and you will

And by the way if u are in US try to get PCC from channeler . That you get within 72 hrs. any apply for ita before 2 weeks
Thanks!

Can you suggest a channeler and if you know the process..plz update

sidy1116

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
You get to do for both your wife and yourself. Not sure about india PCC , since you visited , according to me you will have to get a new 1 from Indian embassy there.

google it for channellers near you . In 3 days u will get PCC for 50$ each

Mar 1, 2017
I read somewhere on this forum that channelers are allowed only for US citizens or green card holders. For visa holders FBI is the only way to do PCC.

Can someone confirm this?

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hi Experts,

I did receive an ITA today. But I realized that I took IELTS exam on Mar 14th 2015, which means my IELTS score is about to expire in 2 weeks from now.

I am not sure if i will be able to complete and submit the application before Mar 14th. As I have to do medical and police certificates and all.

Please suggest if I need to re-write IELTS? or it should work as the IELTS score is valid at the time I received ITA.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Kamal
Because language test results such as IELTS or CELPIP only have a shelf life of 2 years, every express entry candidate must assure that these language test results are valid throughout the application process especially after submitting the electronic application for permanent status. Ifthere is any possibility of the exam results becoming stale dated during the process, the potential applicant must assure that new results are uploaded at the outset when submitting same the other documents. When in doubt take a new test and up load new results. Here is the official IRCC position:

• Regularly, the system is performing various data point checks on Profiles in the Express Entry pool. Language Tests results that have expired will trigger the rejection of the Profile from the Express Entry Pool. The candidate will be informed of the same by a letter sent to his MyCIC account. Once his Profile is rejected, the candidate has to complete a new Profile from the start.
  • A candidate should be aware of when their language test results will expired and should make necessary arrangements to re-take the test and update their Express Entry profile with new test results, as required.
  • If a candidate receives an Invitation to apply (ITA) on September 1st and his Language Test Results expire on September 2nd, the candidate should only submit his application for Permanent Residence (APR) if he has new Language test results. If the candidate is unable to receive new results within the 60 days period to submit his APR, then candidate should decline the invitation. If candidate submits his APR with expired results, the APR will be rejected as incomplete.

anushaji2010

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Oman
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-05-2018
AOR Received.
19-05-2018
Because language test results such as IELTS or CELPIP only have a shelf life of 2 years, every express entry candidate must assure that these language test results are valid throughout the application process especially after submitting the electronic application for permanent status. Ifthere is any possibility of the exam results becoming stale dated during the process, the potential applicant must assure that new results are uploaded at the outset when submitting same the other documents. When in doubt take a new test and up load new results. Here is the official IRCC position:

• Regularly, the system is performing various data point checks on Profiles in the Express Entry pool. Language Tests results that have expired will trigger the rejection of the Profile from the Express Entry Pool. The candidate will be informed of the same by a letter sent to his MyCIC account. Once his Profile is rejected, the candidate has to complete a new Profile from the start.
  • A candidate should be aware of when their language test results will expired and should make necessary arrangements to re-take the test and update their Express Entry profile with new test results, as required.
  • If a candidate receives an Invitation to apply (ITA) on September 1st and his Language Test Results expire on September 2nd, the candidate should only submit his application for Permanent Residence (APR) if he has new Language test results. If the candidate is unable to receive new results within the 60 days period to submit his APR, then candidate should decline the invitation. If candidate submits his APR with expired results, the APR will be rejected as incomplete.
Hi. I am currently in this exact situation. My IELTS results expired after I obtained an ITA. However, I have re-taken my IELTS now and am awaiting my results in a few days. In case I manage to score the same IELTS band (8, in my case), shall I simply upload my new IELTS result in my EE profile or should I attach my old IELTS score card and also attach my new IELTS score card as an additional document in my EE profile?

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hello People

I'm in a bit of a situation here, wherein my IELTS score is about to expire before the end date on which I can submit for the PR. However, in my case I'm doubtful that I will be able to obtain all the PCCs (I have applied one for UAE, I have the proof such as the payment receipts).

What I intend to do is to apply for the PR before my IELTS expires even if I havent received the PCC from UAE (using the proofs to get an extension only). And here is where my question arises - Does your IELTS score need to be valid throughout the time until CIC takes a decision on your application?

Any feedback on the question will be of great help to me.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello People

I'm in a bit of a situation here, wherein my IELTS score is about to expire before the end date on which I can submit for the PR. However, in my case I'm doubtful that I will be able to obtain all the PCCs (I have applied one for UAE, I have the proof such as the payment receipts).

What I intend to do is to apply for the PR before my IELTS expires even if I havent received the PCC from UAE (using the proofs to get an extension only). And here is where my question arises - Does your IELTS score need to be valid throughout the time until CIC takes a decision on your application?

Any feedback on the question will be of great help to me.
No. It only has to be valid when submitting your e-APR.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I received the ITA on 14 March. My score was 459.
I submitted the documents(including PCC, Work Contacts, Letter of References, Travel History, Medical exam receipts, Proof of Funds, Travel History, WES, IELTS, etc) on 4 April through the online system and paid the fee online(i believe this is called e-APR). I got the Acknowledgement of Notice(AoR) notice on the same day itself after few minutes

My query is with regards to the IELTS Score. The validity of my current IELTS score is until 30 April 2018.
Do I need to give IELTS exam all over again?

Appreciate your feedback thank you.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted the documents(including PCC, Work Contacts, Letter of References, Travel History, Medical exam receipts, Proof of Funds, Travel History, WES, IELTS, etc) on 4 April through the online system and paid the fee online(i believe this is called e-APR). I got the Acknowledgement of Notice(AoR) notice on the same day itself after few minutes

My query is with regards to the IELTS Score. The validity of my current IELTS score is until 30 April 2018.

No.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017

No. Your score gets locked at AOR date