+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA received - should I decline?

noranora

Dec 22, 2014
I received it today but under Federal skilled worker category. I know we have to prove funds under FSW - which I don't want to do. .. should I decline this and change the funds as 0 in the EE file so that i am only eligible under CEC?

Secondly - for those who have applied under FSW and have been provided the document checklist, could you please explain the details as to what is required to prove funds? I do have the saving that meets the minimum requirement but I was worried about VISA office asking for proof down the road - like in 6 months or so - which is probably out of my control (i might quit my job you know:)))

Thanks!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
noranora said:
I received it today but under Federal skilled worker category. I know we have to prove funds under FSW - which I don't want to do. .. should I decline this and change the funds as 0 in the EE file so that i am only eligible under CEC?

Secondly - for those who have applied under FSW and have been provided the document checklist, could you please explain the details as to what is required to prove funds? I do have the saving that meets the minimum requirement but I was worried about VISA office asking for proof down the road - like in 6 months or so - which is probably out of my control (i might quit my job you know:)))

Thanks!
You need to provide official bank statements (or other official bank documents) that demonstrate that you have the requisite balance mandated for the size of the household that is applying. In your case, I am assuming you are applying only for yourself (no family members), so you need to show a statement demonstrating a balance of $11991 CAD and send that on. These funds need to be liquid, and in your name (or, if someone else is paying for you, like a parent, they need to establish that they are willing to support you).
I think you will also need to demonstrate that you have the required funds when you are entering the country, if you are ultimately nominated.

noranora

Dec 22, 2014
Aragorn165 said:
You need to provide official bank statements (or other official bank documents) that demonstrate that you have the requisite balance mandated for the size of the household that is applying. In your case, I am assuming you are applying only for yourself (no family members), so you need to show a statement demonstrating a balance of $11991 CAD and send that on. These funds need to be liquid, and in your name (or, if someone else is paying for you, like a parent, they need to establish that they are willing to support you).
I think you will also need to demonstrate that you have the required funds when you are entering the country, if you are ultimately nominated.
Thanks!!

But - i am already in Canada, what do you mean by i " enter the country"? what do you mean when i am ultimately nominated? Isn't ITA kind of nomination?

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
noranora said:
Thanks!!

But - i am already in Canada, what do you mean by i " enter the country"? what do you mean when i am ultimately nominated? Isn't ITA kind of nomination?
[/quot

If you r working in canada than you dont need to show the funds..as per the requirements..i am sure u put some amount on funda available while creating profile..if you r invited under fsw with those funds than u can just show that much of funds in the bank letter head..for further clearification..u can search in CIC website...funds requirements under EE..